Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes

+3
Luca
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes  Empty Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Just three minutes in the field in defeat dell'Amburgo in Monaco. So long was the game of playing in the Bundesliga Eljero Elio won by 5 goals to 0 by the hosts. What is the sign of an imminent departure?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes  Empty Re: Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Why would Juventus want him after his comments ? If he comes he will be slaughtered by the fans anyway.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes  Empty Re: Hamburg, Elijah played only 3 minutes

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 pm

I agree to an extent Nick but it could have been an attempt to save face with his current club, thinking a move wasn't possible anyways.

I am not saying I agree with the comments but I do understand them.
He would be a welcomed addition either way, it provides Juventus with a dynamic set of players.
With Elia, Juventus can successfully field a 4-2-4, a 4-4-2. Along with countless other formation due to dynamic players like Vidal that is capapble of playing a number of roles.
Pasquato is great but I am unsure if he is quite there yet but to have them both is the best case scenario.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Well if you take a look at Bastos' approach, it is respectful v. Elijah who was disrespectful.

"Juventus is a great club with a lot of history but for now, I think staying at Hamburg who I feel more attached to would be better. I like their project better than what Juventus are doing."

Good comment. Should have been what he said.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:10 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Well if you take a look at Bastos' approach, it is respectful v. Elijah who was disrespectful.

"Juventus is a great club with a lot of history but for now, I think staying at Hamburg who I feel more attached to would be better. I like their project better than what Juventus are doing."

Write it in the history books I GAVE +1 TO JNC LOOL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Well if you take a look at Bastos' approach, it is respectful v. Elijah who was disrespectful.

Write it in the history books I GAVE +1 TO JNC LOOL

Haha I bookmarked this thread. Cool

I am getting on your good side today Dejan. Wink
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Agreed but Elia has been criticized for his attitude so we shouldn't be surprised.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I really don't want him. Never did. Aside from his disrespect he's inconsistant moody and to a certain degree, overrated.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 pm

He is useful, yes.. But only because we have Pasquato who none seems to have faith in. I'd take him fo the depth, but never for anything over 8 mill €!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 pm

TomJuve wrote:I really don't want him. Never did. Aside from his disrespect he's inconsistant moody and to a certain degree, overrated.

To a certain degree overrated? Got to disagree, as in fact he is a good player, who is young with lots of potential in him to be suceed in the future. Not to mention he plays with Holland on the international level. However, he is not overrated, when we speak overrated, overrated for football players mean those like Balotelli, in which the media dedicates their whole time on the player and himself which is ridiculous. That is overrated. To be honest, not many people in the football world even know Elia as a player.

Other than that, I agree... His altitude is cocky, but he is young which is normal... Though on his poor form, you can't really blame him for having such a moody altitudue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 pm

He's not incredibally overrated. But by many people who know who he is, they look at him as a sort of star player. He's not proven enough to have his reputation. Hopefully his mood is temporary
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:09 am

I loveeeeeee elia and ive followed him for years. I'm Going to point out some positives and negatives about him ...
Positives:
- incredible dribbler
- young
-Dutch international
-FAST
-plays very wide and can cut In well
-can provide very good low crosses which would suit quag, adp
-likes to keep the ball at his feet for a while which is also why he likes to isolate himself on the pitch
- 1-1 with a defender and he will win almost every time
-can play LW/RW

Negatives:
-doesn't neccessarily know how to bring others into the game
-likes to play on his own . As In control the game
-In serie a he won't have as much space to move as he'd like however in an advanced 4-4-2 wing role this could b wrong
-match fitness is low

---------------
Elia is one of my favourites and has been for a long time and when he was linked with juve I was sooooo happy. I cant believe what he said and he just don't find that to b factual. Mayb someone messed with his words. 1 factor which will drive him away from hsv is if he loses his spot on Dutch national team. Hopefully if that happens he'l realize he must move . Marcel jansen has taken his spot on left side for hamburg and Elia is rotting on the bench . Marotta made a fool of himself by offering under 10m. 10-13m and he's ours
-
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:15 am

But there is another thread were he said that he never insulted juventus
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 am

juvefanmkd wrote:But there is another thread were he said that he never insulted juventus
Really? Can u send a link man. I knew it ! It sees at bit weird he would say those things about us
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 am

pasquale22 wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:But there is another thread were he said that he never insulted juventus
Really? Can u send a link man. I knew it ! It sees at bit weird he would say those things about us

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6468-elia-to-juve-fans-on-twitter-media-lie-i-never-said-that

P.S You forgot one negativity, he's currently in poor form.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 am

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6468-elia-to-juve-fans-on-twitter-media-lie-i-never-said-that

P.S You forgot one negativity, he's currently in poor form.
Yeh that's kind of mentioned in the lacking fitness. He needs gametime and juve will offer more than hsv
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down