nikac
Juventude
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Hamburg coach: "Juve wants Elijah"  Empty Hamburg coach: "Juve wants Elijah"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 pm

We thought at first hand the technical dell'Amburgo Oenning to confirm the rumors that bind to the outside Dutch Elijah Juventus: "I confirm the fact that Juve is still interested in Elijah, we will see what to do in the next few days - says Oenning Bild -. Elijah has played a brilliant preseason, but in official matches played pretty bad. He must understand that the change has to come from himself. "Confirmation that makes it even more interesting and burning the last day of transfers. After rumors that Vargas would have in view a meeting between Marotta and Corvino, comes another voice, more than established, covering Eljero Elia. Estigarribia Official Until you do, perhaps the fans of Juventus still hope in the arrival of one of these two pieces, which on paper more convincing.
========
If we sign one more winger I will start to beleive to the recent reports that KRasic is benched and that Conte doesn't like him ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hamburg coach: "Juve wants Elijah"  Empty Re: Hamburg coach: "Juve wants Elijah"

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Conte must be crazy if he bench Krasic
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hamburg coach: "Juve wants Elijah"  Empty Re: Hamburg coach: "Juve wants Elijah"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Conte must be crazy if he bench Krasic

But this games show that he needs to be
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

It would be very unfortunate if our best transfer from last summer becomes irrelevant under a new coach and system. I agree that you shouldn't build a system around one player, with a few exceptions, but can Conte really not get Krasic to work under his system? That seems ridiculous to me.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by nikac Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:42 pm

A lot of fouls and fog about rumours etc...Don't believe in that nonsense.

nikac
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 am

i just dont see krasic benched...
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:09 am

What does Elia have to do with Krasic? Giaccherini... will never play over Krasic lol... And Pepe has never played ahead of him, BEFORE HIS INJURIES.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 am

sciacca wrote:What does Elia have to do with Krasic? Giaccherini... will never play over Krasic lol... And Pepe has never played ahead of him, BEFORE HIS INJURIES.

i agree but if krasic is away of his top i think giaccherini should start.dont know but i am impressed with this guy.alot disagree with this transfer but i think this guy is a good player.but we will see
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am

eddy wrote:
sciacca wrote:What does Elia have to do with Krasic? Giaccherini... will never play over Krasic lol... And Pepe has never played ahead of him, BEFORE HIS INJURIES.

i agree but if krasic is away of his top i think giaccherini should start.dont know but i am impressed with this guy.alot disagree with this transfer but i think this guy is a good player.but we will see

No way on this earth will Giaccherini play over Krasic. Krasic as a flop can do more. If Krasic is not good enough, then we might as well sell him, get profit if anything, there goes our self proclaimed Nedved :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

sciacca wrote:
eddy wrote:

No way on this earth will Giaccherini play over Krasic. Krasic as a flop can do more. If Krasic is not good enough, then we might as well sell him, get profit if anything, there goes our self proclaimed Nedved :coffee:

any player has high and down form.and wait to see this Giaccherini i dont understand why you are all against him.if he is in better form and condition can play over krasic.and sorry krasic that i like him too much as a player he is not Nedved.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 am

The Peruguyan winger that is coming is R/L Wing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 am

DeviAngel wrote:

u mnt Paraguayan :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 am

with the Paraguayan, I don't see Elia or any other winger coming

LW is Giacherrini and the Paraguayan...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:

As it stands, if he comes he's coming for LW only.

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 am

In fifa my attack line is like this surprisingly:

giacherini- vucinic- Krasic

Both krasic and giach are there!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 am

According to SKY! Estigarribia to sign tommorow, Elia is the next signing. As Bonucci might be swapped with Bruno Alves. Malouda, highly impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 am

God please let us get Elia..... pls pls...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 am

NOOOOO WE WAAAANTTT PAAASQUAATOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

PASQUATO IS GETIING SADER AND SADER WHEN HE HEARS THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down