fadjriemilan
IrasMaldinista
65 posters

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 23 Empty Re: Off-Topic Garden Café

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

milanfan7 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Damn milanfan, when I go to visit Lebanon I am ALWAYS around the hamra area! That is scary, wow, fights always happen there, always but never a death!?!?

That is insane man, I will probably be back there in the summer, I hope that kind of stuff doesn't happen again. Sad

It probably won't. The government understands that we might lose thousands of tourists if this happens again and hence will have lots of police over there.

You sound like you visit lebanon quite often,where are you from? Do you have any relatives here?
Born in raised in Canada but I am Lebanese Razz Almost all my relatives are in Lebanon, that is why I go almost every summer Very Happy I LOVE IT THERE!

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Milan31 wrote:
milanfan7 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Damn milanfan, when I go to visit Lebanon I am ALWAYS around the hamra area! That is scary, wow, fights always happen there, always but never a death!?!?

That is insane man, I will probably be back there in the summer, I hope that kind of stuff doesn't happen again. Sad

It probably won't. The government understands that we might lose thousands of tourists if this happens again and hence will have lots of police over there.

You sound like you visit lebanon quite often,where are you from? Do you have any relatives here?
Born in raised in Canada but I am Lebanese Razz Almost all my relatives are in Lebanon, that is why I go almost every summer Very Happy I LOVE IT THERE!

My best friend lives in Canada,he goes to concordia. We have quite a population in Canada. You surely do,I mean yes the country is a shit hole when you look at the political situation and living standards,but Lebanon is quite a unique country.

When you come here in the summer,visiting zeitouna bay IS A MUST. It opened up not long ago and it is definitely the most beautiful thing in Lebanon.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Today I would like to seek advice from my felllow milanistas about a matter....I'm a 17 year old,my friend(my best friend for 12 years) has done a very disgraceful thing....He did not say to me that he had been in a relationship with a girl....I'm not of the opinion that he should say everything to me...But I had asked him several times whether it was true and he denied it vehemently and to affirm it he scolded and abused her in front of my eyes..Yet they both were in a secret relationship..But what I came to know recently was that during the time he was in relationship with her he had cheated on her with another girl(whom he used to call sister)...I'm not angry with him because he didn't say these things to me but I just feel disgusted because I just can't portray my friend to be so disgraceful in his behaviour....It's been a week since I've stopped talking with him and he has been sending messages like my life is incomplete without you and all....What do you guys think I should do....You might think it is too childish and all,but any kind of reply is appreciated

Good for you man, you're still too good and pure to accept the simple yet bitter fact that: These things happen all the time.
Also good for you for you will get your answer... from me.

First of all, don't think about these things too seriously, since the genesis, girls have been cheating on guys and vice versa.

In Persian we say: Don't blame the snake if they bite you, they mean no harm, it's just in their nature.

So you think if a boy does something like this, then he doesn't deserve your friendship? Come on, IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU. BELIEVE ME IT COULD. I hope not, but I'm gonna predict that it will at some point, unless you're a saint.

Sometimes as soon as you feel like she's 'the one', you see a better one. That's life.

If my opinion is of any value to you, then try to do as I say:

1. Text the guy and call him very bad names, but in a way that he realizes you still consider him a friend. You surely know how, "Hey mothertrucker, don't get near me or I'll shoot you right in the asshole you give up to senior ones."
The mere act of texting means you've calmed down and he can approach you again.

2. In your first hang-out next time, ask him to tell the whole story. If he was like, "The more the better" or "that's how you gotta deal with pussies", it's safe and fair to say he's just aspiring to become a Don Juan.
But if he was like, "she was awesome, I love her, but this one is simply the one", or "I wasn't too happy of doing this too, but I can't help it when it comes to (the second girl)". He's a confused teenager (like you and I) and is gaining experience.

3. Don't over-trust girls... they are no angels.
Although it is unfair to expand a chick's wrongdoings to all the rest, it's important to know that they would hurt you too, if the right opportunity came up.
So, don't over-sympathize with them, it's naive.

4. Believe in fate.
Never try to intervene in how things happen and how they tend to work out.
Sinisa Mihajlovic was a pillar of Yugoslavia national team for years, but when they were 3-0 behind in Euro 2000, he got sent off and his ten-man team drew 3-3. Not everything is as they seem.

Even in my experience, I've seen stranger things than you would imagine.
A while ago my then-employer decided to fire me because I had picked up a girl from the office (and you can guess the rest).
So exactly the day they ask me to get my shi... sorry, my stuff together and get the hell out, someone calls me and says "I'll pay you $X per month if you work for me, but only if you start from tomorrow!!!"
"Sorry, tomorrow's no good," I replied, "I want the job RIGHT NOW!".
And FYI, it pays three times more.

Oh, I talked too much as always.

If I were to die in the next 5 minutes and could tell only 5 things to my younger brother or my son, I'd tell them the following (if it matters in any way):

A) Forgive easily, so others would easily forgive you for what you might do later.
B) Don't judge, unless you're God himself, or you will be judged and I'm tellin' you, it's not good. Nobody's perfect.
C) Trust the miracle of time, it heals for free. It heals everything.
D) Always believe. Believe in what you love and that you will get them, and you shall get them. I did.
E) Be extraordinary, not ordinary, but extraordinary. Don't walk within the lines, it's boring.

OK?

Go ahead, pick the phone, the mothertrucker is awaiting your message/call...

Last edited by IrasMaldinista on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It was incomplete.)
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

The world is a huge fu*kfest,everybody is f*ckin eachother. Evil or Very Mad
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 am

My conscience hasn't let go of me in the past three days, yeah it just keeps niggling me, since I found out someone's lost their job because of what I was indirectly involved in.

I NEVER EVER did anything to harm him, and to be honest, he's a good friend of mine, but his being fired is one of the many consequences of what I (along with somebody else) did.

And since the person who fired my friend is one of my relatives, I feel even more embarrassed and upset. The son of a bitch fires people as if they were horses. In this fu*ked up economy and Iran's insanely unstable overall situation, firing a 29-year-old married man takes some serious ill-will, lowness and meanness.

Now imagine the situation I'm in, feeling guilty as hell about everything.

In Persian we say, "Sinned a man in this town, was hanged a man in that town".

I don't know if I should text him, call him, avoid him (I don't see him anywhere right now), give him time to calm down, or what.

If it was me, I would think twice before accusing a friend of making those things happen, and wouldn't consider him his relatives' partner in crime. But hell, he lost his job, does it really matter who did it? Maybe, if only I could penetrate into his mind and find out his opinion about me...

He's the guy who introduced me to the love of my life, he doesn't deserve this, to be frank, neither do I.

I found a truly better, classier job immediately, but what about him? He works in his father's factory, too, from afternoon till night, but would that be enough?

I hope he becomes a millionaire, that this incident will have been a blessing in disguise that opened the door of greater opportunities to him and that he would thank me later for whatever I did that saved him from that shithole (it really was one). I just want that to happen so badly.

I would do anything to reverse things, but there isn't too much that I can do.

What would you do, pals? Specially you Vasanth, return the favor and help me out with your opinion, you sound very honest.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Has anyone tried to be civil at Juve section before?..What a weird bunch they are.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Nameless wrote:Has anyone tried to be civil at Juve section before?..What a weird bunch they are.

This is after JNC and Sciacca are banned
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm

milanfan7 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
milanfan7 wrote:

My best friend lives in Canada,he goes to concordia. We have quite a population in Canada. You surely do,I mean yes the country is a shit hole when you look at the political situation and living standards,but Lebanon is quite a unique country.

When you come here in the summer,visiting zeitouna bay IS A MUST. It opened up not long ago and it is definitely the most beautiful thing in Lebanon.

I agree its a very unique country my father and mother used to live there 24 years ago and left because of war ive been there atleast 5 times and i can say its some of the best experiences ive ever had in foreign countries.

Only ever bad experience there was when i went to a water park...I mean seriously some of the women there need to be introduced to waxing or shaving.

I usually stay near humdoun in a village syreen or somin like that(i dont know if thats the correct spelling)
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm

nichabr wrote:
milanfan7 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
milanfan7 wrote:

I agree its a very unique country my father and mother used to live there 24 years ago and left because of war ive been there atleast 5 times and i can say its some of the best experiences ive ever had in foreign countries.

Only ever bad experience there was when i went to a water park...I mean seriously some of the women there need to be introduced to waxing or shaving.

I usually stay near humdoun in a village syreen or somin like that(i dont know if thats the correct spelling)

I don't really like bhamdoun to be honest,it's filled with arab tourists and lebanese gold diggers. I think that it's really over rated,I mean all of Faraya,Jbeil,Batroun,Dbaye,Junieh,Rawche,DT beirut,Achrafieh,Mono,and maybe hamra are far prettier than Bhamdoun.

And what you said about the women at the beach is very very very weird,since the Lebanese people usually care about these kind of things before caring about their own child. Do you remember the water park's name?

Btw in which country do you live in?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 01, 2012 6:36 pm

milanfan7 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
milanfan7 wrote:

I love Lebanon, I can't wait to get there Razz I know it definitely isn't a GREAT place to LIVE because of the politics and economy, but for a couple months stay and when you have money, I wouldn't go to any other place in the world Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 7:46 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:
vasanthPato wrote:Today I would like to seek advice from my felllow milanistas about a matter....I'm a 17 year old,my friend(my best friend for 12 years) has done a very disgraceful thing....He did not say to me that he had been in a relationship with a girl....I'm not of the opinion that he should say everything to me...But I had asked him several times whether it was true and he denied it vehemently and to affirm it he scolded and abused her in front of my eyes..Yet they both were in a secret relationship..But what I came to know recently was that during the time he was in relationship with her he had cheated on her with another girl(whom he used to call sister)...I'm not angry with him because he didn't say these things to me but I just feel disgusted because I just can't portray my friend to be so disgraceful in his behaviour....It's been a week since I've stopped talking with him and he has been sending messages like my life is incomplete without you and all....What do you guys think I should do....You might think it is too childish and all,but any kind of reply is appreciated

Good for you man, you're still too good and pure to accept the simple yet bitter fact that: These things happen all the time.
Also good for you for you will get your answer... from me.

First of all, don't think about these things too seriously, since the genesis, girls have been cheating on guys and vice versa.

In Persian we say: Don't blame the snake if they bite you, they mean no harm, it's just in their nature.

So you think if a boy does something like this, then he doesn't deserve your friendship? Come on, IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU. BELIEVE ME IT COULD. I hope not, but I'm gonna predict that it will at some point, unless you're a saint.

Sometimes as soon as you feel like she's 'the one', you see a better one. That's life.

If my opinion is of any value to you, then try to do as I say:

1. Text the guy and call him very bad names, but in a way that he realizes you still consider him a friend. You surely know how, "Hey mothertrucker, don't get near me or I'll shoot you right in the asshole you give up to senior ones."
The mere act of texting means you've calmed down and he can approach you again.

2. In your first hang-out next time, ask him to tell the whole story. If he was like, "The more the better" or "that's how you gotta deal with pussies", it's safe and fair to say he's just aspiring to become a Don Juan.
But if he was like, "she was awesome, I love her, but this one is simply the one", or "I wasn't too happy of doing this too, but I can't help it when it comes to (the second girl)". He's a confused teenager (like you and I) and is gaining experience.

3. Don't over-trust girls... they are no angels.
Although it is unfair to expand a chick's wrongdoings to all the rest, it's important to know that they would hurt you too, if the right opportunity came up.
So, don't over-sympathize with them, it's naive.

4. Believe in fate.
Never try to intervene in how things happen and how they tend to work out.
Sinisa Mihajlovic was a pillar of Yugoslavia national team for years, but when they were 3-0 behind in Euro 2000, he got sent off and his ten-man team drew 3-3. Not everything is as they seem.

Even in my experience, I've seen stranger things than you would imagine.
A while ago my then-employer decided to fire me because I had picked up a girl from the office (and you can guess the rest).
So exactly the day they ask me to get my shi... sorry, my stuff together and get the hell out, someone calls me and says "I'll pay you $X per month if you work for me, but only if you start from tomorrow!!!"
"Sorry, tomorrow's no good," I replied, "I want the job RIGHT NOW!".
And FYI, it pays three times more.

Oh, I talked too much as always.

If I were to die in the next 5 minutes and could tell only 5 things to my younger brother or my son, I'd tell them the following (if it matters in any way):

A) Forgive easily, so others would easily forgive you for what you might do later.
B) Don't judge, unless you're God himself, or you will be judged and I'm tellin' you, it's not good. Nobody's perfect.
C) Trust the miracle of time, it heals for free. It heals everything.
D) Always believe. Believe in what you love and that you will get them, and you shall get them. I did.
E) Be extraordinary, not ordinary, but extraordinary. Don't walk within the lines, it's boring.

OK?

Go ahead, pick the phone, the mothertrucker is awaiting your message/call...
Thanks a lot...Changed my mindset completely.. Thumbs up
I'm gonna go to his house....Bitch slap him first and then sing 'Bad boys,Bad boys......' drinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 am

If it is not too much to ask,Can all of you leave behind your facebook profile links? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat May 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Have any of you guys ever been in a situation where you simply don't know if she's broken up with you yet?

I am.

I mean, she texted me earlier today, telling me she hasn't forgotten all the good things I did for her and that she STILL loves me. Then her cell is switched off, and therefore not only can't I talk to her and find out, I can't even text her.

This "STILL" part shocked me badly. Which of the following do you think she tries to say:

A) Despite the fact that we can't/won't be together anymore, I love you.
B) After all that's happened, i still love you and wanna be with you.

I'm in a funny state. One second ago I was like "I don't give a shit. So what? She's not the only fish in the sea...", the next I'm like "What if it's really over between us? No, no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can't take it, I can't go through a get-over-her period...".

Somebody console me before I find peace in a chemical substance.
Cheer me up guys, will ya?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Have any of you guys ever been in a situation where you simply don't know if she's broken up with you yet?

I am.

I mean, she texted me earlier today, telling me she hasn't forgotten all the good things I did for her and that she STILL loves me. Then her cell is switched off, and therefore not only can't I talk to her and find out, I can't even text her.

This "STILL" part shocked me badly. Which of the following do you think she tries to say:

A) Despite the fact that we can't/won't be together anymore, I love you.
B) After all that's happened, i still love you and wanna be with you.

I'm in a funny state. One second ago I was like "I don't give a shit. So what? She's not the only fish in the sea...", the next I'm like "What if it's really over between us? No, no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can't take it, I can't go through a get-over-her period...".

Somebody console me before I find peace in a chemical substance.
Cheer me up guys, will ya?

She loves you too much and doesn't want to let go. If she's a strong girl she'll let go,if she isn't then she won't,hence she'll come back.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun May 06, 2012 1:30 am

I've lost my ability to express emotions like I used to.

That is not to say my slick tongue and sharp mind have weakened in any way, it's just that, you know, I think aging is catching up with me.

In a month and three days, I'm gonna be 22. Young, I know, but still, it's gonna be the adult gate, won't it?

A research has shown that many men hated the experience of watching James Cameron's mesmerizing masterwork, "Titanic" (1997), because it made them cry. Hard.

They found this an embarrassing thing, helplessly crying in front of your 16-year-old son or 46-year-old wife, you get the picture?

I tried to overcome my fears and tell my brother what I REALLY believed.

I'm sort of a role model for the boy, and traditionally a bigger brother is one who lends his car to the younger one to pick up his girl, or lends money, or acts as a middleman between the confused teenager and the none-understanding parents blah blah.

I made the big decision and told him how I easily break into tears upon watching emotional, nostalgic or exceptionally thrilling stuff.

It worked, and now he feels free to just let it out.

I, on the other hand, feel like choking because the tears have become hard to come out.

I don't laugh as much as before, I'm under a lot of stress and anxiety because of this stupid relationship and I quit my job in a very bad way.

My life is a feck-up and stereotypically I should be more fragile, but instead, I've become a rock. You know, cold-hearted?

Why can't I be myself, my old self? What is it? Does it occur to every 21-years-and-11-month-olds?

Do I have to go through this, or I chose the friggin' path?
I mean, is this harrowing phase inevitable or it only happens to a choice group of people?

Avril Lavigne once sang:

"Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
and leave me here to bleed.
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life..."

What do you think?
I guess I'm inches close to turning into a classic, hardcore catatonic.

Which, by the way, happens to be a state I've spent most my days in, ever since I turned... I don't know, ever since I became a glorious pubescent.

You know what? Somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed, that's better. That's not boring. That's cool, actually.

I wished she would take the honors, she who has influenced my world like the sun influences the earth. She who became my God, my love, my everything. A nice sharp blade, and fshhhhh! One nice cut around the left nipple would do the job... or would it?

Whatever.

Don't take me too seriously.
Seriously, don't, It's bad for ya...

I'm losin' it.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 am

Iras don't stress out brother, your still young and around that age you go through so many messed up emotions but in the end everything happens for a reason. Trust me, from 19-22 I was going on a roller coaster ride with the crap happening in my life. Now I am 24 and I realize all that made me a better person and I am loving life. Try to relax and take it easy. Very Happy
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon May 07, 2012 10:34 pm

How slim is the difference between awesome and awful, I just wonder.

My girl called me, asked to see me somewhere and boy, has she never been nicer to me in these two years.

I was worried for nothing, it turns out, and she sorta assured me she wouldn' wanna live without me. How cool is that?

What am I doing? Sharing most personal info with people thousands of kilometers away from me?
You know what? All the better. Better you than some phoney from around here.

There's a little trip on the way, if we go on it then perfect, otherwise, I', just hopeful we can do it later!!! Even without it, things are gonna be marvelous-er than before!

Thank you MilanFan7 for cheering your buddy up and I can assure you I will break every bone in your oversexed body if you call my baby "WEAK" again!

And thank you Milan31 for being a big brother, but let me tell you something.

The most painful thing about going through these phases is that I know they are only temporary, and believe me when I say nobody has faith in the magic of time like I do. But what can I do? I just can't help it sometimes, so things get a little out of hand.

So, I guess I should quote some part of another Avril Lavigne song (this time, from her song "I Love You"):

"You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you..."

May all of you be happier than you currently are you bunch of depressed, suicidal people!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Great to hear things worked out for you Iras Thumbs up
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 am

Haha, Iras and his fluctuating moods are no doubt very very similar to my own. If you're ever down Iras, don't worry- you'll come back up.

Something I've been learning...although it doesn't really help when you're down, does it?

Emotions man...emotions...

What am I doing? Sharing most personal info with people thousands of kilometers away from me?
You know what? All the better. Better you than some phoney from around here.

I liked this...I used to not share any personal feelings on here...but then I realized it's better than telling anyone else, even if it is public. Rather all the people here who I like than the phoney's that surround me everywhere else...

Great thread btw cheers
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Iras' posts have inspired me in sharing my own emotions. I sure won't be able to express mine as well as his,but I'm going to try to do my best.

On June the 4th last year,I started dating this amazing girl. I'm not going to go on and on about how much I love her,as you will find out later,but long story short on June the 10th she gave me my first kiss,then dumped me 2 hours after that. She told me that she realized that she still loves her ex boyfriend.

I was crushed,it was like I was getting stabbed on and on again without dying,like I was drowning,having my throat filled with salt water without dying,it was truly devastating. After a few months of depression,I tried moving on,dating girls,partying,and having one night stands. All whilst I was still in love with the girl. I told her every day,every single day. Her reply was that I was an amazing guy but she just doesn't love me.

Yesterday,just like any other day,I told her how much I love her. She told me that she wants to give it another try,and that I'm simply amazing. We've been talking all day today and she hasn't failed in just making me fall for her even more. I'm going out with her next week. I hope this works out again...
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm

I think no matter how much I laugh everyday, I could be defined as a sad person.

I feel like practically, the canvas I live on is dark, bitter and scary, so even if you consider my life a delightful caricature or cartoon, the base and the core is still dark.

I'm not referring to the family I grew up in, they are wonderful.

I'm not complaining about my sweetheart, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Honest.

I'm also not talking about money, job, friends, etc.

I am talking about my land and how it is quietly one of the poorest countries in the world.

Poor doesn't mean lacking money here, poor points out to its being unlucky, crises-hit, in-unsafe-hands, unjust, unhappy and weak.

I read about how people in all over the world take part in dumb festivals, stupid traditional celebrations and other cheerful collective activities.

Yes they're dumb, as I've heard on a certain day of the year in Spain, people throw truckloads of tomatoes at each other.
At first sight, it is dumb, but as you analyze and go deeper and deeper into them, you realize these are what life is made of in the first place.

We don't have those festivals, they are banned.
Yesterday my friend was arrested for two fatal sins: Carrying booze in his trunk, and being with a girl who wasn't her wife.

My country is in no war, either in the streets or on the borders. There's no suicide attack, no bombed car. We are, to be honest, in perfect safety. But something's missing.
All the imprisonments, crack-down, oppression, forced religion, lying, tyranny, thievery of public properties and resources... they could all be summarized by nonexistence of one single thing, and God, what a lovely thing it is: Freedom.
That sacred word.

There are countries who've never been out of war, countries who experience explosions and suicide attacks on a daily basis, countries in which lack or absence of security makes people's minds sick, weary and depressed.

But spare me the crap, I've got my own fish to fry.
I know they are in deeeeeeeeeeeeep shit, very deep, but can I see what happens to my compatriots, and think about others? Let them handle their own problems, why should I care?

We live in a strange era, smart phones, Lap Tops, tablets and the rest of these gadgets are doing what a billion gigantic computers couldn't just a few years back, and these social networks are pushing people to get closer, remove the distance and hug each other from thousands of kilometers away. This is life, but this is, also, what some can't tolerate.

My greatest mentor once told me and my fellow 17-year-old classmates, "You are in the best possible situation you can be. If X studies hard that is because if he doesn't, he becomes a junky. And if this Y doesn't open a book if his life depended on it, then that is also because he will become a junky if he does."

I'm not against his opinion nor agree with it, but I consider it an interesting one. He isn't your normal human being on the street, he can see beyond things, read your mind and in your devastation, answer you questions before you even begin to ask them. So he's a credible source for such stuff.

By junky he didn't of course mean drugs, he meant getting a worse person, he was, I'm 99% sure, talking about equilibrium in the universe, and fate.

Guys, those of you who live in free countries like Western Europe or North America, please, for your own good, be grateful for what you have, and definitely for the bad things you're not experiencing.

I look at me, my surroundings, my country, the world I live in, and I realize there is still so much beauty that sometimes I'm not sure I can take it, probably you can't too.

I look at my situation and that of my country's, I look at tens of my friends who have left the dump (maybe for good), I try to imagine myself in another place... And I fail. I can't.

My buddies are happy, one of them, now inhabiting New York, told me, "Abbas, get the F*** out of that shithole. Viva la vida (live the life). Make some money, find an Iranian girl here. BE HAPPY FFS."

"Are you sure I will be happy?" I asked, "I'm not sure. The path you chose is by no means wrong. Maybe mine is wrong. But years later, when we finally win the battle as every single history book suggests, I will be proud of what little I did, the little part I played in liberating this shithole and returning it to its real owners. Maybe I die before that happens, maybe that happens by 2112 or 2212, but I should ensure I was a part of something big." I was doubtful all the way. "Maybe I'm wrong anyway man, but that's the motivation that drives me forward, keeps my hopes alive." I concluded.

Maybe I never get to drive my Lamborghini Reventon, or own my beautiful country house, but hell, what do we take to the next world with us? Did Marlon Brando take his island with him? Did Rockefeller take his bank account?

What about Gandhi? Did he... Stop it. He didn't need to take anything, he created something big and lasting and yeah, he took something: Glory.
That's what you are allowed to take with you, all the invaluable, non-physical human stuff.

Unfortunately, life is too short. My mentor once said that and added, "I would spend 200 years of it enjoying sex, money and whatnot, spend 300 years to expand my family and my legacy, and 500 years to travel around the world, but damn it, life is just too short. We gotta squeeze it to its last drop and become 'somebody', not 'something' ".

One day, some four years ago, out of the blue, he told me, "You're gonna become somebody, Abbas. Somebody important."
I was ecstatic, and also curious. I wanted to know just what sort of "somebody" I'm destined to become, and when? How?

So, a while ago I asked him, "Hey master, four years ago you enunciated I will become somebody and to tell the truth, I've never stopped thinking about that and I know I haven't become yet. So I wanted to once again ask you, did you actually mean it back then? Why? How will I? When?"

"I don't remember saying that." In my shock he told me, quite peacefully, before continuing, "But don't worry, things that I don't remember ever saying are ones that would definitely come true. So just wait." I was relieved, but even more curious and restless.

"But you didn't tell me how, why and when?"
"Goodbye" He said.

Will I ever see that day? I got inspired by what he said, but in the end, I don't know.

Frankly, I don't know anything.

Last edited by IrasMaldinista on Thu May 10, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Your best post so far, great read.no country is perfect,but life is tougher than it should be in every way possible in places like Iran
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun May 13, 2012 3:32 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:I've lost my ability to express emotions like I used to.

That is not to say my slick tongue and sharp mind have weakened in any way, it's just that, you know, I think aging is catching up with me.

In a month and three days, I'm gonna be 22. Young, I know, but still, it's gonna be the adult gate, won't it?

A research has shown that many men hated the experience of watching James Cameron's mesmerizing masterwork, "Titanic" (1997), because it made them cry. Hard.

They found this an embarrassing thing, helplessly crying in front of your 16-year-old son or 46-year-old wife, you get the picture?

I tried to overcome my fears and tell my brother what I REALLY believed.

I'm sort of a role model for the boy, and traditionally a bigger brother is one who lends his car to the younger one to pick up his girl, or lends money, or acts as a middleman between the confused teenager and the none-understanding parents blah blah.

I made the big decision and told him how I easily break into tears upon watching emotional, nostalgic or exceptionally thrilling stuff.

It worked, and now he feels free to just let it out.

I, on the other hand, feel like choking because the tears have become hard to come out.

I don't laugh as much as before, I'm under a lot of stress and anxiety because of this stupid relationship and I quit my job in a very bad way.

My life is a feck-up and stereotypically I should be more fragile, but instead, I've become a rock. You know, cold-hearted?

Why can't I be myself, my old self? What is it? Does it occur to every 21-years-and-11-month-olds?

Do I have to go through this, or I chose the friggin' path?
I mean, is this harrowing phase inevitable or it only happens to a choice group of people?

Avril Lavigne once sang:

"Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
and leave me here to bleed.
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life..."

What do you think?
I guess I'm inches close to turning into a classic, hardcore catatonic.

Which, by the way, happens to be a state I've spent most my days in, ever since I turned... I don't know, ever since I became a glorious pubescent.

You know what? Somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed, that's better. That's not boring. That's cool, actually.

I wished she would take the honors, she who has influenced my world like the sun influences the earth. She who became my God, my love, my everything. A nice sharp blade, and fshhhhh! One nice cut around the left nipple would do the job... or would it?

Whatever.

Don't take me too seriously.
Seriously, don't, It's bad for ya...

I'm losin' it.
Bro, nothing to worry about here, as a matter of fact this is a great sign if you ask me.

Crying IMO can be categorized into 2 different types, the first is the bitching crying and that is if you need something you cry for it and this is the parents duty to kill this in you before you get to he age of 5; the second is the emotional crying and this is expressing your feelings and I find see no shame in this.

People in nature get used to emotions and feelings; and what used to shake you and give you sleepless nights becomes normal with time, I have gone through the exact same experience in the past and I was equally worried, but with time I understood that things that makes us cry change by time, but the crying would never stop, the "God Father" cried like a kid when "Johnny" was killed, and hey its the god father.

I cried when I broke up with my first GF, and since I cried I thought I loved her, then I met other ladies out there and broke up with many and never cried so I thought that I grew a stone in my heart that will never cry, till I met the love of my life and eventually we broke up and bro I cried, I cried like never before with a totally different feeling from the first, again I thought nothing would make me cry again no matter how big it is, I had many sad moments in my life after that and never cried and every time I would think if this didn't make me cry nothing will. Last week I bursted into tears like a kid, just as I saw a new pic of my daughter on her moms FB account and the idea of me not being able to see her and play with her made me go crazy, again it felt totally different from the last time I cried.

My point is, we grow an emotional meter within us that only expands by time, at the age of 12 you might cry if the meter gets to 10 and that might be losing a PS game to a friend of yours, at the age of 16 maybe a scale of 50 would only make you cry if a girl rejected you, and so on.

As I write now I am wondering after my last experience what would make me cry, it is scary to even think about it.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm

A friend of mine,a very loyal and passionate Liverpool fan for 15 years decided to end his stay in this world last night.He hanged himself to death in his college dorm . The reason is not yet clear , though it is rumoured that exam results are the cause.

Cases like Pritam are very common in India. Engineering students and students in general not able to withstand the pressure take these decisions . The pressure in India for education is very much . A person getting 90% is also criticised . In the state I live in,A person unfit to take up engineering is fit for nothing.This is what makes me feel like I live around retards.
This makes most of the teenagers envy our foreign counterparts . Though he wasn't very close to me,I've always admired him for the way he carried himself , He was very honest and he loved his parents a lot .
Goodbye, Pritam. It's the day now, and the feeling that you've gone has finally settled in. It's left me gutted and sad.
You will be missed, my brother from another mother. And my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss vasanth, it's a tragic thing for someone so young to take their life and particularly for pressures which bear no justification. I've lost relatives but never anyone as close to me as a close compatriot of my own age, however we're always here if you just need someone to talk to or even just for us to listen.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 28, 2012 1:41 pm

That is so sad to hear because it was completely unavoidable. All the pressure just created a toxic environment, it wasn't his fault at all. For someone you admire to be forced into those circumstances is really awful because you look to them as a source of guidance and leadership, and now that's all suddenly disappeared.

As dost wrote, we're here if you need a place to share your thoughts and open up.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next