Milantildeath
c_bernard10
Arquitecto
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Subsistence of Ibrahimovic Empty The Subsistence of Ibrahimovic

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am

Its no secret many are not a fan of Ibrahimovic as some dislike the fact that his ego is as big as his nose or that he does not perform in the CL. I won't go into the reason why he tends to flop occasionally in the CL as this is another topic.

When Ibra made his return to the San Siro, (this time to the Rossonero side) he had instantly won our hearts with his valiant performances and crucial goals as this was the time of the season Max had not fully rendered his system as he then was quickly pressured into replicating Inter's former system of building a team around Ibra as many have noted he performs best when he is the fulcrum of the front flank due to his more so solitary style of play. Ibra puking at the end of the first Lazio game from fatigue in which he scored the only goal; Ibra scoring defiantly in front of 75k+ Interisti and preserving the lead to the end by battling to hold the ball in Inter's half; His bicycle kick goal against Spurs which was disallowed for absolutely no reason; His multitude of game saving and crowd pleasing goals in the Serie A to push us closer and closer to our scudetto by literally carrying us on his back, and who could forget his superb playmaking in the box with his wonderful assists and orchestration in the deep. Yes, Ibra did occasionally show his notorious lapses of laziness and disinterest in his games as he showed with Inter and Barca along with his annoying habit to shout at everyone (including the ref), yet it was far less this time around. Yet, it was overshadowed by his charismatic leadership, professionalism, winning mentality, dedication to his team-mates, manager, and the Milan badge as many were quick to note how much at home he felt in the world class Milanello.

Yet, few made notes on the incredible toll Ibra's role takes on a human body as his superb work-rate and multitasking for the team eventually caused him to even remark frequently in post games on his fatigue and need for rest. I predicted earlier on in the Goal forums in the 1st half of the season on how the combination of Allegri's brutal training regime and the responsibility given to Ibra will result in a burn-out.

And it did.

Here are a list of reasons people gave me for Ibra's underwhelming 2nd half performance:

1. Allegri finally found his mark and deployed his system which resulted in a more complete and all rounded team play rather then focusing solely on Ibra. As I mentioned, Ibra is solitary, but it does not mean he cannot thrive in a team based general play. People will be quick to point out his Barca performances. Yet, many do not realized his explosive 1st half with Barca as the underwhelming 2nd half was due to him not finding time to fit in again after his month long ankle injury, a few misfiring games which resulted in Pep benching him as a permanent substitute for a younger Bojan resulting in even further confidence lost, and of course his dispute with Pep as we know how much differences with your manager can effect you.

Ibra, even when playing under Allegri's newly formed Interdependent system, thrived under it as it allowed him to be more specified in his role and true to his his role and finally be another vital cog in the team rather then the sole fulcrum. Saying Max's new system did not suit him would be ignorant as simply other factors made it seem so. Conclusively? Ibra, despite his form proved by his impressive general play that he is versatile enough to adapt even to the interdependent team system.

2. The series of red cards and penalties he recieved which resulted in 6 games lost for Ibra and the increasing pressure on him along with the loss of game time caused him to be rusty and frusterated with himself and his general situation. Yes, he could have had a higher goal tally if he did not miss those crucial games and yes, without those penalties, the crushing pressure of the media and fans would not exist if not for the penalties, but this is still not the prime reason for his eventual dwindling goal scoring frequency.

3. Bad luck; some goals that were wrongfully called offside and other near goals like the dual post hit in the 2nd leg of Lazio; the overhead goal kick against tottenham which was disallowed just by Dawson's exaggeration of Ibra's push; all of these unlucky factors gave the illusion of Ibra not being able to keep up with his spectacular form in the early part of the season.

Whereas most of this is true, I can name other strikers who have had even more bad luck (david villa) yet this still is not the reason for Ibra's reduced performances Whereas most of this is true, I can name other strikers who have had even more bad luck (david villa) yet this still is not the reason for Ibra's reduced performances.

4. He simply is an overrated mercenary who is a big game flop.

So these are the 4 most frequent reasons I hear on his underwhelming 2nd half campaign as the reason was actually a more simple one and mentioned by me all to many times.

Now you ask about this much mentioned burnout? As I mentioned above and listed the reasons for his demise, I must tell you... there is a vast difference between burning out and simply being fatigued.

Allegri made few mistakes last season, but one of his biggest ones was not taking the plea of his star player all to seriously as the physical burden on Ibra resulted on this as the fine line was eventually crossed as Ibra reached the threshold of the burnout eventually.

Burnout is a state of emotional, mental, and physical exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress physically and mentally. It occurs when you feel overwhelmed and unable to meet constant demands to your body. As the stress continues, you begin to lose the interest or motivation that led you to take on a certain role in the first place. Ibra not only burnout physically, but mentally as Football is a game which asks quite a lot from you mind with all the multitasking, thinking and predicting involved along with the added pressure to perform. Ever wonder why he does not perform in the latter stages of the CL? (Hint: 2nd half)

A burnout is not permanent, but it takes a long period of months to recover as this is my response to some of the milanisti here arguing that he had received ample rest in between his red cards and other bench roles.

But as mentioned, there is a fine difference between fatigue and burnout. Burnout results in a massive drop in performances, severe irritation and constantly feeling frustrated, and all in all being much less motivated and interested into the project you have invested your energy into. It also increases the chances of recurring a long term injury. And remember, it takes a lot of time and treatment to recover from it. Believe me, I experienced it and its not fun.

Look at the symptoms above and connect it with Ibra's signs:

1. How he increasingly showed frustration at his team mates.

2. His performances (dribbling, speed, passing, shooting, creativity, athleticism) dropped

3. Disinterest in which he did not show earlier on.

4. Swearing at refs, jabbing random italians in the ribs.

Don't get me wrong, although Ibra did contribute well to the team with his general play and performances, it was no where near the one man machine that we have seen over the years.

Notice in the friendlies, and they may just be friendlies but its always easy to point out who is fit and ready for the challenge and who is being a cassano. Ibra looked like he packed on 5 KGs (of muscle) he ran among-st teammates and the opposition with his menacing ponytail with such spring in his step, such confidence and grace, and back to what how we know of Ibra as he had the eyes of an eagle once again after a good summer of rest and a light but specified training and maintenance program. Simply put, the big-nosed swede is hungry for more wins.

29 turning 30? Ibra, like Forlan, Giggs, Zanetti, Gerrard, ADP, is an absolute fitness freak and has done so since the dawn of his career. You don't need to be a physiologist to see how fit the man is. I have researched on his fitness regime as he trains like an animal and has an impeccable diet. He has years ahead of him. What does this have to do with my topic? Well, it blocks out the question that he may be nearing the end of his prime. This is due to his fitness and maintenance but also due to the fact that he is not like others (CR7, Owen , Walcott) who rely much on their physical attributes (especially pace) as although Ibra's physicality and occasional bursts of speed assist him in his performances, most of it is gathered through his sheer technical proficiency.

Conclusion? I am not saying he shouldn't undertake Allegri's brutal training program or the fact that he should be playing less than 20 games. My only concern is that the Milan staff and Milan Labs try to preserve the subsistence of him and maintain our superstar so Milan's investment into his talent can continue on the long run as we all know what he is capable of and where he can get us. I simply hope that Allegri will listen more soundly to the physical condition of his players in a day and age where science is increasingly concerned on the amount of physical strain on footballers and the injury results spurning from them. The chances of us investing on a star like Ibra are low with the increase of inflation in the market as he truly is one of a kind as who else do we really have in his role if he is injured or over-fatigued? I am one of Max's biggest supporters yet I just hope he invests more of his time into what I mentioned above as the physical well being and health of our Milan is vital to our success in our quest for the greatest cup. Forza Milan!

PS: I have written this in the middle of the night due to having this time the only time I can write an article of such length. So, please excuse my confusing sentence, paragraph and essay structure along with the run on sentences or any other fault in grammar.

Give me your thoughts friends.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Subsistence of Ibrahimovic Empty Re: The Subsistence of Ibrahimovic

Post by c_bernard10 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Ibra is a born winner and nobody can take that away from him. He is on the field and in our team for one reason, to win. I know that many people are irritated by him, but I hope we all appreciate the drive and effort that he puts out to give us what we want... trophies and victory

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 am

I can't even the remember the last season Ibrahimovic went without a title...... Has he gone a season without one?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 am

yeah,we cant say he didnt perform well for us in cl,because he did...and in the spurs match the ref ruined it+it was an unlucky match for him and pato..
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 am

Allegri needs to stop playing Ibra every single game. Also, the games we are winning by 2+ goals allegri should take Ibra off

He played every min of every game last year, no wonder he got fatigued. Problem is, we may need a "vice-Ibra" in order for this to happen, which would be a waste of money at this point considering our midfield

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:53 am

For the good of my life,
I CANNOT understand how some Milan fans don't like Ibrahimovic
He is the best striker in the world, and I will stand by that

Ibrahimovic being the man main usually does get us goals but Ibrahimovic (this season) was a sort of......score in many matches but dont score much in those matches.

Only once (I think) this season he scored 2 goals. So either Ibra scores and then thinks "job done" if we're winning or he just tries to set up plays and players.

Milan need a back-up attacking system though. If Inzaghi wasn't injured I reckon he would have been breath-taking in the second half of the season. Robinho, Boateng and Abate were in fine form and could have set up chances for Inzaghi plenty of times

In conclusion:
Ibrahimovic is the best
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 am

Quagliarella is reported to be considered surplus at Juventus, we should monitor that situation, he can play as the first point or as the second.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:32 am

I wouldn't mind having Mr. Dreamgoal
Wouldn't mind that at all!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 am

If only the ref allowed that overhead kick, that Ibra is CL flop myth would officially be put to bed.

Great post Arq,+1.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 am

I have never doubted ibra's quality. I wanted him at milan since day 1 and i'm glad we still have him here.

I think allegri needs to give ibra a proper rest at intervals in order for us to get the best out of him in the latter stages of the season
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Ibrahimovic is the best striker.

He was used too often last season.

Quagliarella? He has great technique and would make a great addition. I doubt he is coming, though. We shall see how our striker situation develops. As it stands, Cassano and Paloschi are set to stay barring any sort of player swap for Montolivo. That means we have 6 strikers. Robinho and Cassano are mainly creating second strikers. Inzaghi and Paloschi are poachers. Pato is closest to Ibrahimovic's qualities, in that he can play up front by himself, but he is not the sort of domineering center forward that Zlatan is. I think Pato is best when he able to make runs behind the defense and have others create for him.

The problem last season was that we had only two true goalscorers to pick from in Pippo's absence.

When Ibra was out of form and Pato was injured, it was rather unclear from where the goals would come. This year, with both the immortal Super Pippo and his 'natural heir' in the squad, Ibrahimovic should get more chances to rest. Pato and Ibrahimovic are top class finishers, two of the best in the game if not the best. Robinho and Cassano and others will contribute goals too, but when Ibra is out of form, it will be Inzaghi who can be our 'vice Ibra'. Now that the squad is used to playing Allegri's way, we don't really need another centre forward, just someone who can put the ball in the back of the net.

On another note, I made a thread on the old forums about the importance of an Inzaghi-Ibrahimovic partnership. I hope Allegri allows them to get lots of UCL minutes together.

@ Arquitecto - I appreciate the time you took to make this post. It was a good read.

EDIT - Why would Juve get rid of Quags? He was doing well last season before injury and would make a great second striker behind Matri or Vucinic. They should offload the deadweight that is Toni and Amauri first. ah just read he dosen't get on well with Conte...
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Good post arq, I agree. Ibra is quite simply a WC part of our team. He was a great addition and he is vital to our success. On Quag, I am standing by my opinion that he is overrated and unneeded in milanello. We'll see what happens though.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 am

Wonderful post Arq, especially in reinforcing Allegri's job in managing Ibrahimovic. I still believe this requires a degree of courage to 'drop' or 'rest' Ibrahimovic at the right time, whichever it might be dependent on your perspective, especially given the increased depth in the squad now, however I believe this relates to the Champions League more than other competitions.

I still believe that in some stages Ibrahimovic should be a super-sub in Europe for away legs dependent on the opposition, however otherwise you've made an excellent case in his favour, which reminds us what a gem we have on the pitch. I'll never love him, however it's impossible not to cheer for him when he's on song.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Grazie to all the kind complements received.

So we speak of Vice Ibra? A vice Ibra has to be a man who is SIMILAR to Ibra's qualities as otherwise Cassano or Inzaghi would've been our Vice Ibra.

His qualities? Similar to Ibra, he needs to be a definitive 9. Just imagine someone like Didier Drogba or Andy Carroll, both similar players to Ibra (minus the orgasmic playmaking). Pato, Cassano, Binho, Pippo all dont have these specific qualities as Binho and Alexandre are both SS's along with Cassano and Pippo is... a wild card due to his age.

Who should it be? I would personally take Llrorente in a heart beat but lets be realistic.

Drogba? Despite his age he seems to have a couple more years in him due to his fitness and because of his age... he is quite cheap.

Forlan? Exact same as above.

Quagliarella? It seems he is under and out of favor with Conte as I think he would be perfect despite being slightly pricy. But it doesn't seem realistic so far do to the value the whole of Juve holds him in.

Who else? I could make dozens of great suggestions but will that make a difference?

My opinion, it should be either someone very young, or in the twilight of his career who both will be willing to accept time on the bench and have either the experience.... or the patience to grow under tutelage as a Vice Ibra.

My idea is... It will be a typical Gallani signing as it will be someone near the end of his career and most probably either under 5 mil or a free signing. Similar to our MVB signing.

And Dosto, I personally feel Allegri, who already stamped his authority and leadership on the team when he came, has more then enough of the courage to handle Ibra like a manager. Case and point, his St. SGT manner in training, Ronaldinho, and all in all many other minor examples in which he has shown he is no pushover. Best thing is, his confidence has grown tremendously as this is the arrogant " I won a scudetto" arrogance. But more of the seasoned, assured, assertive and Alpha male growth in character in which has been done so accordingly. Proof? His body language and expressions, statements, growing philosophy, and of course Galliani as I have not seen such confidence instilled into manager in a long time by Adriano. Allegri has settled in Milanello and his leadership is been instilled within the ranks and even the cocky Ibra. Believe me, I see it in the training videos. We truly have a leader guiding us.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

There isnt a player even close to ibra's qualities in the world imo.Honestly,the fact that the guy is a perfect 9 and an amazing playmaker is just What a Face
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am

Given your post Arq, I think Balo would be a perfect replacement for him. Sure he won't get to start every game, but man we would use him a ton and he will be very successful for us. I think he has very similar characteristics to Ibra and would fill his shoes perfectly.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 am

Once again another brilliant post from Arquitecto.

I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said so I'll leave behind this.

The Subsistence of Ibrahimovic Tumblr_lkw1abHOQw1qawsswo1_500
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 pm

arabprince wrote:Given your post Arq, I think Balo would be a perfect replacement for him. Sure he won't get to start every game, but man we would use him a ton and he will be very successful for us. I think he has very similar characteristics to Ibra and would fill his shoes perfectly.

Now that is who I was missing as this name was on the tip of my tongue.

Balotelli would readily accept a bench role as especially if means he will be plying his trade within Milan.

Yet for all the talent he has, I have never seen such a stubborn and undisciplined player since Cassano.

Difference is, Balo makes Cassano look like Mother Teresa.

I am still skeptical on how he would change when coming to Milan as either he can be our Star or a huge liability.

I think Allegri can be the X-factor here as with his leadership and tutelage, Balo can turn out like how we want him to be.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/italien/zlatan/article13430809.ab
anyone speaks..swedish?Smile
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 am

ShevaDani wrote:http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/italien/zlatan/article13430809.ab
anyone speaks..swedish?Smile
GOOGLE TRANSLATED

Zlatan: "I never leave Milan"

Galliani: "Ibra is
the world's best "

Zlatan shows great form and was last night noticeably happy after the victory in the Super Cup.

- We are a winning team. I will stay here in Milan until I stop playing, he says to Sportbladet.
He has kissed Supercup trophy, hailed the platform, run lap of honor before the 70 000 in place on the Bird's Nest stadium in Beijing. The time draws towards midnight Chinese time when Zlatan comes out in the interview zone of Milan-tshirt, white träningsovarellsbyxor and bright red shoes and the bag under his arm. 

After Zlatan done some television interviews and talked briefly with the Italian journalists had Sportbladet long exclusive interview. Zlatan was noticeably good mood, joking a lot but also talked seriously and candidly about her difficult time in Barcelona and about how he wants to stay in Milan for the rest of his career.

Tell Zlatan, you start the season with victory against Inter and win the Super Cup, it feels good course?
- Yes, it feels very good. There was no breeze. We knew it was the first important game of the season. Then, we have only been operating for three weeks with a workout, too. We have some way to go until the perfect shape and to full match fitness, says Zlatan.

"Has been a pain '
He makes no secret of the fact that it's been tough to practice and play in Beijing.
- We have been well received and has many fans here in China. But it's been tough, too. The air is not the best ... well, you know. And then it's so hot here, it is moist and warm, it has been known by.
The worst part of Milan's players have still been the lack of sleep due to the six hours of time that differ between Italy and China.

Zlatan is one of those who had experienced very difficult to sleep.
- When you are here as little time you do not ask about the body, how shall I say, one is left in its usual time. We've been waking up at night and slept for days.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic laughs.
-You would have needed sleeping pills!
Given the circumstances, "Ibra" awfully pleased with both team's games and the victory against his former club.
- We do not really good first half but we will come back and that is what allows us to Milan. We have a winning mentality and that's why I want to play here, says Zlatan and continues:
- We knew how we would play against Inter, how they would play, but knowing is one thing and then be able to do what you will's another ...

Took over in the second
Zlatan shrugs, points out that Milan had chances in the first half.
- Robinho had a good location and I had a pole match. Late in the second half, I think we took over completely, we will take the match.
Your goal, how it felt, you looked really happy?
- It felt good, it's in these games you will score goals.
How important was this victory?
- It was important, this is probably not the biggest trophy but it was the first important match and then you should be happy to win, it's nice to start good, then it becomes more quiet around the team, said Zlatan and adds:
- We have something big going on, we will continue where we left off last season. The team is strong, the group is strong and when you win, all the more self-confidence.
All praise your fine shape, journalists, your teammates, Allegri .... What do you think?
- Well, I feel good, very strong indeed and have no pain anywhere, it feels really, really good. Then I got an extra week off and it was nice.

"Milan are listening to me"
Zlatan says he is pleased that Milan take into account his needs and that, just as Allegri promised, will hold a dialogue with him during the season for him to keep the whole way.
- They understand what I need to feel good, both mentally and physically, how I want it and how I should practice. Milan listen to me, listening to all their players.

Zlatan go now home to Sweden and get a few days off because he will not play friendship international match against Ukraine on Wednesday. He flies home tomorrow with Milan's plan a stopover in Frankfurt. From there he flies home to Malmö.

- I get two or three days to rest now, it will be nice to come home to family.
And then waiting for next weekend Milan meeting with MFF, your old club in your old hometown?
- Yes, it will be fun. But I hope it gets better weather. There has been much rain there in the summer, we have not had it nicely at all when I was at home. You up there in Stockholm has probably had it better, I have seen. So let us hope that there will be sunshine and a good game and nice evening.
I spoke recently with Galliani who praised you and said you are "best in the world" and that Milan never sell you, and that he would not replace yourself against someone?
- It's good to hear (laughs). No, but seriously, not to brag or celebrate Milan too much but as good as I feel now, I have not felt in a club before, I think, says Zlatan.

He is serious, continuing:
- Once you have experienced a decline that I was in Barcelona, ​​where it is estimated that even more when it is positive. They understand what is important. I mean, I'm the world's best team but if you do not feel well, what does it matter?

"To end in Milan"

Zlatan says that he does in Milan "coming home".
- I would not go on and talk a lot about Milan's fabulous dressing room and so, but it's true that there is such a good mood. We are like a family. I know that Milan wants me well.
Big laughs, then says Zlatan:
- So far anyway!

I remember you told me in May this year, when you win the league, that all the talk about other clubs were "nonsense". It is still the case or what?
- Yes, many want to talk and write. But I never leave Milan. Not if I can determine. Only if they would like to sell me. I'm staying here.

You will be left to the year 2014?
- Yes, I have three years left on my contract and want to stay at least that long, I would like to end my career in Milan and we will win much more.

Zlatan smiles, thumbs up and go out to play the bus where the whole team is waiting and is already loaded aboard Supercup trophy, ready to go back to the hotel for a late victory dinner in the Chinese night.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 am

Zlatan is the best striker on planet earth, no one compares to him in my opinion
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

He was really carrying the team at times, especially when Pato was injured.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Good read, but CR7 is also a fitness freak trust me on this one
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Good read, but CR7 is also a fitness freak trust me on this one

In my opinion,
No player in the world comes close to Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of fitness and conditioning
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Ibra sneaks under your skin very easy...I remember how sad I was when he left us.

You probably won't have to experience that,he is old now and no one will offer big cash to prize him away and even if he leaves it won't be sad.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next