Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon"

5 posters

Go down

Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon" Empty Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am

Next week could be decisive to see Eljero Elia, 24 year old midfielder external dell'Ambrugo and Dutch national, wearing the black and white. The player is in the second round with Vargas for his role in the outside left Juventus of Antonio Conte, Juventus tomorrow and the Germans should have an official offer of 8 million. In Germany since the deal is virtually done, and the items on the Dutch market are going crazy, so much so that the press officer dell'Amburgo in order to put an end to these rumors, he admitted: "There will be a short meeting with Juventus but now just so '. "Elijah, all'Amburgo since 2009, has 22 caps for his country, seasoned with 2 goals scored.
====
Juventus appear to have pinpointed Eljero Elia as their ideal winger and will offer €8m for the Hamburg star.
It is well known the Bianconeri want another player to bolster Coach Antonio Conte’s audacious 4-2-4 system.

According to Tuttosport, the club has settled on Elia as the best option after Michel Bastos chose to remain with Olympique Lyonnais.

Juve directors are due to fly out to Hamburg on Monday to make the €8m proposal.

Elia is 24-year-old a Dutch international who can play in a variety of attacking roles on both flanks.

He joined Hamburger SV in 2009 for €8.9m from Twente and has also been linked with Liverpool and Chelsea.

Meanwhile, Juventus are also said to be in talks with Fenerbahce over Uruguayan centre-back Diego Lugano.
====
Tbh I love the potential that Elia has but still I am more lean towards Bastos/Vargas esp Vargas sicne he is proven more and when is fit he is class and we saw that this coppa ......but I would welcome Elia with open arms

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon" Empty Re: Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon"

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 am

I agree Devi, Bastos and Bastos seem to b more safer options but Elia has great potential. I would b very disappointed if we didn't get Elia, I've followed him for years and he's awesome. I know it's out of reach but if we got Elia and Bastos/Vargas I would b over the moon
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon" Empty Re: Hamburg: "Elijah to Juventus the Bianconeri will meet soon"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am

pasquale22 wrote:I agree Devi, Bastos and Bastos seem to b more safer options but Elia has great potential. I would b very disappointed if we didn't get Elia, I've followed him for years and he's awesome. I know it's out of reach but if we got Elia and Bastos/Vargas I would b over the moon

having Bastos as LB and Elia as LW ...is one hell of a left side lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am

Juventus have planned to discuss the potential transfer of winger Eljero Elia with his club Hamburg on Monday.

According to a report in Sunday's edition of Tuttosport, a meeting has been scheduled for next week between the leaders of both sets of clubs, with the topic of conversation set to involve the possible sale of the ex-Twente midfielder.

It is speculated that the German outfit are demanding a fee in the region of €8 million for their prized asset, who has been linked with various clubs including Chelsea and Wolfsburg in recent times.

However, it seems that the Turin giants are set to steal a march on their rivals.

The news comes after it was revealed by the player's agent on Saturday that the Old Lady are interested in his client's services.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am

so we have two reports one from tuttosport the other quotes from hamburg press officers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 am

We have 20mln left , 23 days left in transfer market , everyone dreams to wear our jersey,play on our stadium..... SO COME ON MAROTTAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!! little work
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I agree Devi, Bastos and Bastos seem to b more safer options but Elia has great potential. I would b very disappointed if we didn't get Elia, I've followed him for years and he's awesome. I know it's out of reach but if we got Elia and Bastos/Vargas I would b over the moon

amazing haha big improvement on last season. However my question is. If we do get Vargas/Bastos for left side them Mirko will play up front and will we ever get the star marotta said we'd get? And if we do what position will he be?

Marotta said mr x Is a defender but also said bonucci will start. I don't think he's planning making any big signing anymore
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 am

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

amazing haha big improvement on last season. However my question is. If we do get Vargas/Bastos for left side them Mirko will play up front and will we ever get the star marotta said we'd get? And if we do what position will he be?

Marotta said mr x Is a defender but also said bonucci will start. I don't think he's planning making any big signing anymore

Dunno marotta never said that the mister X is defender he even said that there is no mister X ...3 times in 3 different interviews but he said that conte is communicating on a permanent basis and telling him who and what he wants and that he will bring only players with quality and so ..but he promised star players ...I would buy LW and CB and sell players ASAP and than save for Jan ...you know winter transfer market is make it or break it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:33 pm

It seems we have 20m left. with the sell of Amauri and Iaquinta and martinez we may be able to buy both vargas and elia. sounds unreal but possible
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Seems like E E is close so he better be good

love your picture Devi...the split seconds where Vucinic actually made the old Pirlo smile
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Though did anyone see his performance yesterday? He flopped big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:19 pm

sciacca wrote:Though did anyone see his performance yesterday? He flopped big time.
Its hard for him atm to b at hsv and I'm sure it's difficult for him to stay motivated . Especially with a great player like Marcell jansen rivaling him for a spot. He needs someone like conte to help him get into full gear Which I'm sure he can do. Conte has been amazing if u ask me so far. From the recommendations of who to get , to his speeches.

Classy, unlike del Neri who had no clue half the time
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down