Sushi Master
windkick
cyberman
sagnik92
wigglesworth
41 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 6 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Yes, the quote function has been messing up all day for me.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 6 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 pm

cyberman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
cyberman wrote:what an unneccessary signing

the dilution of what has made barca great has begun...

How so?

On topic, I have little problem with the player coming or if its Bojan who leaves us. What I don't like is 27 alone seems strong, let alone add a player.

Also, Sanchez and Affellay are not too far apart in style so its somewhat a duplicated talent.
imo you should be focusing on signing some defenders, that frees up masch so your midfield is strengthened along with thiago getting more game time

sanchez is a great player no doubt, but it could be an ibra type signing and this time it wasnt needed, unlike having to replace etoo.
will he adjust to your pressing system? will he han onto the ball too long? if replacing pedro, will he have the motivation to fight to get back in when hes done nothing wrong?

you have a young side, a side with great chemistry. you should spend your time beefing up your backup squad

i maybe would understand if this was it, but youre probably going to bid for cesc as well

No doubt, I agree on the defence. Its a subject I feel strongly about. We need a centerback. But at the same time, if we arent going to use Bojan more, we need a forward.

As for Ibra didnt fit with our style, thats why it didnt work. If Sanchez does (and I cant figure a reason why he wouldnt) then I dont see a harm.

I assume you didnt see because it was on the old forum and only done just before it got shut down, but I did a little analysis on Sanchez vs Milan. I am no pro coach, but what I saw, I liked in terms of how he fits. I think he can fit in.

He shows willingness to win the ball back and defend when out of possession. He likes to get into pockets of space, he likes to run off the ball.

An example of his defensive ability was vs Inter, Leonardo's first loss. Every time they lost the ball, he quickly attached himself to the defensive mid of Inter (Cambiasso that day I believe) and stopped him from playing. Such desire to come back isnt common in attack minded players, pressing by contrast is something more forwards will readily accept.

This is why I dont fear him not fitting in. If given time, which is the most important thing to me. I am convinced he will do well. Its just we have to show far more patience then we have before with players.

As for his position in the squad. I dont think bringing in known back up quality players will work, Pep stubbornly sticks to the first 11 and it takes something special from him to go to someone else.

Adriano had to make miracles happen to play at leftback.

Your right about Cesc, I dont want him anyway.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm

He could probably end up replacing Villa if Rossi doesn't sign.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 am

mtfootball wrote:He could probably end up replacing Villa if Rossi doesn't sign.
Villa is ahead of Pedro in the pecking order

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

OLpower wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:Sanchez-Barcellona: è fatta
All'Udinese Bojan più 27 mln

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/calciomercato/2011/06/07/news/sanchez_barcellona_udinese-17325653/

Who is this Bojan and what is he worth?

Barcelona has a big record on weird transfert so it is definitely a possibility. That's the biggest weakness of Guardiola. I would not lend to him my money.

This is not a ridiculous singing at all. Man I'm just over the moon he isn't moving to Inter :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by honduran09 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 am

im more like meh over this signing if it happens.. what we really need is to sign some CBs because puyol is getting old what we need is a young good defender that can be slowly put into the starting line up

the cantera will be nice but we need some that has shown they can play at the highest level..
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 am

The Franchise wrote:

Tell me when, I watch alot of Benfica, never seen him on the right.

If he has, its very rare and considering he is more one footed then Messi I would guess it didnt work well?

Either way, as I said, this is nothing like Coentrao because its obviously Sanchez has space in the team to play, its not clear Coentrao does.

he was played there a couple of times before the season 2009/2010 in which he started playing as a left back/left wing

it was very rare for dimaria to play on the right as well before he came to us, he had never played there before, however straight after arriving he was deployed as our right winger

we have a bunch of player that are either only one-footed or very very rarely uses the right

such as di maria, marcelo, ozil, arbeloa and now sahin..... they have been able to put that aside and not use that as their main flaw eventhough i would want dimaria to practice using his right foot for a change

this is what mou said about him

"He is a great player,” he was quoted as saying by Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. “I like him for his versatility, playing in all positions.

“Players like him are always welcome, and more so at a club as demanding as Madrid."

and then this is what he himself said

“I would play in whatever position the coach needs me. Everything is fine by me except playing as a goalkeeper. I will play where Mourinho wants me to play,”

those two quotes confirms that mou wants him to play as a right back because he has been wanting to switch ramos as a cb for a while now...so the deal makes perfect sense

btw poor guy he is being punished for what he said now lol

as for sanchez, will he take villas spot no, can he take pedro's yes but what will then happen to the hard-worker, will he sit on the bench?? will he rotate?? will he demand a move out???

how about rossi then, if he signs you will have 4 strikers(villa, rossi, messi and sanchez) who do not deserve to sit on the bench because they are too good for that not to mention kun(t) has been discussed as a possibility as well

imo, out of all these id say you need a guy who would accept the bench like ashley young or something

tbh i see cesc' transfer making more sense than these
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 6 Unled3n
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:22 am

lol

goal.com at their finest moments

idiots
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

Tbf in the first article. It say's Barca have agreed terms with Sanchez it doesnt say anything about Barca agreeing with Udinese.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Tbf in the first article. It say's Barca have agreed terms with Sanchez it doesnt say anything about Barca agreeing with Udinese.

but the club president is the one who says it apparently lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 am

TBF the Udinese president came out and said that the previous allegations were false. Goal barely writes any content themselves, they just got it from someone else entirely.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 am

alfredandrew wrote:TBF the Udinese president came out and said that the previous allegations were false. Goal barely writes any content themselves, they just got it from someone else entirely.

and he says that no meeting has been made yet

which means that barca have probably not even approached the club

or maybe they are trying to make inter enter the race again to up his price

anyhow theyll fale anyways the same way as benfica will fail to increase coentrao's price, they so desperately are trying to do atm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 am

I can't believe Udinese are doing this.. I mean, Sanchez will probably be benched half of the time, if not more, just like Bojan, Mascherano, Affelay..

Even though Sanchez >> Bojan.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 am

rsinatra wrote:I can't believe Udinese are doing this.. I mean, Sanchez will probably be benched half of the time, if not more, just like Bojan, Mascherano, Affelay..

are you sure you put the right victim down

udienese are doing it for the cash, sanchez is the one who will fall victim poor guy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 am

Victim? Sanchez will be winning titles with the best team in the world. Almost every player would love to play for Barca, that's why some players like Mascherano are willing to get less playing time just for a spot in what the media are calling the best team in history.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:51 am

are you sure you put the right victim down

udienese are doing it for the cash, sanchez is the one who will fall victim poor guy[/quote]

Hmm, they guy gets to play for a team that is hailed as the best in the world currently, gets to play with the best player in the world and other world class players, gets a massive payrise, a real chance to win big trophies, a chance to prove himself in the biggest stage... There are lots of positives for him in this too.

Of course he wouldn't be the big fish in a small pond anymore (no disrespect to Udinese). He also wouldn't start every game, but he'd probably rotate with Pedro and Villa. He'd surely get plenty of playing time although probably less than he would at Udinese.

And he's still extremely young. With luck he could be a key player us for years.

But there's no reason to go for two forwards this summer. Reports linking us with both Sanchez and Rossi truly baffle me.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am

alfredandrew wrote:Victim? Sanchez will be winning titles with the best team in the world. Almost every player would love to play for Barca, that's why some players like Mascherano are willing to get less playing time just for a spot in what the media are calling the best team in history.

so he is wanting to become an owen then, already at this young age...GREAT Afro

lass wants to move because we rotate him so much, thats what you call ambitious and not a player killing his own career to win titles while playing no part in the most important tournaments and instead plays in cdr when all the better players are rested
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:54 am

rsinatra wrote:I can't believe Udinese are doing this.. I mean, Sanchez will probably be benched half of the time, if not more, just like Bojan, Mascherano, Affelay..

The same Affelay that has played 27 games since January and the same Mascherano that has played 45 games this season

Same ones? Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
alfredandrew wrote:Victim? Sanchez will be winning titles with the best team in the world. Almost every player would love to play for Barca, that's why some players like Mascherano are willing to get less playing time just for a spot in what the media are calling the best team in history.

lass wants to move because we rotate him so much, thats what you call ambitious and not a player killing his own career to win titles while playing no part in the most important tournaments and instead plays in cdr when all the better players are rested
I very much doubt he would want to leave if Madrid had been as successful as Barca in the last 3 years. Besides, you're acting as if Sanchez would barely get any time when the fact is that with 4 top class forwards and 3 positions he would get plenty of time on the pitch. Not to mention that if I were Sanchez I'd be thinking 'I can steal Pedro's spot and I'll prove it in training'.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

You can't really compare this with the Lass situation.

Lass is a rather average player in an overcrowded midfield with 5 other players fighting for two midfield spots (Alonso, Khedira, Sahin, Granero, Gago).

Sanchez would be the fourth forward fighting for three starting places (with Villa, Messi and Pedro).

Quite a different situation isn't it?
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm

joksa wrote:
Hmm, they guy gets to play for a team that is hailed as the best in the world currently, gets to play with the best player in the world and other world class players, gets a massive payrise, a real chance to win big trophies, a chance to prove himself in the biggest stage... There are lots of positives for him in this too.

Of course he wouldn't be the big fish in a small pond anymore (no disrespect to Udinese). He also wouldn't start every game, but he'd probably rotate with Pedro and Villa. He'd surely get plenty of playing time although probably less than he would at Udinese.

And he's still extremely young. With luck he could be a key player us for years.

But there's no reason to go for two forwards this summer. Reports linking us with both Sanchez and Rossi truly baffle me.

so thats what young players strives for nowadays, to sacrifice their playing time for winning trophies while riding the bench

he wont have as much time as the youth players to adapt to your system, so its a strong possibility that he will fail at first and then its up to pep to show his faith, and his record for that is very low just saying

at inter or man U he would be garantueed starting 11 spot right from the start, and man u usually go very far in cl so i dont think thats his motive

personally i think rossi/nilmar would be a better fit for you, considering they are playing in spain and are used to the game, not sure sanchez is a spain type of player if you know what i mean

heck even villa had difficulties, but unlike others pep had faith in him not sure sanchez will get that much support though....but who am i to know eh?

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

The same Affelay that has played 27 games since January and the same Mascherano that has played 45 games this season

Same ones? Rolling Eyes

They didn't start too much, rsinatra probably meant that. And they were played a lot out of position.

But that "they don't get playing time" is still BS imo. They do get it.

And the situation with Afellay is a lot different than the situation with Sanchez. Afellay was bought to add depth and he knows it, Sanchez would com to fight for a starting place.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm

joksa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Same ones? Rolling Eyes

They didn't start too much, rsinatra probably meant that. And they were played a lot out of position.

But that "they don't get playing time" is still BS imo. They do get it.

And the situation with Afellay is a lot different than the situation with Sanchez. Afellay was bought to add depth and he knows it, Sanchez would com to fight for a starting place.

Exactly what i was getting at i just used more of a sarcastic tone you know like i do Wink

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:so thats what young players strives are nowadays, to sacrifice their playing time for winning trophies while riding the bench

he wont have as much time as the youth players to adapt to your system, so its a strong possibility that he will fail at first and then its up to pep to show his faith, and his record for that is very low just saying

at inter or man U he would be garantueed starting 11 spot right from the start, and man u usually go very far in cl so i dont think thats his motive

personally i think rossi/nilmar would be a better fit for you, considering they are playing in spain and are used to the game, not sure sanchez is a spain type of player if you know what i mean

heck even villa had difficulties, but unlike others pep had faith in him not sure sanchez will get that much support though....but who am i to know eh?

How do you automatically assume that he'll rot on the bench?

If I had to guess he'd probably get just as much playing time than Villa and Pedro. They'd rotate.

He's young, he knows that he might not play every minute but he'd develop, blend into the system and reap the rewards in a few years when Villa gets older.

I'm not sure which forward I'd prefer for us, but if we do get Sanchez it's a good thing for us and probably him too. The only gripe I have with this deal is his price which is too high imo.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Exactly what i was getting at i just used more of a sarcastic tone you know like i do Wink

Yeah I know that, it's just that everyone might not know it lol Laughing
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next