Lex
Swanhends
bloodless
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cesc Fabregas speaks out Empty Cesc Fabregas speaks out

Post by bloodless Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:04

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has finally spoken out about the latest round of rumours about a move to Barcelona, and the Spaniard has insisted that he is keen to continue leading the Gunners.

"I am an Arsenal player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy," said Fabregas who insisted that there had been no deals agreed with any Barcelona, or any other club. "There have been no decisions,” Fabregas said.

“The truth is that it doesn't always depend on the player and at the moment I don't know anything.
"I am very happy where I am. Anything else would be speculation that is untrue. You can never say never in this life as so many things happen that you can never predict."

Fabregas admitted to finding it difficult to cope with Arsenal’s trophy-less run, but believes the side can come strong next season to make the step up to title winners. "A player who is not frustrated at not winning titles is either lying to himself or lacks ambition," he said.

"There is a good team and a good manager and one of the most faithful fan bases in Europe [at Arsenal]. With those I believe we can make progress and one day win an important trophy."

Fabregas put any future speculation on his future over Arsene Wenger’s head, telling reporters to speak to him if they had any questions. "He is the boss, the one who makes the decisions,” the 24-year-old said.

“You should ask him. I was injured at the end of the season and I haven't seen him for about six weeks."

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/gunners-skipper-happy-at-the-emirates

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas speaks out Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas speaks out

Post by bloodless Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:04

while this doesn't mean he is staying, tells u where his mindsight is and all the rumours can be put to rest till wenger speaks up or barca makes a real offer

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:06

You believe him?

Lo0oO0oo0OooOo0oOoL
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:10

Where's cyberman with his "wants to go public and force a move" Twitter source now?

Last edited by Lex on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:11

Fab adding more fuel to the fire.

He says he is "very happy at Aresnal".

Why doesn't he go that extra step and add in that he "will not leave for Barcelona"?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:16

thats the real article... i found it on goal.com
Cesc Fabregas says Barcelona are the best club in the world, but insists he is happy at Arsenal.

The Spain international came through Barca's famous La Masia youth system before joining the Gunners in 2003, and has since been linked with a return to the Catalan giants.

Speaking at the launch of a fragrance in Spain, Fabregas said: "It's frustrating not to win trophies. Barcelona are a great club, the best in the world, and playing there is a guarantee to win."

Reports this week have suggested that Fabregas' representatives are set to meet with Barcelona to discuss a move this summer, but Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has maintained that the player will not be leaving the Emirates.

Fabregas insists that he does not want to "harm" the club and says Wenger knows what he wants.

He added: "I won't step forward and say I want to join Barca. After eight years at Arsenal, I won't harm the club. That's not my way of being.

"I'm very happy, I'm an Arsenal player now, and that's it. Wenger knows what I want and he's the boss, he decides."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/15/2533179/cesc-fabregas-barcelona-are-the-worlds-best-club-but-i-wont-harm-
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:19

Lex wrote:Where's cyberman with his "wants to go public and force a move" Twitter source now?

It was apparently in times yesterday . He wants Wenger to negotiate with Barca and will go public if wenger refuses to negotiate like last year . They also added that Wenger and Fabregas had a gentleman agreement last year when he decided to stay and now he wants wenger to honour it .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:44

vivabarca38 wrote:thats the real article... i found it on goal.com
Cesc Fabregas says Barcelona are the best club in the world, but insists he is happy at Arsenal.

The Spain international came through Barca's famous La Masia youth system before joining the Gunners in 2003, and has since been linked with a return to the Catalan giants.

Speaking at the launch of a fragrance in Spain, Fabregas said: "It's frustrating not to win trophies. Barcelona are a great club, the best in the world, and playing there is a guarantee to win."

Reports this week have suggested that Fabregas' representatives are set to meet with Barcelona to discuss a move this summer, but Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has maintained that the player will not be leaving the Emirates.

Fabregas insists that he does not want to "harm" the club and says Wenger knows what he wants.

He added: "I won't step forward and say I want to join Barca. After eight years at Arsenal, I won't harm the club. That's not my way of being.

"I'm very happy, I'm an Arsenal player now, and that's it. Wenger knows what I want and he's the boss, he decides."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/15/2533179/cesc-fabregas-barcelona-are-the-worlds-best-club-but-i-wont-harm-

lol u find goal.com more credible than givemefootball? which i got directly from rvp's official fb page :S

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:45

bhends wrote:You believe him?

Lo0oO0oo0OooOo0oOoL

everything he said there is what we already know :S he doesnt say he wont leave arsenal but obviously its upto wenger

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:47

If the guy wants to go let him go. If he wants to stay let him stay. Enough with this now.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed 15 Jun 2011, 16:51

if a player doesn't want to leave they say "I don't want to leave, I want to stay here" it's that simple... and cesc didn't say that

anything else is the voice of a player who would move if another club bids for him
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:48

Even if he does want to play for Barca, I think a lot of people don't understand that he legitimately loves Arsenal too. He always used to say that he didn't plan on going back until his late 20's, so I don't think he's in quite as much of a rush to go home as most people seem to think he is.

At any rate, he won't force a move and Wenger has insisted that he will not sell him. So he's not going anywhere, at least not this summer.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:51

i said it 3 years ago he wont leave till arsenal wins a trophy. He loves Arsenal as much as he loves Barcelona. THere is no way he would see Arsenal suffer just because he wants to join barcelona

Cesc fabregas will be an Arsenal player next season. There is nothing else to say about this matter. He will not put in a transfer request. Unless wengers wants to sell him, he isnt going anywhere

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:52

He doesn't really say anything new. "I'm happy here but I want to go to Barca but it's not up to me" sums it up.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 17:55

i think he will stay at arsenal and the saga will continue next summer.

we should just give up on fabregas.rosell should tell him stay there if he likes,but if he wants to come just hand over a transfer request and end it .stop fuking both arsenal and barcelona year after year.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 18:41

He's staying at Arsenal until Barcelona actually made a bid we'll accept.

Basically the situation hasn't changed from last summer. He's happy here and if he has to stay then no problem, he'll stay and be happy. But if Barcelona make an offer we'll accept, he'll leave.

All this talking and rumours are getting bothersome. Either Barcelona should come up with a better offer or just stop going for him for this summer at least.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 15 Jun 2011, 19:06

This is getting tedious and boring now. if I was an Arsenal fan, I would want him to go instead of going through this whole specualtion drama every summer.

He should go as well. He has been loyal for 6 years only to see the team fail continously. Then he watches his child hood club going through their greatest period in the club's history and watching his friends enjoying success...I think he should move tbh.

What guarantee is there that Arsenal will win something next year?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Wed 15 Jun 2011, 19:37

Hope he stays, but I don't believe him.
I hope that Arsenal wins something soon.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed 15 Jun 2011, 20:30

the gunnerman lastly talk up...
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Wed 15 Jun 2011, 20:44

if arsenal don't agree with barca's transfer bid, fab should just stay at arsenal til 2014 then leave on a free transfer. that's when xavi will probably be too old or may retire. hopefully this happens, cause barca don't really need him at the moment. hopefully arsenal win some trophies by then (not the cl), so they will value fabregas more. but there's no way fab will sign a contract in that period and will leave for free, that'll show them gunners to mess with the mighty barca. they should just accept being barca's feeder club and concentrate on success in england, not europe.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed 15 Jun 2011, 20:46

Romeo X Julia Very Happy
Cesc Fabregas speaks out Comandtrad

I'm bored from Fab-> Farca news Very Happy The worst kept secrets: Fab and Rossi will move to Farca this summer Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed 15 Jun 2011, 22:58

Cesc will stay at Arsenal, the Barcelona players can have their way with him during the summer break.

"I am an Arsenal player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy. I am not thinking about football right now, just about my holidays," Fabregas said, currently on a Mediterranean break with Barcelona players Carles Puyol and Gerrard Pique.

"Barcelona are the best team in the world and going there guarantees titles. But I owe myself to Arsenal.

"Any player who says he is not frustrated at not winning titles is lying. I am ambitious. [But] I have not spoken to the manager. He is the boss, he takes decisions and I don't know if they want to sell me or not.

"I have values and after all that I have done in eight years here I am not going to say a word that would ruin everything. I have always acted with discretion.

"Everyone sees things in a different way but in these [sorts of] decisions, not everything depends on the player. If I said anything else it would be a lie, it would give rise to speculation that is not true.

"I am very happy at Arsenal. I am not going to talk about any team - but I can't say no to anyone because you never know what could happen in the future."

Barcelona have failed to sign the player, who came through the club's youth system before moving to London in 2003, in each of the previous two summer transfer windows.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/163200/20110615/arsenal-transfer-rumours-fabregas-coy-future-barcelona.htm

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 23:04

pdolson wrote:if arsenal don't agree with barca's transfer bid, fab should just stay at arsenal til 2014 then leave on a free transfer. that's when xavi will probably be too old or may retire. hopefully this happens, cause barca don't really need him at the moment. hopefully arsenal win some trophies by then (not the cl), so they will value fabregas more. but there's no way fab will sign a contract in that period and will leave for free, that'll show them gunners to mess with the mighty barca. they should just accept being barca's feeder club and concentrate on success in england, not europe.

what if thiago comes in and bosses before then?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:31

lenear1030 wrote:
pdolson wrote:if arsenal don't agree with barca's transfer bid, fab should just stay at arsenal til 2014 then leave on a free transfer. that's when xavi will probably be too old or may retire. hopefully this happens, cause barca don't really need him at the moment. hopefully arsenal win some trophies by then (not the cl), so they will value fabregas more. but there's no way fab will sign a contract in that period and will leave for free, that'll show them gunners to mess with the mighty barca. they should just accept being barca's feeder club and concentrate on success in england, not europe.

what if thiago comes in and bosses before then?

well that's lucky for arsenal. maybe they can keep him for a couple more years when iniesta starts to get old.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu 16 Jun 2011, 18:55

Ohhh ..who told u that...ey guys he's going in Barcelona..it's Official..im seriouz..according to asntrnews...!

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next