Eivindo
Babun
Ganso
Raptorgunner
RED
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I know it's pre season...but.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I know it's pre season...but..

Post by RED Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:You know its pre season then why start a thread about a meaningless match? :?:

And for ur info this is the first pre season match we are playing match we are playing our regular team even that without few regulars.So not surprising that we are still struggling for fitness yet.And unless i am not mistaken that is what pre season is for is.isn't it? Not for bragging to Barca fans about how u won against their B team.

Why the cheap shot for? You mad?

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

I know it's pre season...but.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I know it's pre season...but..

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Match over 3-3.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Corect me if I'm wrong..is that 2 losses and a draw now?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Art Morte wrote:Pre-season, *yawn*

so nothing cant be taken from it?

i'm sorry but any lfc fan who keeps saying its pre-season and there's no worries at all is in denial: our defence really isnt up to it atm.

we need a new LB asap, and another CB if possible.

other than that (defence pb), no special worries,
and with the new signings gelling even more with the rest, plus the likes of Suarez & Lucas coming back, i know we will be ready to do what we have to do this season
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

@nj

Really? We didnt play Skrtel Lucas and Johnson and Reina are playing their first game.And we dont have a Lb and will certainly sign someone.

Why on earth would we be worried about this defense? Pre season friendlies for fitness not assesing performance.Otherwise Spurs would have won the PL half a dozen times this decade itself.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Corect me if I'm wrong..is that 2 losses and a draw now?

Yes and ur point is?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 pm

nj wrote:

i'm sorry but any lfc fan who keeps saying its pre-season and there's no worries at all is in denial: our defence really isnt up to it atm.

and with the new signings gelling even more with the rest, plus the likes of Suarez & Lucas coming back, i know we will be ready to do what we have to do this season

Jeez. Finally someone who sees it like I do. Our defense was average to say the least today.

Valerenga played well and we were crap. End of the story. All three of our goals were from set pieces. Didn't create much from open play.

If pre-season is so pointless, why spend the money to travel to all these places in the first place?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
nj wrote:

Jeez. Finally someone who sees it like I do. Our defense was average to say the least today.

Valerenga played well and we were crap. End of the story. All three of our goals were from set pieces. Didn't create much from open play.

If pre-season is so pointless, why spend the money to travel to all these places in the first place?

For match fitness scratch
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
nj wrote:

Why not stay home and play the reserves then?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
nj wrote:

Why not stay home and play the reserves then?

Dont get major bucks from sponsor's and other revenue then, that's the reason's teams go abroad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Valid point.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 am

And losing to Marseille 8-2 is having the best pre-season? Laughing

Fail thread

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 am

^ LOL

Beat me to it. :\
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:31 am

english_jewel wrote:And losing to Marseille 8-2 is having the best pre-season? Laughing

Fail thread
Did you see uniteds team sheet?

Did you see the players they brought on?

FGS, they had a french pop star playing as a winger.

Yes, Someone did fail indeed. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 am

^ Have you seen who Liverpool have played in the past pre-seasons?

Guess another one failed...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 am

izzy26 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:And losing to Marseille 8-2 is having the best pre-season? Laughing

Fail thread

So Liverpool fielded their XI then eh? It seems pretty stupid to be pocking fun at a pre-season loss really...then claiming they aren't having the "best of pre-seasons"...what else can you expect when the OP's team loses a pre season game 8-2 then?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 am

liverpool needs to get their sh*t together and go back to their glory days!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am

ynwa wrote:^ Have you seen who Liverpool have played in the past pre-seasons?

Yeah, because he was talking about the whole pre-season. Rolling Eyes

The thread was about the one game and if i'm correct:

LFC:
Reina
Carragher
Agger
Johnson
Spearing
Adam
Downing
Henderson
Carroll
Kuyt

Man Utd:
Evra
Wellbeck
Cleverly
Smalling
Jones
Park

But yeah, those LFC players are garbage. Why did they even play that match? compared to United who had a French Pop winger come on and David Ginola in midfield.

Another fail. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 am

english_jewel wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Fail thread

So Liverpool fielded their XI then eh? It seems pretty stupid to be pocking fun at a pre-season loss really...then claiming they aren't having the "best of pre-seasons"...what else can you expect when the OP's team loses a pre season game 8-2 then?

Would be better if you actually watch the full games instead of highlights.

Here's the LFC team for you:

Reina
Robinson
Carragher
Agger
Johnson
Spearing
Adam
Downing
Henderson
Carroll
Kuyt

My post above shows you the Utd players of note that played in that defeat. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 am

izzy26 wrote:

LFC:
Reina
Carragher
Agger
Johnson
Spearing
Adam
Downing
Henderson
Carroll
Kuyt

Man Utd:
Evra
Wellbeck
Cleverly
Smalling
Jones
Park

But yeah, those LFC players are garbage. Why did they even play that match? compared to United who had a French Pop winger come on and David Ginola in midfield.

Another fail. :coffee:

For starters it would always make sense reading the whole thread before posting if u are to defend the OP who was arguing about our whole pre season form.

And second YWNA mentioned clearly past pre seasons which meant more than one pre season match.And do u know how Liverpool lined up in those matches? Probably not.So another fail :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
For starters it would always make sense reading the whole thread before posting if u are to defend the OP who was arguing about our whole pre season form.

And second YWNA mentioned clearly past pre seasons which meant more than one pre season match.And do u know how Liverpool lined up in those matches? Probably not.So another fail :coffee:

The OP singled out the draw with Valarenga. That was being discussed and so was the whole of Pools pre-season by others.

The thread was then bumped to try and make the OP look stupid when there was a clear fail on english_jewels part and he mentioned United's defeat to OM. I showed the teams players who are of real distinction from both sides and it is very clear that tis was a game United did not really care for seeing as they had a pop star come on.

I was clearly comparing the two games as english_jewel was doing as he was clearly talking about the OM defeat is worse than the Valarenga draw.

Don't give out advice if you don't intend to use it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:16 am

izzy26 wrote:

The OP singled out the draw with Valarenga. That was being discussed and so was the whole of Pools pre-season by others.

The thread was then bumped to try and make the OP look stupid when there was a clear fail on english_jewels part and he mentioned United's defeat to OM. I showed the teams players who are of real distinction from both sides and it is very clear that tis was a game United did not really care for seeing as they had a pop star come on.

I was clearly comparing the two games as english_jewel was doing as he was clearly talking about the OM defeat is worse than the Valarenga draw.

Don't give out advice if you don't intend to use it.

As i siad it is always better if u read the whole thread before jumping to the defence of the OP.

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Liverpool losing to some team called VIF 2-0...plus I'm reading that the opposing team is fielding a weak team Shocked

Not really having the best pre season.

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Corect me if I'm wrong..is that 2 losses and a draw now?

And again do u even know what sort of line ups we used in the pre season line ups we played?Probably not.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am

[quote=''BeautifulGame'']As i siad it is always better if u read the whole thread before jumping to the defence of the OP[/quote]

Fail thread

Why don't you read the time each post was made? Unless you believe english_jewel was comparing the whole pre-season and not just the one game?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:29 am

izzy26 wrote:

Why don't you read the time each post was made? Unless you believe english_jewel was comparing the whole pre-season and not just the one game?

And now will u be saying english-jewel made this thread?

izzy26 wrote:

Another epic fail :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

And now will u be saying english-jewel made this thread?

izzy26 wrote:

Another epic fail :coffee:

The thread was highlighting the draw and then a short sentence about the entire pre season.

Did you know this thread was bumped?

Look at the date and time of the OP and bumping of this thread.

Simple figures, not that hard to read. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 am

I wasn't talking about OM defeat being better or worse than Val draw...I was merely saying that it's ironic that the OP is pocking fun at Liverpool's draw and overall pre-season when his own team is losing 8-2 (regardless of players because a match is a match)....jeez some people make things so complicated

And what's the morale here? That pre-season is there for match fitness and it doesn't matter if you field your starting 11 or B team and lose or win...hence it's stupid to judge by pre-season...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next