Ganso
Mr Nick09
EarlyPrototype
Doc
rsinatra
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Santos President: "We want Neymar to stay (at least) until July 2012" - Page 2 Empty Re: Santos President: "We want Neymar to stay (at least) until July 2012"

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

rsinatra wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Then what's the point of a buyout clause if you can't trigger it? I trust you. Probably pure BS from AS, Marca and Balague. Or maybe it's jut a verbal agreement... who knows.

I just don't get the inclusion of clause you can't evoke.

Well, I guess that when you sign the contract, there's gotta be a buy-out clause there, so if Santos want to, they can still sell the player, and after 3 (or 2) years, it's obligatory. I don't fully get it either tbh..

Either way, I sadly don't think Neymar is going to be with us after summer 2012... but I still have hopes Razz

I've done enough business in emerging countries that circle-jerking is not new to me at all lol... but it's always interesting. Lawyers get paid for things that have absolutely no utility. Just there for them to make money.

Back to top Go down

Santos President: "We want Neymar to stay (at least) until July 2012" - Page 2 Empty Re: Santos President: "We want Neymar to stay (at least) until July 2012"

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:Cool Story Bro.

Suppose you are out of arguments, or you don't have enough knowledge on the matter to say more. . It's okay bounce

It was never an ''argument'' to begin with. I was just stating my opinion, you decided to make a meal of it.

So again, Cool story Bro.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 pm

TBH Santos are the ones looking spoiled here, I find it disappointing that they are whining about Real Madrid. I mean, we are willing to pay 45 million, which is a ridiculous amount for Neymar, who is only 19. If the markets werent screwed up, he would be worth slightly above half that amount, yet Real Madrid is willing to meet the buyout clause, Neymar wants to move, and the agent is trying to force it too. Thats what the buyout clause is there for, but apparently in Brazil they have these strange laws that stop it. Fair enough, Santos is winning here, but no need to whine and complain against us and threaten to report to FIFA when we are saying we are willing to wait till next summer. Its quite shameful.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 pm

we do not have "strange laws that stop it".His agent already said that Neymar not wanting to go yet played the bigest part on the "no".This isnt a no btw,its just a come back later.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Neymar doesn't want to move!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you put that in your mind??
He simply doesn't want to go, end of topic
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

Saetablanca wrote:TBH Santos are the ones looking spoiled here, I find it disappointing that they are whining about Real Madrid. I mean, we are willing to pay 45 million, which is a ridiculous amount for Neymar, who is only 19. If the markets werent screwed up, he would be worth slightly above half that amount, yet Real Madrid is willing to meet the buyout clause, Neymar wants to move, and the agent is trying to force it too. Thats what the buyout clause is there for, but apparently in Brazil they have these strange laws that stop it. Fair enough, Santos is winning here, but no need to whine and complain against us and threaten to report to FIFA when we are saying we are willing to wait till next summer. Its quite shameful.

Real Madrid are harassing the player. Even Mourinho was supposedly on the phone telling Neymar to get over there. And it's not about you payin the whole, it's about us not wanting to sell him, and even he himself not wanting to go right now. Like regis wrote, it's a "come back later."

edit: and what is more shameful is these madrid journalists talking about santos as if we were nothing, just because we are not in europe. "he doesnt know what real madrid is." well, he does know what santos is and he wants to stay. so leave him alone is all we want you to do! Razz
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 am

why not either really sell him or keep him.. whats holding them back?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:TBH Santos are the ones looking spoiled here, I find it disappointing that they are whining about Real Madrid. I mean, we are willing to pay 45 million, which is a ridiculous amount for Neymar, who is only 19. If the markets werent screwed up, he would be worth slightly above half that amount, yet Real Madrid is willing to meet the buyout clause, Neymar wants to move, and the agent is trying to force it too. Thats what the buyout clause is there for, but apparently in Brazil they have these strange laws that stop it. Fair enough, Santos is winning here, but no need to whine and complain against us and threaten to report to FIFA when we are saying we are willing to wait till next summer. Its quite shameful.

Real Madrid are harassing the player. Even Mourinho was supposedly on the phone telling Neymar to get over there. And it's not about you payin the whole, it's about us not wanting to sell him, and even he himself not wanting to go right now. Like regis wrote, it's a "come back later."

edit: and what is more shameful is these madrid journalists talking about santos as if we were nothing, just because we are not in europe. "he doesnt know what real madrid is." well, he does know what santos is and he wants to stay. so leave him alone is all we want you to do! Razz

Harassing the player? Because Marca reported that Mou called him? Like every one with interest in the deal and others have spoken about the Neymar issue, but not one word came officially from Madrid. Yeah, the journalists are stupid and say dumb things like that. Then again, thats not exclusive to Spain is it? Smile
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

Harassing the player? Because Marca reported that Mou called him? Like every one with interest in the deal and others have spoken about the Neymar issue, but not one word came officially from Madrid. Yeah, the journalists are stupid and say dumb things like that. Then again, thats not exclusive to Spain is it? Smile

Santos did threaten to go to FIFA, so there must be some truth in it. And there was an official offer that was refused.

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

shaven wrote:why not either really sell him or keep him.. whats holding them back?

European clubs offering unfathomable, international glory. It's not easy to keep a player in Brazil, it hasn't been easy since the 80's, 90's, when football was turned into a business..

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Here are the latest declarations by Santos' president Luiz Alvaro:

- Today's scenario is a different one from the days when we sold Robinho. The directors are new ones and the country is a different one. These are new times. There's no more time for exporting our raw youth. Today we sell products that are ready. We want to sell the spectacle, not the actors in it.

- Santos has the tradition of having the best in the world. We intend for him to stay until next year, but the best would be for him to stay until his contract expires. Someone might question that all the rights, at the end of the contract, are the player's. But that doesn't worry me. We want to win titles. Our club members/fans expect titles, not profit from the selling of players.

I love him. Even though he is a good friend of CBF's Ricardo Teixeira, the devil, he's doing a good job as president.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm reading - from YLE, Finland's BBC - that Madrid and Santos have agreed a deal for Neymar and the player would be going to Madrid in December.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:25 pm

that's coming from Marca ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Well, shakier news have been reported, no? :bball:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:31 pm

means nothing, when Marca is the primary source of any piece of transfer rumours, always look the other way. They are obsessed with Neymar.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Somebody asked me about Ganso's case and I never answered... here's what Santos' president said about it this week:

- This story is so annoying, so boring... The player's agents (DIS), who have interests that are opposite to Santos' and to football, plant these news just before every important match. How can one listen to them? They talk about offers from Corinthians, Inter, AC Milan. It's been going on for a year, and until now, nothing's happened. I'm not going to listen to people who don't have a compromise with football and only with its profits. Where's the offer? It's a shameful way to cause a tumult at Santos. I ignore this bunch. They don't exist, they should be deleted. We are going to denounce their malign attitude towards football.

- I spoke to Ganso last Wednesday at the São Januário stadiu, [where Santos played against Vasco]. I also spoke to him the week before that. He said: Mr. president, I'll stay until the end of the year and I still haven't decided whether I'll leave after that or not. I believe in the player, not in these liars.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum