Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

+26
mezzogiornese
justdoit_
S32TABLANCA
JuvenelCuore
Superpeppe
BeautifulGame
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
M99
del_boy
Brigate Rossonere
Red Alert
Eivindo
DeviAngel
Doc
baresi
narbeZ
Lex
wigglesworth
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
CroInter
:{Mr.Mustachio!
zarola
IzzyC08
Art Morte
InterMalia
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  Empty Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

Post by InterMalia Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 21:56

The patron had hoped his team would not have difficult fixtures close to the Champions League games. After only a few fixtures had been revealed by the computer, De Laurentiis reacted very angrily.

He swore at the gathered Serie A club Presidents, FIGC members and media in the Lega hall as he walked away.

“It’s all been mapped out against us,” he blasted. “Enough is enough, I’m going back to cinema.

“I’m ashamed to be Italian! I want to change citizenship!”

Napoli will face Milan in Week 3, which is just four days after their Champions League debut.

They’ll also face Inter in Week 6, only three days after the second round of the group phase.

De Laurentiis has long been a vocal critic of the football world, having taken over Napoli in Serie C after their bankruptcy.

He is most famous as part of one of the world’s biggest movie producer dynasties.

In a truly bizarre detail, it's reported De Laurentiis was so eager to get away from the Lega hall that he asked for a lift from a passing teenager on a scooter.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  Empty Re: Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

Post by InterMalia Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:00

It's not like Milan and Inter will play CL football Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  Facepalm
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!  Empty Re: Napoli president: I’m ashamed to be Italian!

Post by Art Morte Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:01

Boohoo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:05

Serie A: Where more than half of the presidents have paranoid personality disorder
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:27

I would have made him buy my scooter for a ridiculous price. Of course I would of had the Milan kit on.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 22:32

Lol he actually sounds like a giant wealthy baby.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:07

Go ahead De Laurentiis...
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:47

Video of him being pissed of and in the end driving on scooter, fkn king Smile

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:52

CroInter wrote:Video of him being pissed of and in the end driving on scooter, fkn king Smile

lmao at him getting away on the bike...like a boss
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:53

Ganso wrote:
CroInter wrote:Video of him being pissed of and in the end driving on scooter, fkn king Smile

Stole the words out of my mouth.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:44

Could have given him a fine for not wearing a helmet.

But, he is right. The FIGC is hurting Napoli and Milan and Inter CL-wise. I am sure the Spanish, English and Germans think about scheduling games around the CL games.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:59

Seria A is like one big Shakespearean play full of drama, tragedy, anger and the odd killing now and again
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:24

LOL!

Wasn't there a meeting last year in which Zamparini mocked Lazio president Lotito about his glasses? I'm pretty sure there was a fist fight between them, and De Laurentiis of all people broke it up.

Think about all the ball breaking that goes on in these meetings with every passing Cognac.

I'm surprised we don't see more of this stuff from these guys haha, I would love to see that reality show.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:36

wigglesworth wrote:Could have given him a fine for not wearing a helmet.

But, he is right. The FIGC is hurting Napoli and Milan and Inter CL-wise. I am sure the Spanish, English and Germans think about scheduling games around the CL games.
That would have wrapped up his day. Laughing

But seriously he has a valid point, certain points for CL teams should have been taken into concideration. ie are they playing home in the CL or away, should they ALWAYS play home in Serie A before CL games. etc...

Milans fixtures arent any easier we play Lazio, Napoli, Udini in 10 days, and then again those same fixtures will come back in a matter of 10 days in Feb, in short we play against the top 6 teams in the first 10 weeks??????
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:50

I do believe he has a point even in his bout of madness. The Serie A should look after its own particularly if one of their clubs is making its UCL debut. I too would have been rather perturbed by the whole thing.

And I may drive away in a scooter. A pink one perhaps...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 3:30

and u thought being top club who competes in UCL and Serie A is easy ?? and ur team wouldn't suffer ...well bad news De Laurentis
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 3:48

lol this is Serie A entertainment for ya:D
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 9:59

Calling sciacca. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 11:05

thats what happens to lightweights who are not used to big stage.... just too much big mouth big ego...

get used to it laurentis...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 11:05

DeviAngel wrote:and u thought being top club who competes in UCL and Serie A is easy ?? and ur team wouldn't suffer ...well bad news De Laurentis

yeah man.. it was like he was expecting milk and cookies for himself and his club!!! thats why better off if juve or roma compete at top level...

Last edited by JespSwe on Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 11:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 11:08

Ganso wrote:

this guy should actually deserve suspension...

if anything doesnt go his way, ... he is no different to zamparini... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 12:18

Berlusconi - corrupt, woman loving etc...
Moratti - ugliest man in football
Agnelli - like an angry schoolboy
Lotito - tightest man in football
Zamparini - crazy, crazy man
De Laurentiis - serve ADHD sufferer, ridiculous statement maker, all round boss.

Who said Calcio was boring?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 12:38

De Laurentiis is crazy. Really. LOL.
What did he think of. That he would play against the likes of Novara, Cesena etc, when he has CL games.
You said Napoli is a top European club, than deal with it, and the responsibilities of it.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 13:22

wigglesworth wrote:Could have given him a fine for not wearing a helmet.

That would've made his day just perfect LOL.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 13:47

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Agnelli - like an angry schoolboy

in general terms yes, but compared to the other presidents in Calcio, he's a schoolboy but he's not angry at all.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next