Sushi Master
windkick
cyberman
sagnik92
wigglesworth
41 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 2 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 am

In Barca's case... they can afford "WC" players on the bench. Sanchez is good but not exactly WC as of yet.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 2 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Moey86 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:04 am

Sushi Master wrote:In Barca's case... they can afford "WC" players on the bench. Sanchez is good but not exactly WC as of yet.

Im not saying he is WC either.. but hey are overstocked in the attacking department.. you dont pay near 30 million for a back up :s
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 am

It wouldn't be a bench role, if hes good enough he can displace Pedro, its a rotation role.

Yes we're overstocked but on average players, Bojan and Jeffren aren't too special and wouldn't be able to hold their own in the champions league knockouts incase of injury. Afellay possibly.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:07 am

Lionel Messi wrote:It wouldn't be a bench role, if hes good enough he can displace Pedro, its a rotation role.

Yes we're overstocked but on average players, Bojan and Jeffren aren't too special and wouldn't be able to hold their own in the champions league knockouts incase of injury. Afellay possibly.

So is Pedro a weakness in the Barca line up?
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 am

do you guys understand how average barca's front 3 becomes if villa and messi get injured at same time? or God forbid iniesta too

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 am

Moey86 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:It wouldn't be a bench role, if hes good enough he can displace Pedro, its a rotation role.

HELL YES :farao:

Anyway, I think they bid that big for the publicity . Like how they offered Messi that enormous contract in 09 after Real got Ronaldo and gave him that gigantic contract . bounce
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 am

bloodless wrote:do you guys understand how average barca's front 3 becomes if villa and messi get injured at same time? or God forbid iniesta too
You can say that about any team. Rolling Eyes Obviously if a teams star players were injured the team would be worse.

Also last year Iniesta was injured most of the season we should have gotten to the UCL final and we still won the league and both clasicos.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 am

Moey86 wrote:

Pedro is not a weakness but he is the least established player in the front 3, he is behind Villa and Mess in the pecking order

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 am

Moey86 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:In Barca's case... they can afford "WC" players on the bench. Sanchez is good but not exactly WC as of yet.

Im not saying he is WC either.. but hey are overstocked in the attacking department.. you dont pay near 30 million for a back up :s
Barca can afford him, simple as that. 30m is nothing to them.

As Messi said, he'd be more rotation. Barca rotate a hell lot, and now they have backup for both flanks in Afellay and Sanchez.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am

I will copy and paste what i said in the Juve Section......

I can with Pedro and Villa tbh. Despite what the media says there was huge gaps in the season where Pedro and Villa didnt really deserve to start but they couldnt really drop them because there was no one there to really take that spot.

And the fact Villa is 30 shouldnt really be ignored. Now Juventus need him a helluva lot more but i can understand why Barca are after him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:29 am

whether barca need him or not is irrelevant.

if they WANT him, they can go ahead and sign him but what really disgusts me is the fact aht this SOB Pozzo is just completely disregarding what is best for his TEAM and his FANS in all of this.

Sanchez, Inler, Zapata, all to be sold. Leaving Di Natale to yet again save them from relegation while this c*cks*ck*r lines his pcokets with $$$. I really feel bad for the Friulani that support this club.

And no, im not bitter at all that hes going to Barca, I prefer Aguero or Rossi to him :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I will copy and paste what i said in the Juve Section......

I can with Pedro and Villa tbh. Despite what the media says there was huge gaps in the season where Pedro and Villa didnt really deserve to start but they couldnt really drop them because there was no one there to really take that spot.

And the fact Villa is 30 shouldnt really be ignored. Now Juventus need him a helluva lot more but i can understand why Barca are after him.

right, they are free to reinforce the side however they see fit. Would it be bad for the players if they got Sanchez and Rossi just to ride the bench? sure... but I cannot control that so im not gunna get bothered by that.

And you know that Pozzo would just sell whatever cantera player they send his way, too.

Keep in mind this is the same jerkoff that wanted 25m for D'Agostino...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:35 am

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 2 Cat-passes-out-o
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:35 am

king_alex10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I will copy and paste what i said in the Juve Section......

right, they are free to reinforce the side however they see fit. Would it be bad for the players if they got Sanchez and Rossi just to ride the bench? sure... but I cannot control that so im not gunna get bothered by that.

And you know that Pozzo would just sell whatever cantera player they send his way, too.

Tbh if they Buy Rossi aswell then i wont even begin to defend that, they do not need both of them they only need one of them. Also if they buy Cesc aswell i wont defend that either because they dont need him either.

All they need is a forward and cb and that's it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

Tbh if they Buy Rossi aswell then i wont even begin to defend that, they do not need both of them they only need one of them. Also if they buy Cesc aswell i wont defend that either because they dont need him either.

All they need is a forward and cb and that's it.
This pretty much explains my thoughts

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 am

Lionel, I'm writing this with no bias in my mind whatsoever, Barcelona F.C doesn't need Sanchez. Like honestly, they don't. A suitable CB replacement for Puyol when injured would, no, should be more of a priority (assuming it isn't one already). But like us fans with Real Madrid, this is beyond our control so I assume you are just making sense out of what is happening...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 am

I think it is a good signing for Barca he can rotate with Pedro. Sanchez will have limited playing time but can be a great impact player. He is rumored to get 62.5k Euros a week.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 am

"Barcelona would be better off getting Zapata or any other CB instead of Sanchez. They need a CB more than a forward, and they don't need a high quality forward, someone bench material similar to Maxwell and Adriano. This Barcelona side is really reminding me of Florentino Perez's Galacticos Version 1."

Yes, because Perez's Galactico side had 7 or 8 starters from there academy. So basically if Barca buy 1 or 2 world class players and don't develop every starter from there academy they are the Galactico's. Wow, thats a pretty big reach.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 am

there could be a fair chance of bojan rejecting udinese..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 am

fantastic four rings any bells ? someone is gonna be benched and he's not going to be happy
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 am

Someone gets benched on every big team it's not a big deal. Everyone said the same thing about Masch and Affelay and it has worked out fine.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 am

dnmac4 wrote:Someone gets benched on every big team it's not a big deal. Everyone said the same thing about Masch and Affelay and it has worked out fine.

masch is playing more CB than in his position, if puyol didnt spend all that time on the table masch would be long forgotten by now. As for Affelay id give it untill next season when he has to spend s full season as a 2nd choice player to judge, not to mention that with the arrival of sanchez his chances will be even more limited.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Cules Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am

I think Barca should just sell Bojan on a separate transaction with an option for a flat price buyback.

Getting Sanchez for that price is ridiculous. I'd walk away from this transaction...

Pinoy_Cules
Pinoy_Cules
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 am

People get injured, that is why teams have more then 11 players. Masch has even said he's happy and will play where the team needs him.

Do you really think Affelay thinks he should be a starter? Barca have a ton of trophies to compete for next year and they still have a pretty small squad. They need more players.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 am

this is pretty much like our coentrao sigining noone understands it but lots of money will be spent to get the player

seeing as rossi is closer to barca than sanchez i dont really get this transfer at all

isnt he better off going to inter that actually needs him due to militos regression of form

guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to

oh-well its his choice i guess
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:10 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to
oh-well its his choice i guess

Affelay & Van der vart comes to mind
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next