H.A.
S
theaguia
Omniscient
emassy
17 posters

Go down

I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club

I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_lcap21%I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_lcap37%I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_lcap16%I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_lcap5%I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_lcap21%I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Empty I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club

Post by emassy Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 am

I strongly think it will be chelsea(1st choice) or man city(2nd choice).What english club do you think its going to be.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Empty Re: I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club

Post by Omniscient Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 am

What's the point of a poll for this lol? It's pure luck.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club Empty Re: I forsee Real Madrid in the same CL group with one premier league club

Post by theaguia Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 am

depends on the pots
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 am

The Derby of Riches..

Real Madrid vs Man City..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

The only EPL team that's able to draw with madrid is man city as they are in the third pot if I'm not mistaken.

Its impossible to draw man u, chelsea and arsenal as they're all in pot one with us madrid.

If luck isn't in our side we could be in a group consisting of Real Madrid-AC Milan-Manchester City-Borussia Dortmund [not sure if I got the pots right]
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am

It would be fun, if you have Milan and City in the same grp with Madrid lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 am

Madrid
ACMilan
Man City
Dortmund

?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 am

dortmund is 3rd pot i think
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am

In what pot are Bayern Munich? First?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Madrid are in Pot 1 this season, they might get Man City.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

I want one of the Manchesters. I wanna see us against a top EPL team
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Madrid
ACMilan
Man City
Dortmund

?

that would be the worst possible group for us. Shocked
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Meh, we did well enough in last year's group of death, if we have one other very good club and an OK one (like Milan and Ajax last year) its fine. Makes for nice vieweing.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/accesslist/listofparticipants/index.html

If all the seeded teams in the playoffs win their ties the seeding could be something like this.

Pot 1
FC Barcelona
Manchester United FC
Chelsea FC
Real Madrid CF
FC Porto
FC Internazionale Milano
FC Bayern München
Arsenal FC

Pot 2
AC Milan
FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Valencia CF
Olympique Lyonnais
SL Benfica
Villarreal CF
CSKA Moskva
Olympique de Marseille

Pot 3
FC Zenit St Petersburg
AFC Ajax
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Olympiacos FC
Fenerbahçe SK
FC København
Manchester City FC
LOSC Lille Métropole

Pot 4
FC Basel 1893
Borussia Dortmund
SSC Napoli
FC Oţelul Galaţi
FC BATE Borisov
Macabi Haifa FC
NK Dinamo Zagreb
APOEL FC
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm

AC Milan are in a precarious position to be honest..

But they've got themselves to blame..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm

barcelona
milan
man c
dortmund

group of death
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 pm

The easiest group will be
Porto
CSKA Moscow
Copenhagen
FC Oţelul Galaţi
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 am

I hate to say it but whatever group City enters they will qualify. Even in a very hard group like RM, Milan and BVB.

I think all the top non English clubs will be wanting to avoid City, except for Barcelona.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 am

CL is really difficult this season. Most of the pot 2 teams deserve to be in pot 1, thats how strong the compeition will be this year
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:00 am

Let's just hope all the seeded teams qualify for the group stages, losing any of Arsenal, Villareal or Baryen will take some of the shine out of the tournament.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:49 pm

I want City... so bad. But number 1 opponent... United. I beg you! (for quarters!)
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down