Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
free_cat
Harmonica
Raptorgunner
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS - Page 3 Empty Re: AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 pm

completely forgot about gervinho,we are = in attack indeed.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS - Page 3 Empty Re: AC MILAN BID £45M FOR CESC FABREGAS

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Can we please not turn this into a Milan vs Arsenal thread? Milan are superior in their history and current successes. That's an undeniable fact. End of.

I'm not sure if Fabregas will want to leave for Milan. I'm sure he'd like the idea of playing for them, but the fact is he only wants to leave Arsenal for Barcelona and if that can't happen then he's quite happy staying with Arsenal.

Only way he'd join any other club is if we force him out and that's just not going to happen.

So Milan could make a bid, but it'd probably be rejected.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Ganso wrote:completely forgot about gervinho,we are = in attack indeed.

By the way is robinho a Milan player or sill with Man city?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm

no,hes ours.Hes has scored 14 goals this season and hes not even a starter,i hope we dont sell him anytime soon
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Ganso wrote:no,hes ours.Hes has scored 14 goals this season and hes not even a starter,i hope we dont sell him anytime soon

I have always been a fan of him, and I wished he would play for Arsenal, I was mad when he went to City.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

I really can't see him in an AC Milan shirt - not going to happen.

The move would make sense, but for many players, playing in the EPL is the most fun + he enjoys playing for Arsenal. He'd only go to Barcelona, and, should Barca leave him hanging after he puts his rep at Arsenal at the line, Real Madrid.

I would actually not be surprised at all if he would go to Real Madrid in the end. They could use another CM of sorts + Madrid can offer an absurd amount + it would be a huuuge statement from Cesc and RM. It is a possibility. (Not that I hope this will happen)
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm

cesc to madrid would be so ridiculous......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 pm

IT would be, but I find it more likely than Milan.

Everything except for Barcelona is highly unlikely, but I think Madrid is the next most likely option.

Don't forget that Cesc might get frustrated about how Barcelona is handling this situation. Madrid will offer him absurd amounts of money, and Arsenal would be all in.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Madrid is full of Spain national team also, so yea second choice could be Real Madrid. Ac Milan will be 3rd its just Cesc has a thing for Spanish man Very Happy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Art Morte wrote:Why on earth would Fabregas join AC Milan?
Trophies? Laughing

Anyways I hope he stays at Arsenal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am

No God please No ... I dont want to hear him in 2 years crying for his Barcelona ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 am

I think if we get montolivo + ganso for that sum of money would be better.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 am

Art Morte wrote:
Ganso wrote:arsenal at the same level as milan?cmon,were better than arsenal.

I think it's hard to say + the difference is so small that it shouldn't be a big factor in Fabregas' move.

@ Arquitecto:

Sure Fabregas can think very highly of Italian football, but I think the whole point of his transfer saga has been his desire to rejoin Barcelona and the club wanting their own boy back.

You have an excellent point there Art as yes, if Fab would be bought by Milan, Milnisti would be quite anxious on Fabregas' yearning for his home club as IMO that would continue even if trophies would be won.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Ganso wrote:arsenal at the same level as milan?cmon,were better than arsenal.

I think it's hard to say + the difference is so small that it shouldn't be a big factor in Fabregas' move.

@ Arquitecto:

Sure Fabregas can think very highly of Italian football, but I think the whole point of his transfer saga has been his desire to rejoin Barcelona and the club wanting their own boy back.

You have an excellent point there Art as yes, if Fab would be bought by Milan, Milnisti would be quite anxious on Fabregas' yearning for his home club as IMO that would continue even if trophies would be won.

good point, but at the same time the reason cesc is frustated in arsenal is not because he is not allowed to leave arsenal for his boyhood club barca, but its because he has been so patient with Arsenal and havent won any major trophies. he says he is really happy to stay at Arsenal.

its very unlikely that cesc arrives at milan but if he does i doubt he would want to leave milan anytime soon, if he were to win more in milan, and play as regular im sure he will stay for good 3-4 years before leaving for barcelona.

cesc wants to be in winnning club, and he wants that winning club to be Arsenal. everyone knows he adores Arsenal as much as Barcelona and he would love to stay. problem is that wenger and Arsenal board didnt take all these years seriously....

and i have to say cesc has been extremely patient, and extremely loyal to Arsenal, and unfortunately Arsenal hasnt been loyal to cesc in terms of the club's winning objective... its evident that seeing from outside, cesc have had enough.. but boy .... he is very loyal, and never ever has spoken out of context against arsenal unlike nasri.. he just wants to look forward with arsenal, thats true professional.. arsenal is lucky to have him

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 am

JespSwe wrote:
good point, but at the same time the reason cesc is frustated in arsenal is not because he is not allowed to leave arsenal for his boyhood club barca, but its because he has been so patient with Arsenal and havent won any major trophies. he says he is really happy to stay at Arsenal.

its very unlikely that cesc arrives at milan but if he does i doubt he would want to leave milan anytime soon, if he were to win more in milan, and play as regular im sure he will stay for good 3-4 years before leaving for barcelona.

cesc wants to be in winnning club, and he wants that winning club to be Arsenal. everyone knows he adores Arsenal as much as Barcelona and he would love to stay. problem is that wenger and Arsenal board didnt take all these years seriously....

and i have to say cesc has been extremely patient, and extremely loyal to Arsenal, and unfortunately Arsenal hasnt been loyal to cesc in terms of the club's winning objective... its evident that seeing from outside, cesc have had enough.. but boy .... he is very loyal, and never ever has spoken out of context against arsenal unlike nasri.. he just wants to look forward with arsenal, thats true professional.. arsenal is lucky to have him

Well said Jesp, Cesc does love Arsenal and he wants to win the EPL for Arsenal before he goes on to Barcelona.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Well said Jesp, Cesc does love Arsenal and he wants to win the EPL for Arsenal before he goes on to Barcelona.

yeah he would want to leave arsenal atleast after winning trophies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 am

I dont think anyone should blindly accept what Cesc says in the media because you cannot apply one set of standards for him and another for Xavi!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 am

When did Cesc turn 30? :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Cesc joining Milan, would be a sideway step for him. LOL

Milan is stronger than Arsenal at the moment. The only part in which Arsenal is superior to Milan is at midfield, and the arrival of Montolivo +Ganso/Fabregas/Schweinstniger will make our midfield's better than Arsenal. I know after winning the 2007 Champions League, we went thorugh a dark age in our history. But people need to get their head out of post 2007 Kaka less crisis Milan, those times are OVER We are investing our money on good player (Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Mexes, Taiwo, Van Bommel) and youngsters (El Shaarawy, Didac Villa) the time where we used to sepnd money on 123 year old grandpas like Emerson are OVER. We won the Scudetto and are now aiming for the Champions League. Unlike Wenger, Galliani has made it clear that he will spend money when needed and Fabregas' chances of winning trophies with Milan is much higher than his chances on winning with Arsenal. And he has said before that he has dreamt of playing in Italy (see Arq's post)

Before people bring up the Tottenham game I would like to remind them that a lot of our vital players were cup tied and we were in a severe injury crisis. We had to play Thiago Silva and a freakin youth player in midfield ffs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3