Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley

+3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ali
Jay29
7 posters

Go down

Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley Empty Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8658712/Jose-Enrique-launches-scathing-attack-on-Newcastle-Uniteds-transfer-policy.html

he's removed his twitter account btw now.....clearly wants out and is pissed that they sold 2 all time greats.

Arsenal looms Sad

Back to top Go down

Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley Empty Re: Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

I'd be encouraged by this if Wenger didn't say this:

"We've got Kieran Gibbs, Armand Traore and Thomas Vermaelen can play left back as well. We've got all we need."

Neutral

Didn't Barton do a similar thing before?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley Empty Re: Jose Enrique launched astonishing attack on Mike Ashley

Post by Ali Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am

we will get him....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

we would if he was 20
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am

Posted this in the NUFC section.......

Agree with every word, i hope he goes to Arsenal i wish him all the best.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 am

If I'm being perfectly honest, Arsenal are doing the exact same thing as Newcaslte: have money that we won't invest, sell our best players quite often, don't win anything, etc.

He'd just be going into the exact same vicious cycle, with the only difference being that we're playing at a highler level.

Not that I'd complain if we did sign him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:If I'm being perfectly honest, Arsenal are doing the exact same thing as Newcaslte: have money that we won't invest, sell our best players quite often, don't win anything, etc.

He'd just be going into the exact same vicious cycle, with the only difference being that we're playing at a highler level.

Do you sell player's for 35 million and dont put that money back into the team?

While there are similarities in the way Newcastle are currently run and how Arsenal is run the similarities end when it comes to selling player's for big money and reinvesting it.....

This situation is really like Arsenal selling Cesc and Nasri and not spending a penny of that 60 million.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:If I'm being perfectly honest, Arsenal are doing the exact same thing as Newcaslte: have money that we won't invest, sell our best players quite often, don't win anything, etc.

While there are similarities in the way Newcastle are currently run and how Arsenal is run the similarities end when it comes to selling player's for big money and reinvesting it.....

This situation is really like Arsenal selling Cesc and Nasri and not spending a penny of that 60 million.

Usually we sell players for a lot and then only reinvest a small portion of it. For example: we reinvested £10,000,000 on Thomas Vermaelen from the £41,000,000 we got from selling Kolo Touré and Emmanuel Adebayor. Who knows where the rest of it went.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Usually we sell players for a lot and then only reinvest a small portion of it. For example: we reinvested £10,000,000 on Thomas Vermaelen from the £41,000,000 we got from selling Kolo Touré and Emmanuel Adebayor. Who knows where the rest of it went.

I suppose but atleast you spent it lol, we have bought 4 player's this summer 3 were free and the other cost 4.5m but we sold Nolan for 4.5 so that cancel's that out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am

You were right Mole
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 am

Fined 100K Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 am

Come to Arsenal, Jose.

I wonder what Arsenal players must think, on the topic of transfer policy... I swear they get a % of every player sold.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 am

Joes would be amazing singing, dont really trust Gibbs.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

He is coming to Liverpool i cant see who else will compete with us for his signature as we seem to be the only one interested.

We might get him on cheap once Ashley panics and decides to accept a reasonable offer than the 10mil he is demanding.

All Enrique has done is just accelerate the process Cool

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 am

BeautifulGame wrote:He is coming to Liverpool i cant see who else will compete with us for his signature as we seem to be the only one interested.

We might get him on cheap once Ashley panics and decides to accept a reasonable offer than the 10mil he is demanding.

You lucky, Wenger has trust in Gibbs Surprised. Joes would love to play for Arsenal, he wants to play CL next year.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:He is coming to Liverpool i cant see who else will compete with us for his signature as we seem to be the only one interested.

You lucky, Wenger has trust in Gibbs Surprised. Joes would love to play for Arsenal, he wants to play CL next year.

Enrique never said that its all Pardew trash talk to get a bidding war.All he said was to he wants to play for a club showing ambitions and newcastle with their ambitions wont make top 6.I wonder why he exactly mentioned top 6 Twisted Evil .

Frankly i dont think Arsenal or for that matter any other CL were ever seriously interested in him to enable him to make such claims.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down