Juventus: 15 million for Vargas

Go down

Juventus: 15 million for Vargas Empty Juventus: 15 million for Vargas

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Unless another mister X to get the left wing is part of the race three. The favorite is Juan Manuel Vargas, 27, for which Juventus is ready to offer to Fiorentina 15 million cash, the same amount invested for Vucinic. The exterior of the transmission Peru Enemigos Publicos spoke: "My future? I have a contract with Fiorentina, we'll see what happens but I am very happy. Juve? When my agent did not tell me anything." On Saturday and Sunday Vargas will return from vacation, then take off the deal could raise it from purple to white. The first alternative is Eljero Elia, 24, outside the Netherlands have pursued dell'Amburgo twelve months ago from Juve Delneri license plate. Elijah costs less than Vargas, 8-10 million, and has already given his ok up to a possible move to Juventus. The Dutch prosecutor, Frank Schouten, strengthen contacts with advanced Juventus: "Juventus are interested in Eljero, bid, and in recent days there was contact with the Juventus manager Fabio Guild. If the two Understanding the economic Club will, Elijah will play in Italy. He would be happy to experience in Serie A.

Back to top Go down

Juventus: 15 million for Vargas Empty Re: Juventus: 15 million for Vargas

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

sciacca wrote:Unless another mister X to get the left wing is part of the race three. The favorite is Juan Manuel Vargas, 27, for which Juventus is ready to offer to Fiorentina 15 million cash, the same amount invested for Vucinic. The exterior of the transmission Peru Enemigos Publicos spoke: "My future? I have a contract with Fiorentina, we'll see what happens but I am very happy. Juve? When my agent did not tell me anything." On Saturday and Sunday Vargas will return from vacation, then take off the deal could raise it from purple to white. The first alternative is Eljero Elia, 24, outside the Netherlands have pursued dell'Amburgo twelve months ago from Juve Delneri license plate. Elijah costs less than Vargas, 8-10 million, and has already given his ok up to a possible move to Juventus. The Dutch prosecutor, Frank Schouten, strengthen contacts with advanced Juventus: "Juventus are interested in Eljero, bid, and in recent days there was contact with the Juventus manager Fabio Guild. If the two Understanding the economic Club will, Elijah will play in Italy. He would be happy to experience in Serie A.

Juventus: 15 million for Vargas Elijah%20wood
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down