Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dnmac4
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What a Steal - Page 3 Empty Re: What a Steal

Post by izzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Gil wrote:
izzy26 wrote:So, 25m is a steal for Cazorla?

No. Just no.

The Carroll and Henderson deals have really destroyed the market. Laughing

No doubt.

It's because they are english and the 25 man squad rule forces clubs to have at least 8 players trained in England. So naturally young english talent will be overrated and prices will be at a premium.

But to say Cazorla is a steal for 25m? Madness.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm

dnmac4 wrote:The lack of knowledge about Cazorla is crazy. We have heard everything from he only plays on the left, he is in the last year of his contract, No way he is worth 25 mill.

No wonder there is such a La Liga bias on here, it's obvious you guys just don't watch it.

ozil, affellay, and sahin only cost under 10 mil on their last year

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Gil wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:The lack of knowledge about Cazorla is crazy. We have heard everything from he only plays on the left, he is in the last year of his contract, No way he is worth 25 mill.

No wonder there is such a La Liga bias on here, it's obvious you guys just don't watch it.

Who said he only plays on the left here? Laughing.

Btw any links to an article where it states his current contract expires in 2014?

How about the article referenced in this exact thread. Did the source you "heard" from disagree?

"Cazorla signed a new contract with Villarreal in 2008, after the club turned down a €16 million bid from Real Madrid, and is tied to the Spanish side until 2014."

Ahhh, 2008. The end of the Clownderon Era.

Enter Perez: Episode 2. Afro
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

maverick wrote:

ozil, affellay, and sahin only cost under 10 mil on their last year

Thanks for the info??????? He's not in the last year of his contract.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

premier league = prem face...

hmmm... ligface ? serface?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

you just said he was

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Gil wrote:

Btw any links to an article where it states his current contract expires in 2014?

You did LOL

Gil wrote:Why are you comparing a left winger in Cazorla to Modric and Cesc Fabregas?

Also, I heard Cazorla is in the last year of his contract so why would £25m+ be a steal?

I said he's primarily a left winger which he 100% is. But of course like every other decent footballer he can play other positions.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

maverick wrote:you just said he was

No he didn't.

Read the whole thread and his quote. Suspect
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Gil wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Gil wrote:

You did LOL

Gil wrote:Why are you comparing a left winger in Cazorla to Modric and Cesc Fabregas?

Also, I heard Cazorla is in the last year of his contract so why would £25m+ be a steal?

I said he's primarily a left winger which he 100% is. But of course like every other decent footballer he can play other positions.

Fail, i read it as " WHO SAID HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT HERE"

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Gil wrote:

How about the article referenced in this exact thread. Did the source you "heard" from disagree?

"Cazorla signed a new contract with Villarreal in 2008, after the club turned down a €16 million bid from Real Madrid, and is tied to the Spanish side until 2014."

Fair enough. He's still not worth £25m though.

15-20 Euros would be just about right.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Gil wrote:

No. Just no.

No doubt.

It's because they are english and the 25 man squad rule forces clubs to have at least 8 players trained in England. So naturally young english talent will be overrated and prices will be at a premium.

But to say Cazorla is a steal for 25m? Madness.

I don't know if you guys have noticed this or not, but the market is way different then what YOU value people at. It's fine if someone says he thinks Modric is only worth 20 mill but in this market he's at least 35 Mill and bids above 25 mill have already been turned down for him. Pastore is going to go for over 35 mill, Sanchez with one great year is going for 40 after add ons, Neymar has had 5 clubs say they will pay 45+ for him, Ganso who has had injury issues is going to go for over 30 mill, Bale, one good year 40 mill.

So to say 25 mill for Cazorla is laughable is due to,

a. Never seen him play
b. Bias against anyone from La Liga outside Real and Barca
c. He doesn't have a flashy haircut
d. Premfaceness

I heard similar things about David Silva from EPL fans but not anymore.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Since when is Carzola primarily a left winger. :lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

maverick wrote:you just said he was

Wow, please read before typing. The fact that you quoted the thread and bolded the contract part is scary.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I don't know if you guys have noticed this or not, but the market is way different then what YOU value people at. It's fine if someone says he thinks Modric is only worth 20 mill but in this market he's at least 35 Mill and bids above 25 mill have already been turned down for him. Pastore is going to go for over 35 mill, Sanchez with one great year is going for 40 after add ons, Neymar has had 5 clubs say they will pay 45+ for him, Ganso who has had injury issues is going to go for over 30 mill, Bale, one good year 40 mill.

So to say 25 mill for Cazorla is laughable is due to,

a. Never seen him play
b. Bias against anyone from La Liga outside Real and Barca
c. He doesn't have a flashy haircut
d. Premfaceness

I heard similar things about David Silva from EPL fans but not anymore.

A. Most likley been watching La Liga longer than you.
B. Same as A.
C. Poor Joke.
D. I support Real Madrid.

Now, you are hyping up Cazorla a lot. Quick question? How many other teams outside of Spain actually recognize the talent within Spain? That already drops their value. Villarreal are not looking to sell ad even if they were, they would never be in the position to even begin asking for 25m for Cazorla.

You compare him with Ganso, Pastore and Mordric yet the teams and personal behind them constanly put their names up as 'the next big thing'. I have never heard the same about Cazorla so I don't expect his price to to be 25m. Sure, he may be better than the players you mentioned (Not all) but now, it is all about the media and the hype. Actually proving you are a quality player is a thing of the past.

25m is not a steal.

Last edited by izzy26 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I agree btw with what hes saying 150%

but I think its him being LOOSE with the term STEAL .

A STEAL is a Gervinho-esque deal, 10-12 million .

Cazorla is worth AT LEAST 25 million, so if Manchester City, Chelsea, Madrid, etc wanted him, they'd pay a lot more.

Picture this, for how much Di Maria go for ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Magricos wrote: Since when is Carzola primarily a left winger. :lol!:
True that.He ca play as good as on the right,AM and i have seen him as an SS too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm

ali8775 wrote:I agree btw with what hes saying 150%

Cazorla is worth AT LEAST 25 million, so if Manchester City, Chelsea, Madrid, etc wanted him, they'd pay a lot more.

Thank You. If you look at what else is out there for around the same price, Cazorla is a step above these players. Finding a playmaking midfielder to run your offense through is not easy to find. I mean, he was injured the season before last and Villareal finished 7th and half the season they were threatning relegation hecomes back last year, back in the Champions league.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I agree btw with what hes saying 150%

Thank You. If you look at what else is out there for around the same price, Cazorla is a step above these players. Finding a playmaking midfielder to run your offense through is not easy to find. I mean, he was injured the season before last and Villareal finished 7th and half the season they were threatning relegation hecomes back last year, back in the Champions league.

Haha, you just need to learn that the forums is very picky and is waiting on anything to JUMP on what you say haha, so you need to be VERY VERY VERY careful with your choice of words :geek: :king:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 pm

A. Most likley been watching La Liga longer than you.
B. Same as A.
C. Poor Joke.
D. I support Real Madrid.

Now, you are hyping up Cazorla a lot. Quick question? How many other teams outside of Spain actually recognize the talent within Spain? That already drops their value.

I'm pretty sure if you can make the Spanish national team as a midfielder everyone in and outside of Spain recognize your talent. It is pretty well known that Spain has the best and deepest midfield on the planet, and you will have to pay to get one of these players away from Spain.

What I'm saying here in this post is pretty obvious, I really have a hard time believing you watch a ton of La Liga if these are your opinions, and it's pretty sad you have the same opinion as uninformed premfaces.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Really? Ok, then. Jesus Navas is better than him. Easily. Does that mean the let's say 40m for Navas is a steal?

And if his talent was recognized, why have their been no rumours of him being prized away for one of the top teams in the world.
So what if he got a call up for the Spain team and he plays midfield? How many of these call ups has he actually been cosidered a starter?

You act as if he kicked anyone out of their midfield position because he got a call up. That's all it was. A call up.

Yes he has talent, but that does not warrent a 25m price tag. Has if ever occured to you that no one actually rates Ganso, Neymar, Pastore and Modric at those stupid prices being thrown around? That;s the way the market is now. It's all media.

Loads of talent in spain goes under the rader and they are more talented than a lot of those players going for higher prices but that does not mean that 25m is a steal.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

25m is a pretty fair price for him
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 pm

20 million is a fair price
15 million would be a steal.
25 million is too much
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:43 pm

izzy26 wrote:Really? Ok, then. Jesus Navas is better than him. Easily. Does that mean the let's say 40m for Navas is a steal?

And if his talent was recognized, why have their been no rumours of him being prized away for one of the top teams in the world.
So what if he got a call up for the Spain team and he plays midfield? How many of these call ups has he actually been cosidered a starter?

You act as if he kicked anyone out of their midfield position because he got a call up. That's all it was. A call up.

Yes he has talent, but that does not warrent a 25m price tag. Has if ever occured to you that no one actually rates Ganso, Neymar, Pastore and Modric at those stupid prices being thrown around? That;s the way the market is now. It's all media.

Loads of talent in spain goes under the rader and they are more talented than a lot of those players going for higher prices but that does not mean that 25m is a steal.

Jesus Navas is not better than Cazorla at all. As a pure winger yes, Navas is better, but Cazorla has other dimensions to his game. He can play as a winger, as Iniesta plays as a winger, but he is more an AM. He is very similar to David Silva actually in style of play.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 pm

izzy26 wrote:Really? Ok, then. Jesus Navas is better than him. Easily. Does that mean the let's say 40m for Navas is a steal?

Navas was only in the team because Cazorla was injured. Again, someone who watches La Liga as much as you claim to would probably know that. He started against USA a couple months ago and scored 2 goals.

Also, Chelsea have already bid over 25 mill for Modric, and Real (you know the team you claim to be such a fan of) is going to pay upwards of 40 mill for Neymar while 5 other teams have already bid his buy out clause.

Barca just bought Sanchez for 27 plus 13 in add ons, so the media is not "making up" these prices. There have been actual confirmed bids and purchases. These are FACTS.

There were rumors of real (you know your favorite team) trying to pry him away in 2008, and Malaga bid 20 mill last week which was turned down.

Also, I never said Navas was a steal for 40 mill, you made that up. I said CAZORLA was a steal for 25 MILL.

Any more BRAIN BUSTERS, MR hardcore La Liga fan?????????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Gil wrote:

No. Just no.

Carroll deal happened because of your team :coffee:

and Henderson for 16M is much much much less than 11M your lot paid for Lampard 10 years ago...Lampard was in Henderson's league at the time...looking back at the day, it looks like a bargain

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 am

BBVAFace then?
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content