Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
free_cat
Harmonica
Raptorgunner
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS - Page 2 Empty Re: AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Art Morte wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Why on earth would Fabregas join AC Milan?

Not sure if serious?

Yeah I'm serious. AC Milan would be a sideways step for Fabregas, another big club that isn't his home club Barcelona.

I misunderstood, your right. Can't see him joining any other team.

InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS - Page 2 Empty Re: AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Not happening. Not that Milan would be a bad destination, hell no, but if he moves it's to Barca.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

Not sure if serious?

Yeah I'm serious. AC Milan would be a sideways step for Fabregas, another big club that isn't his home club Barcelona.

Poor choice of words imo, he would be joining the Serie A champion's and bringing them the only thing they lack a creative lynchpin.

In no way is it a sideways move, it is definitely a forward move unfortunatly it wont happen though.

Iiiiiiii don't know, Mole. Sure Milan are the champions of Italy, but in terms of overall quality & competitiveness of football, Milan and Arsenal are nearly at the same level. And I don't think Fabregas has complained about those matters, either, he just wants to play for Barcelona with many of his National Team mates. Measured in Cesc's priorities, I'd say it'd be a sideways step for him and Xavi would still be saying that Cesc wants to come home.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

arsenal at the same level as milan?cmon,were better than arsenal.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm

The talismanic Spanish midfielder has spoken for his love of Italian football as well as his preference for the Premier League over Europe...

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas would prefer to win the Premier League over the Champions League as he reveals his penchant for Italian football.

Fabregas is well aware that not everything turns to gold, but he is desperate to win the Premier League.

"I want to win the Premier more than the Champions League," Fabregas told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"Four years without a trophy is too long. We are young players, but we are growing up fast."

So fast in fact, that the Spanish international believes this is the season where glory days will be seen again at the Emirates.

"We all believe that this will be our year," added the midfielder.

Fabregas then turned his attention to Italian football, and while the Emirates stadium is seen as a masterpiece, the Spaniard is in love with the San Siro.

"I like Serie A a lot. I like playing against Italian teams as they play is similar to Spanish football. Technique, and winning tactics," added Fabregas.

"I love the San Siro. It has seduced me, it's imposing and extraordinary."

Who wouldn't want to join such a large club?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I think Cesc would not mind going to Milan, good place for him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Ganso wrote:arsenal at the same level as milan?cmon,were better than arsenal.

I think it's hard to say + the difference is so small that it shouldn't be a big factor in Fabregas' move.

@ Arquitecto:

Sure Fabregas can think very highly of Italian football, but I think the whole point of his transfer saga has been his desire to rejoin Barcelona and the club wanting their own boy back.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 pm

AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS - Page 2 Nacmilan201120123129204

..Don't Want Him Here Anyways
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Art Morte wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

Not sure if serious?

/Premface. However, one can always argue how good we are AT THE MOMENT without a world class creative midfielder, but you cant take away our history, which can not be compared to Arsenal at all. Its not that long ago since we won the CL (2007)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

It seems more people misunderstood you, Art.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Eivindo wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

Not sure if serious?

/Premface. However, one can always argue how good we are AT THE MOMENT without a world class creative midfielder, but you cant take away our history, which can not be compared to Arsenal at all. Its not that long ago since we won the CL (2007)

Whats the record Arsenal Vs Ac Milan? The last game we played was at Milan and the game ended 2-0.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Eivindo wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

Not sure if serious?

Players of today cannot play in the past.
Currently I'd estimate AC Milan's and Arsenal's quality to be quite close to each other. For instance, both made it to the last-16 in the previous CL but didn't progress further.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Eivindo wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

Not sure if serious?

Whats the record Arsenal Vs Ac Milan? The last game we played was at Milan and the game ended 2-0.
Comparing two teams based on one game...very smart. We have won the serie a,the cl,and the cwc since you last won a trophy,yet you dare compare our monster team with your team.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Well, we are Interisti, but Milan is rated the most successful team in the world title wise, and in Europe they are second only to Madrid and much more successful than Madrid over the past 10-15 years.

Barca doesn't even come close to Milan (or Madrid) in the grand scheme of things, they've only won one more CL than us, and we are notoriously bad in Europe.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:Comparing two teams based on one game...very smart. We have won the serie a,the cl,and the cwc since you last won a trophy,yet you dare compare our monster team with your team

You might have won trophies, but you cant beat Arsenal, and you know it. And I was not comparing the teams.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 pm

let's see the check list:

ACM bigger/more prestigious than Barcelona? Check
ACM needs him more than Barcelona? Check
ACM, win every title possible? Check
Play in a more competitive and ''entertaining'' league than La Liga? Check
In ACM, he would be the main man in medfield? Check
Guarantee of starting every match? Check
Does Cesc have ACM DNA? Che....oh wait...

Only reason why someone would prefer Barca over Milan.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

milannews reports it too, dont forget guys, second club in the line after Barc is Milan. If Barca doesnt get him and he leaves, then its Milan
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:

let's see the check list:

ACM bigger/more prestigious than Barcelona? Check
ACM needs him more than Barcelona? Check
ACM, win every title possible? Check
Play in a more competitive and ''entertaining'' league than La Liga? Check
In ACM, he would be the main man in medfield? Check
Guarantee of starting every match? Check
Does Cesc have ACM DNA? Che....oh wait...

Only reason why someone would prefer Barca over Milan.

ACM are his home club in his home country where he'd have a special bond with the fans and be among many his fellow national team players, many of which have publicly said that they'd like to have him in the team? Che... oh wait...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 pm

i really hope Milan gets him if Barca doesn't pay the money Arsenal is asking, even though i am interfan, it would mean a stronger serie a and i always glad a super star joining serie a.

if i was fabregas, and barca didn't pay the required money, i would definetly choose Milan (or stay in Arsenal)

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:Comparing two teams based on one game...very smart. We have won the serie a,the cl,and the cwc since you last won a trophy,yet you dare compare our monster team with your team

You might have won trophies, but you cant beat Arsenal, and you know it. And I was not comparing the teams.

You sound like a little kid.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

You sound like a little kid.

AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS - Page 2 You_mad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Milan defense>Arsenal defense
Milan mid<Arsenal mid
Milan attack>Arsenal's attack
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Ganso wrote:Milan defense>Arsenal defense
Milan mid<Arsenal mid
so when fabregas joins

Milan mid>Arsenal mid?
Laughing

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:
Ganso wrote:Milan defense>Arsenal defense
Milan mid<Arsenal mid
so when fabregas joins

Milan mid>Arsenal mid?
Laughing
even if cesc comes(which he wont),they would still be better.Wilshere,Ramsey,Song,Nasri......they have one of the best midfields in europe with a lot of depth
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Ganso wrote:
Milan defense>Arsenal defense
Milan mid<Arsenal mid

I believe we have one of the best attack ins Europe also, I think we are = on attack, when RVP healthy he is as good any player, he proved it last year.
Gervinho is a big plus to Arsenal midfield, and can score. Arsenal main problem is the defense.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 pm

completely forgot about gervinho,we are = in attack indeed.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next