This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again...

+10
Ganso
JuvenelCuore
C.Marchisio #8
sukrut23
Keyzar
InterMalia
maruf063
mezzogiornese
Chagur
Josefaltafino
14 posters

Go down

This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again... Empty This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again...

Post by Josefaltafino Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

I know i know Palermo is already out befor even entering the competition lol. but Mainz are also out in same stage, so doesn't make it worse for Italy.

Germany have 3 teams in the CL, and 2 in the Europa League playoff.
Italy have 3 teams already in the CL, and Udinese may go either to Europa League or Champions League and there is Lazio and Roma in the EL.

While both Roma and Lazio should and will qualfiy for the groupstages, it's highly unlikely Hanover will pass Sevilla. SO that could mean 2 german teams out of Europe before it even entering.

That means 2 (3 depending on how Udinese does against Arsenal) Italian teams in the groupstages of the EL, and only 1 German team in the groupstages of the Europa League.

Let's turn our attention to Champs league for a while. Here both Serie A and Bundesliga have 3 teams already qualified (Bayern is qualifyied no disrespcet to its opponents).

Inter and Milan no matter which group will pass the groupstages , and Napoli if not in a group of death should have go through to round 16, while from Bundesliga only Bayern is the safe bet, as Dortmund is very dependant on draw luck as Napoli is, and Bayer Leverkusen won't go further than finishing 3rd in their group.

So this could mean if group of death's are avoided after the groupstages: Italy 3 teams in the round of 16, Germany 2 teams. and in Europa League Italy will probably have 3 teams through the groups Udinese Roma and Lazio. while Germany will only have Schalke.

From there on anything can happen. Roma and Lazio and Udinese could go on the semifinals while Milan and Inter may go very far. This year Serie A teams can get close to getting the 4th spot back if they do good.

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again... Empty Re: This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again...

Post by Chagur Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:20 am

There is no way Italy will reduce this gap between Germany. It's sad, but France is should be our main concern.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again... Empty Re: This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again...

Post by mezzogiornese Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Why is there no way? Why are you so pessimistic?

Inter and Milan are still better than Bayern. Napoli are a very good side now better than Dortmund.

As Jose said we've got the same numbers in the EL now with the hope of one more in either competition. All teams in Europe need to go for it.

Roma and Lazio are streets ahead of most teams in the EL and could win it, as could 'nese if their annoying habit of being okay continues.

It's now or never.

This could be our last chance. There should be huge fines for any team being complacent in the EL.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:Why is there no way? Why are you so pessimistic?

Inter and Milan are still better than Bayern. Napoli are a very good side now better than Dortmund.

As Jose said we've got the same numbers in the EL now with the hope of one more in either competition. All teams in Europe need to go for it.

Roma and Lazio are streets ahead of most teams in the EL and could win it, as could 'nese if their annoying habit of being okay continues.

It's now or never.

This could be our last chance. There should be huge fines for any team being complacent in the EL.

Honestly I would love to see an Italian team in the semi or final. But frak, this is just our mentality. We don't want to "fight couse they dont' pay enough". This is what happens every time with italian teams. they don't care, but the sooner they understand that this is the only chance to win sth. in Europe and reduce this gap the better things will be.

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Think about it, You got the likes of Roma, Juventus, Inter, Roma and etc... who are more capable of beating Bayern or any Bundesliga club. Of course on paper, we are still better. So you meet with them in CL, and we always own them. Bayern is their only club who manages to go far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 am

The truth is that is wasn't Bayern who got all these points for Germany. They have better performance in LE/Uefa Cup than intalians, even though our teams are better on papper
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Then hopefully we do well in it and try this year.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Tough for Lazio and Udinese ... I think they will give up playing before the kick off... ROMA and NAPOLI is our only hope as i can't see Inter passing the round of 16 and quarter final for Milan. Regarding Napoli, they can do anything, they are untested and unpredictable...

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 pm

In a state where a president says "i don't give a sh*t about the EL" in public our main concern should be those behind us tbh.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 am

Josefaltafino wrote:I know i know Palermo is already out befor even entering the competition lol. but Mainz are also out in same stage, so doesn't make it worse for Italy.

Italy have 3 teams already in the CL, and Udinese may go either to Europa League or Champions League and there is Lazio and Roma in the EL.

While both Roma and Lazio should and will qualfiy for the groupstages, it's highly unlikely Hanover will pass Sevilla. SO that could mean 2 german teams out of Europe before it even entering.

That means 2 (3 depending on how Udinese does against Arsenal) Italian teams in the groupstages of the EL, and only 1 German team in the groupstages of the Europa League.

Let's turn our attention to Champs league for a while. Here both Serie A and Bundesliga have 3 teams already qualified (Bayern is qualifyied no disrespcet to its opponents).

Inter and Milan no matter which group will pass the groupstages , and Napoli if not in a group of death should have go through to round 16, while from Bundesliga only Bayern is the safe bet, as Dortmund is very dependant on draw luck as Napoli is, and Bayer Leverkusen won't go further than finishing 3rd in their group.

So this could mean if group of death's are avoided after the groupstages: Italy 3 teams in the round of 16, Germany 2 teams. and in Europa League Italy will probably have 3 teams through the groups Udinese Roma and Lazio. while Germany will only have Schalke.

From there on anything can happen. Roma and Lazio and Udinese could go on the semifinals while Milan and Inter may go very far. This year Serie A teams can get close to getting the 4th spot back if they do
good.

+1 Very Happy

Good post mate, i really hope things go well for Serie A teams in Europe this year Very Happy , excluding inter of course Evil or Very Mad
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Josefaltafino wrote:I know i know Palermo is already out befor even entering the competition lol. but Mainz are also out in same stage, so doesn't make it worse for Italy.

From there on anything can happen. Roma and Lazio and Udinese could go on the semifinals while Milan and Inter may go very far. This year Serie A teams can get close to getting the 4th spot back if they do good.

+1 excellent post.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Yeah, well hopefully Milan can win it this time...

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Good point and i belive in Italian teams.Only Milan can go further in CL coz if inter dont get the squad back in shape,i will be gratefull if only they manage to pass the groups.I think that Napoli can do something depends of the group in which they will participate.For EL i expect Roma and Lazio to go further and obviously Udinese coz i dont feel like they will beat Arsenal
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

This is the season Serie A can get close to Bundesliga coefficient again... 123nl

:facepalm:
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 am

What is that a ranking of ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 am

Belgium?Cyprus?Austria?BS list,Italy are 4rth
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:47 am

Sorry.
Roma didn't make it.

Lazio are garbage so far in the EL.

Hannover destroyed Sevilla.
and Schalke are walking over EL teams.

Good luck anyway.

See you in 2020 Smile
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:57 am

Geo wrote:Sorry.
Roma didn't make it.

Good luck anyway.

See you in 2020 Smile

Ti ricordi 2006 ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Keep living on memories and history, that's the only thing that can cheer you up.

But from now on, you can only see hell Smile

Bye.
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 am

Ciao Ciao.

I gave you two Ciao's and I think you know why. Very Happy
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Roma didn't make it.

Good luck anyway.

See you in 2020 Smile

Ti ricordi 2006 ?

One of the happiest days of my life, no german will experience that happiness in this lifetime Smile
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Eivindo wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Roma didn't make it.

Good luck anyway.

See you in 2020 Smile

Ti ricordi 2006 ?

One of the happiest days of my life, no german will experience that happiness in this lifetime Smile

In terms of quality of football, an even better game than the final. Makes you wonder why the quality of the 2010 WC was so crap.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 am

I don't think we can do better than previous seasons considering the form of Milan and Napoli right now.....I hope they really step up their game.....Also Arsenal dismantled Blackburn 7-1 yesterday...Inter might go through but I cannot see them doing better than a q-final place

P.S-The Serie A section is so dead without brigate

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 am

vasanthPato wrote:I don't think we can do better than previous seasons considering the form of Milan and Napoli right now.....I hope they really step up their game.....Also Arsenal dismantled Blackburn 7-1 yesterday...Inter might go through but I cannot see them doing better than a q-final place

What happened to him?
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:24 pm

ErPupone wrote:
vasanthPato wrote:I don't think we can do better than previous seasons considering the form of Milan and Napoli right now.....I hope they really step up their game.....Also Arsenal dismantled Blackburn 7-1 yesterday...Inter might go through but I cannot see them doing better than a q-final place

What happened to him?
Permabanned :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down