Great Leader Sprucenuce
Busby Babe
cyberman
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

no no no no no no no no no no - Page 3 Empty Re: no no no no no no no no no no

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am

Wesley Sneijder is more clarity on its future. Interviewed by Dutch television, Sneijder has not closed the door to a transfer, but said he was happy at Inter, and it is said that his future is far from the club's: As reported in the preview FcInterNews.it , l ' Dutch said: "I'm playing for Inter and there are chances that I stay at Inter after August 31. I do not exclude, however, that there is also the possibility that I go away. The situation does not depend on me, but by the company, which has been clear: if the right offer comes for me, let me go. For this, I do not exclude the possibility of leaving Inter. " When asked if he will return to Milan after the match against England, Holland, Wesley Sneijder says, "If there will be news, of course I'll be back, I have permission from the coach."

Then the clear words of the Dutchman, who declares his desire to remain at Inter. Everything depends of the companies that come with an appropriate offer, given that Inter evaluate the player at least 40 million. At the moment, no one has moved. Sneijder is wanting to stay at Inter, and the great goals and determination put into the field in the Super Cup has shown.

:________________________________-

Where does it here says he began talks with United?

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=54729

He has just repeated what has been said already, if the right offer comes to Inter he might leave.

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 am

CroInter wrote:Wesley Sneijder is more clarity on its future. Interviewed by Dutch television, Sneijder has not closed the door to a transfer, but said he was happy at Inter, and it is said that his future is far from the club's: As reported in the preview FcInterNews.it , l ' Dutch said: "I'm playing for Inter and there are chances that I stay at Inter after August 31. I do not exclude, however, that there is also the possibility that I go away. The situation does not depend on me, but by the company, which has been clear: if the right offer comes for me, let me go. For this, I do not exclude the possibility of leaving Inter. " When asked if he will return to Milan after the match against England, Holland, Wesley Sneijder says, "If there will be news, of course I'll be back, I have permission from the coach."

Then the clear words of the Dutchman, who declares his desire to remain at Inter. Everything depends of the companies that come with an appropriate offer, given that Inter evaluate the player at least 40 million. At the moment, no one has moved. Sneijder is wanting to stay at Inter, and the great goals and determination put into the field in the Super Cup has shown.

He has just repeated what has been said already, if the right offer comes to Inter he might leave.

Interviewer: "If Manchester United calls, you would immediately say yes, wouldn't you?" Sneijder: "Yeah, but Manchester hasn't called officially."

i'm getting all this stuff from Twitter.i obviously don't understand Dutch, but above was taking from the interview in vid I posted.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
CroInter wrote:Wesley Sneijder is more clarity on its future. Interviewed by Dutch television, Sneijder has not closed the door to a transfer, but said he was happy at Inter, and it is said that his future is far from the club's: As reported in the preview FcInterNews.it , l ' Dutch said: "I'm playing for Inter and there are chances that I stay at Inter after August 31. I do not exclude, however, that there is also the possibility that I go away. The situation does not depend on me, but by the company, which has been clear: if the right offer comes for me, let me go. For this, I do not exclude the possibility of leaving Inter. " When asked if he will return to Milan after the match against England, Holland, Wesley Sneijder says, "If there will be news, of course I'll be back, I have permission from the coach."

Interviewer: "If Manchester United calls, you would immediately say yes, wouldn't you?" Sneijder: "Yeah, but Manchester hasn't called officially."

i'm getting all this stuff from Twitter.i obviously don't understand Dutch, but above was taking from the interview in vid I posted.

What i posted is translation of the interview, you got it from twitter? The same one who said how he signed for City? or the one saying for weeks now how united is sending all sorts of offers bla bla when in fact United is yet to send any offer.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 am

CroInter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

What i posted is translation of the interview, you got it from twitter? The same one who said how he signed for City? or the one saying for weeks now how united is sending all sorts of offers bla bla when in fact United is yet to send any offer.

If you listen to the interview you can clearly, no matter what language y ou speak, hear the words Manchester, and official so yeah he is clearly talking about them.

Not that I want him to come though.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 am

CroInter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Difference this time is that I got it froma Dutch journalist Twitter who translated it...and they even posted the video. So this is actually valid proof.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 am

FFS he said that Sneijder said he has begun talks with United, when in fact United never even send an offer yet.
He said so himself, so did he begun talks or not?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 am

Nothing has changed yet.

Its the same as from weeks ago when Inter said he will go if right offer comes, and if United sends the right offer he will leave, but i have felling he wont go coz Inter will ask too much and United wont pay it.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

http://nos.nl/video/262768-kans-bestaat-***-inter-me-laat-gaan.html

'The situation is that I'm an Inter player and there is a big chance that I'll still be an Inter player at the 31st of August. There's also a chance that I leave.'
The interviewer asks: 'Does that have to do with you?
'Sneijder: 'No, not really. That's more because of the club. The club has been really clear: "If a good bid comes in, than we have to let him go."'They don't want to loose me, but there is a chance that they'll let me go.
'Interviewer: 'Do you want to go?
'Sneijder: 'I don't know. That's why I say, I'm an Inter player and the there is a big chance that I'll still be at the 31st of August. And if something crosses my road, I have enough time to judge that and to take a decision about that.
'Interviewer: 'We're standing here now, but If Manchester calls and they want to have you, you would...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 am

cyberman wrote:http://nos.nl/video/262768-kans-bestaat-***-inter-me-laat-gaan.html

'The situation is that I'm an Inter player and there is a big chance that I'll still be an Inter player at the 31st of August. There's also a chance that I leave.'
The interviewer asks: 'Does that have to do with you?
'Sneijder: 'No, not really. That's more because of the club. The club has been really clear: "If a good bid comes in, than we have to let him go."'They don't want to loose me, but there is a chance that they'll let me go.
'Interviewer: 'Do you want to go?
'Sneijder: 'I don't know. That's why I say, I'm an Inter player and the there is a big chance that I'll still be at the 31st of August. And if something crosses my road, I have enough time to judge that and to take a decision about that.
'Interviewer: 'We're standing here now, but If Manchester calls and they want to have you, you would...
Cyberman with some evidence Very Happy Start the Snejder-> Manu thread Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 am

say yes, won't you?
'Sneijder: 'Yeahh (sounds doubting, but he does say it), but Manchester hasn't called officially.
'Interviewer: 'And unofficially?
'Sneijder: 'Nahh, unoficially maybe'
Interviewer: 'Have they also called you, I mean is there any contact? Of course there is contact..?
'Sneijder: 'There's always contact. I have contact with everybody, haha. You know that don't you?''No, but there's nothing going on right now, so.. I'm here now, and I'm going in now to the guys (Dutch national team) that I haven't seen for a while now and I'm going to concentrate on that right now. Besides that, I'm an Inter player and I'm with the Dutch team now.
'Interviewer: 'You're going to England together with the other players. Are you also coming back with the other players?
'Sneijder: 'Uhh, you mean back to Holland?'Interviewer: 'Or is there any consultation planned in England?
'Sneijder: 'Uhhh, I don't know'Interviewer: 'Oh, I hear it, yes, right?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 am

Apologies if posted, im on my PS3 so cant read posts.. and have a limit on size of fking quotes

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 am

What you playin' Cyber? (I know you can't read this so maybe later Razz)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 am

Im watching Entourage on the tv through the PS3

For me to read your post, i have to click profile, click stats ane view post history...it sucks monkey balls

Its frustrating as a motherfker when i do that and only a smilie or 1 sentence post is used....

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 am

Razz

(You asked for it Very Happy)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 am

Care to elaborate as to why you would pick Cleverley over Sneijder to play Barca?

I'm struggling to follow how you arrived at that conclusion
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 am

He's cheaper, hes younger and hes used to our system. Sneijder is the better player. Sneijder is clearly being held hostage at inter just as fabregas is att arsenal. Inter havent won a trophy in 3 months, so you can tell they are going downhill.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

I can understand why were signing him, its experience.

As stupidly young as our squad is, our 3 best youngsters in Pogba, Tunnecliffe and Jesus Christ himself Morrison will all be in the 1st team squad, and are all genuinely ridiculous talents but that would be too drastic of a generation change.

Im hot joking when I say that Cleverley is our 4th best young talent behind those 2
This year is probably Berbatovs and Giggs last year and possibly Carrick with Rio and Vidic having their places under serious threat, Evra will be dethroned by Fabio by then.

Our squads average age could be 23 odd ffs

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

cyberman wrote:I can understand why were signing him, its experience.

As stupidly young as our squad is, our 3 best youngsters in Pogba, Tunnecliffe and Jesus Christ himself Morrison will all be in the 1st team squad, and are all genuinely ridiculous talents but that would be too drastic of a generation change.

Im hot joking when I say that Cleverley is our 4th best young talent behind those 2
This year is probably Berbatovs and Giggs last year and possibly Carrick with Rio and Vidic having their places under serious threat, Evra will be dethroned by Fabio by then.

Im hot joking :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm

cyberman wrote:I can understand why were signing him, its experience.

Rio yes, but Vidic still has 3-4 years of top form left...man is a machine
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Jones cant be held back

Hes Vidic with pace who can use the ball like an cultured midfielder

Vidic wont be sold because he regresses, hell be sold because of Jones

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

we will see, evans had a outstanding year 2 seasons ago...but was pretty shite last year

if he is stays the course tho then your right
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:29 pm

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/174687/Sneijder_Transfer_gaat_op_automatische_piloot.html

Sneijder: "I will still be an Inter player on August 31st. Inter have only said that if a right offer comes, they will talk. I am not making any transfer request. it might seem like it but it is not true. With City, United, there is nothing concrete. I will play for Inter and as usual I will work hard for the new season. I'll see my usual teammates on August 31st even though I know everything is open until then but I'm used to it."

I have felling he is staying, Inter will ask a lot for him and United wont pay it.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I think Sneijder should leave Inter.
Yep...
Definitely.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 am

it's not about the price, it's about his wages
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:37 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:it's not about the price, it's about his wages

Really, Saf told you that?

United is still to send an offer to Inter.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am

CroInter wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:it's not about the price, it's about his wages

Really, Saf told you that?

United is still to send an offer to Inter.

no but he has publicly stated it is up to the player to decide if he wants to come

and it's been widely reported by everyone who works at a paper that we don't wanna give him his wages he gets at Inter

no need to get sour because your gonna be pissed if he leaves, this is what is written.

i could easily say did Inter/Morratti tell you that we haven't sent an offer???
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: