B-Mac
Red Alert
Vyey
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How's your clubs future shaping up? - Page 4 Empty Re: How's your clubs future shaping up?

Post by InterMalia Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

McLewis wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
McLewis wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Mirko Pigliacelli (18)

Alessandro Crescenzi (19) Luca Antei (19) Simone Sini (19) Jose Angel (21)

Federico Viviani (19) Valerio Verre (17) Andrea Bertolacci (20)

Erik Lamela (19)

Bojan (20) Stefano Okaka (21)

He didn't even get to participate in preseason training IIRC.

Yet he played the full 90 against Vasas last week. That was a pre-season match.

He was also with the team at Brunico after returning from Bari.
Football-italia messed up then..

“The lad is very upset and bitter,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told Rete Sport.

“Being excluded from the training camp was like a bucket of cold water over his head. Out of respect for his teammates, he accepted the situation.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul15dd.html

The report is only partially true. He was not frozen out entirely. Enrique didn't know that Okaka wanted to stay or go so he excluded him until the player made a decision. That Okaka featured at all against Vasas indicates the decision he made.

Good for Roma. He can rob any defender with his physic.
Only for him to miss a sitter though Razz

InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How's your clubs future shaping up? - Page 4 Empty Re: How's your clubs future shaping up?

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
A new stadium would boost our match day income, but I'm not sure if we've got the funds to build that.

You could just take out a loan. This sort of debt is actually supported by FFP.

I guess, am just not keen on having debt. Interest payments are wasted money.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Art Morte wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:
A new stadium would boost our match day income, but I'm not sure if we've got the funds to build that.

As long as: profits for building new stadium > interests, it makes a lot of economical sense. I don't understand why Liverpool is not building a new stadium yet. Anfield is very small and old. I understand the sentimentalism about Anfield though.

Espanyol built a great 40.000 stadium for only 150 milion, I guess you could get a nicer and more luxurious 60.000 stadium for around 300 milion. The 20.000 difference and the new facilities would pay off easily for Liverpool I think.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Milan,nuff said.............
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 pm

free_cat wrote:
As long as: profits for building new stadium > interests, it makes a lot of economical sense. I don't understand why Liverpool is not building a new stadium yet. Anfield is very small and old. I understand the sentimentalism about Anfield though.

Espanyol built a great 40.000 stadium for only 150 milion, I guess you could get a nicer and more luxurious 60.000 stadium for around 300 milion. The 20.000 difference and the new facilities would pay off easily for Liverpool I think.

Well the old owners were a bit of clowns who never really wanted to build a stadium.Since the new ownership took over last year they initially explored the possibility of expanding Anfield like they did with Red sox in baseball.But city council are refusing permission for redevelopment as building a new stadium will help the city develop.

Based on recent statements released by the club they too are coming over to the idea of building a new stadium and will probably start the process soon hopefully as they have said.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I dont think its so much the lack of money stopping liverpool from building a new stadium. Its planning permission problems, and lack of space to build one.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 pm

If Liverpool build a new stadium, i would be disappointed if they called it anything but New Anfield....money talks tho
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:30 pm

GyansDancingBoots wrote:I dont think its so much the lack of money stopping liverpool from building a new stadium. Its planning permission problems, and lack of space to build one.

liverpool have space...Stanley Park...... the liverpool city counsel agreed to give them 999 years license on it in 06....and the stadium was supposed to open this aug..... but we all know what happened
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:34 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:If Liverpool build a new stadium, i would be disappointed if they called it anything but New Anfield....money talks tho

Well owners have already confirmed if we move to new stadium naming rights will be sold.Infact we have already started the process of finding the naming partner for our new stadium acc. to our managing director.

So the new stadium being called Anfield is unfortunately zilch Sad
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

free_cat wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

Well yeah, in theory yes. Attendance numbers are always a bit of a question mark with new, bigger stadiums, although I'm pretty sure LFC wouldn't struggle too much filling a 60k seater.
The bigger risk is the large debt. Even if added matchday income would be bigger than the interest & debt payments, those expenses decrease your room for financial manouvers. If we hit financially difficult times while burdened with a large debt, things can quickly start looking bleak. Just look at all these countries who have lived on debt and counted on strong economic growth; once financial hardship has arrived, they are nearly collapsing under their debts.

But even so, if our owners can fund and/or get favourable loans for the purpose of building a new stadium, I might prefer us building one, even if some risk is included. We are currently making something like £45m a year from matchday income while United and Arsenal are at around £100m, Chelsea nearly at £70m. We're too far behind.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 am

english_jewel wrote:Surprised by the lack of Barcelona fans here.

Expected them to be here first.

Me personally, I am confused. Too hard to see into even the near future.

Too many young kids in Barca B with crazy talent but still so many current players who are young and can play on for years to come.

Forwards, Pedro, Messi, Sanchez, Deulofeu, Dongou...no idea which 3 will be the main 3 in 3,4,5,6 plus years...only Messi I know will be starting.

Midfield is just as cloudy, Iniesta is 27, seems like Cesc will eventually come, Thaigo, Rafinha, Sergi Samper, Javi Espinosa, LuĂ­s Gustavo, Jonathon Dos Santos, Sergi Roberto...all for just 2 CM positions? Im confused.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am

That is why I am not surprised by the lack of Barca posts, they have too many to choose from, I was more interested in teams whose youth systems are not as far along as Barca's and arsenal's.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:29 am

I think Juve is looking really good right now, and will look even better in the near future. We have aging stars like Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo, Del Piero, and Toni teach our young stars all kinds of things. We have young players who have come through the ranks already, such as Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio, Matri, De Ceglie, etc, and in Marchisio and Chiellinis cases especially, theyre already among the best in the entire world in their respective positions. Plus we have up and comjng talent such as Giandonato, Boniperti, Di Silvestro, Ekdal, Immobile, Pasquato, Libertazzi, Sorensen, etc. Were set for a long time if we give our youth a chance. I wouldlove Pasquato to start in a 433 on the left for us and save money, perhaps buy a backup RB for Lich.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat_Hadder Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 am

Our entire starting lineup could still be our starting lineup for the next 5 years with very little issue, I would say our future is quite rosy au VĂ©lodrome
Mat_Hadder
Mat_Hadder
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:06 am

A good stadium would do us good. I believe top clubs should have stadiums with a capacity between 60k-75k. But the cost will be too much I guess. The club should look at making money elsewhere like they currently are.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:52 am

ceaser
lucio cordoba samuel
maicon combiasso stanko zanetti
eto'o milito pandev

it doesnt get more promising than that
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 am

--------------------Viviano(25)

------Faraoni(20)----Ranocchia(23)---Caldirola(20)

Santon(20)------------------------------Nagatomo(24)/Natalino(19)
-------------Casemiro(19)
-------------------------Obi(20)

--Alvarez(23)--------------------------Coutinho(19)
------------------Castaignos(18)

look at all the Italians! lol
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 am

People who post XI's of their current young players:
I'd suggest you look at how many players in your current senior team (XI + key subs) are from your academy, to give a bit of an indication on how many of your current young players you might expect to make it to your senior team in a five years time.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat_Hadder Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 am

Art Morte wrote:People who post XI's of their current young players:
I'd suggest you look at how many players in your current senior team (XI + key subs) are from your academy, to give a bit of an indication on how many of your current young players you might expect to make it to your senior team in a five years time.

I fully support this logic, and while I have no idea what Africans will be comprising the 75 percent of our club in the next few years, I shall hope that they are at least passable for our colors
Mat_Hadder
Mat_Hadder
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:If Liverpool build a new stadium, i would be disappointed if they called it anything but New Anfield....money talks tho

Well owners have already confirmed if we move to new stadium naming rights will be sold.Infact we have already started the process of finding the naming partner for our new stadium acc. to our managing director.

So the new stadium being called Anfield is unfortunately zilch Sad
I wouldn't be so sure. There's a lot of marketing potential in having a company name attached to a famous icon like "Anfield." It's not so far a stretch to imagine a sports company like Nike or Adidas buying the naming rights and using "Adidas Anfield" to make a profit off the attachment.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 am

Most of the teams posted have academy players plus young players bought.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

again i don't think anyone with half a brain believes the 11 they post will be all on the field at the same time in 5 years or so...but simply the best prospect at each position who have a chance
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4