32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

no no no no no no no no no no - Page 4 Empty Re: no no no no no no no no no no

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:40 am

CroInter wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:it's not about the price, it's about his wages

Really, Saf told you that?

United is still to send an offer to Inter.

no but he has publicly stated it is up to the player to decide if he wants to come

and it's been widely reported by everyone who works at a paper that we don't wanna give him his wages he gets at Inter

no need to get sour because your gonna be pissed if he leaves, this is what is written.

i could easily say did Inter/Morratti tell you that we haven't sent an offer???

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

What has he publicly started?

He says yesterday he will leave if Inter decides to sell him, did something changed? What did he publicly started?

I think you are reading too much of English tabloids.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:

No, but iv heard Inter officals saying United never send any offer, i heard Sneijder saying yesterday there is no contact with United, IF Inter decides to sell me ill go.

He said this today

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/174687/Sneijder_Transfer_gaat_op_automatische_piloot.html

Sneijder: "I will still be an Inter player on August 31st. Inter have only said that if a right offer comes, they will talk. I am not making any transfer request. it might seem like it but it is not true. With City, United, there is nothing concrete. I will play for Inter and as usual I will work hard for the new season. I'll see my usual teammates on August 31st even though I know everything is open until then but I'm used to it."

Does this sounds like Inter already accepted offer from United and now he is talking with United over transfer?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 am

CroInter wrote:What has he publicly started?

He says yesterday he will leave if Inter decides to sell him, did something changed? What did he publicly started?

Ferguson bloody said it is up to the player if he wants to come ffs

i think your reading to much Inter.com
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:51 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
CroInter wrote:What has he publicly started?

Ferguson bloody said it is up to the player if he wants to come ffs

i think your reading to much Inter.com

Link?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 am

CroInter wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

No, but iv heard Inter officals saying United never send any offer, i heard Sneijder saying yesterday there is no contact with United, IF Inter decides to sell me ill go.

He said this today

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/174687/Sneijder_Transfer_gaat_op_automatische_piloot.html

Sneijder: "I will still be an Inter player on August 31st. Inter have only said that if a right offer comes, they will talk. I am not making any transfer request. it might seem like it but it is not true. With City, United, there is nothing concrete. I will play for Inter and as usual I will work hard for the new season. I'll see my usual teammates on August 31st even though I know everything is open until then but I'm used to it."

Does this sounds like Inter already accepted offer from United and now he is talking with United over transfer?

what the hell is he going to say if there is a offer....yes i'm leaving peace the frak out?

if nothing is official he's not gonna tell the bloody press what's going on.....

is this your first transfer saga or something?

you expect the player to be honest to the media? lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 am

CroInter wrote:

Transcript : Sir Alex - What was that frakking quote in newspaper the other day?

Bob Cass - I can show you my copy I sent..you better believe that I can.. I can show...

Sir Alex - You and your paper can frak off.

"Fergie's reaction for the reporter Bob Cass who leaked transfer information about United and Wesley Sneijder. His newspaper wrote that Sneijder should accept the contract conditions from United if he wants to be their player. ( Fergie denied that )"

your own quote from another thread LOL

Cass was told off the record and reported it
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
CroInter wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

He said this today

what the hell is he going to say if there is a offer....yes i'm leaving peace the frak out?

if nothing is official he's not gonna tell the bloody press what's going on.....

is this your first transfer saga or something?

you expect the player to be honest to the media? lol

No i dont expect him to say "yes i'm leaving peace the frak out" but he would say "there is talk" or something with united, and no its not my 1st saga, i remember last year with e.g. Balotelli, Inter officals and everyone where talking about how they are selling him and they talk about price and all, now Etoo, Branca said we talked to the russians but we cant make the deal in one afternoon.

You can talk all you want, but at this point there is nothing about Sneijder to United, im not saying it wont be soon, im saying right now there is nothing.

Edit: on 2nd post, i see it differently then you, i see it that Ferguson is pissed off coz that dude made that up. And obvious prof for that is that it has been almost 10 days since that "report" and there is nothing to it yet. He is "thinking" about offer from United for more then 10 days and meanwhile talking in public how HE HAS/HAD NEVER ANY CONTACT WITH UNITED Rolling Eyes
Sneijder regular Keyser Söze.

LIke i said already if there is something, Inter officals would talk about it LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 am

dont be in denial Crointer ffs

Sneijder: 'Yeahh, but Manchester hasn't called officially.
'Interviewer: 'And unofficially?
'Sneijder: 'Nahh, unoficially maybe'

So there has been contact

Wait a week before you start blindly believing hell stay or it will be embarassing for you

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 am

cyberman wrote:dont be in denial Crointer ffs

Sneijder: 'Yeahh, but Manchester hasn't called officially.
'Interviewer: 'And unofficially?
'Sneijder: 'Nahh, unoficially maybe'

So there has been contact

Wait a week before you start blindly believing hell stay or it will be embarassing for you

thank you lol

this is just as bad as Juve fans think we selling them Nani just because they want it to happen
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:13 am

Why would i be embarrassed no no no no no no no no no no - Page 4 16k3pzb

Im not saying im sure he will stay at Inter.

Im just saying i don't believe fkn english press and their reports, if i do then we would be seeing him City jersey now, wouldn't be?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 am

CroInter wrote:Why would i be embarrassed no no no no no no no no no no - Page 4 16k3pzb

Im just saying i don't believe fkn english press and their reports, if i do then we would be seeing him City jersey now, wouldn't be?

there's a difference between 1 ridiculous report. and 4 months of linking him with us....where there is smoke there is fire
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
CroInter wrote:Why would i be embarrassed no no no no no no no no no no - Page 4 16k3pzb

there's a difference between 1 ridiculous report. and 4 months of linking him with us....where there is smoke there is fire

I agree, but no one light the matches yet from United, Inter is always opened when there is big transfers like with Ibra, Balotelli, now Etoo, and i do believe United is yet to send an offer, when and if they do, im 100% sure Branca will come out and start talking about it like he always does.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: