Sushi Master
windkick
cyberman
sagnik92
wigglesworth
41 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 7 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Exactly what i was getting at i just used more of a sarcastic tone you know like i do Wink

Yeah I know that, it's just that everyone might not know it lol Laughing

joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 7 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 am

Lass wants to move because he's an idiot tbf lmao

He does nothing but whine and complain not just every transfer window but generally his attitude sucks.

Have a look at his track record, instead of toughing it out and actually trying to be a decent player he just complains and whines.

Can't wait to see the end of him

And if Sanchez goes to Barcelona I'll crap my dacks. I understand why he wants to move and he would have a good chance taking over Villa as he gets older. More supply to Messi the better it is for Barcelona I say.

The kid is amazing and currently Barcelona is the best, what player wouldn't be attracted by that.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 am

alfredandrew wrote:
I very much doubt he would want to leave if Madrid had been as successful as Barca in the last 3 years. Besides, you're acting as if Sanchez would barely get any time when the fact is that with 4 top class forwards and 3 positions he would get plenty of time on the pitch. Not to mention that if I were Sanchez I'd be thinking 'I can steal Pedro's spot and I'll prove it in training'.

i am sure he doesnt care whether we win a million trophies or not.... you could see when we won the copa his face was as grumpy looking as roy hodgson and he didnt even celebrate why?? because we played khedira over him for the most part.. most part mind you...i.e lass did play but he wanted to play all games which he obviously cant because the other guys deserve their places as well

not to mention he went to portsmouth from the newly taken over chelsea just for playing time

sanchez will get playing time but as much as canales if you know what i mean

doubt sanchez is as hardworker as pedro is.... you know pedro is always treated as higuain, a very famous person comes in to take his place but he then wins it back with his performances, if anything i think villas position is the one in danger, and rossi is the perfect one to take it, b/c of his familiarities with laliga and the fact that pep has seen him with his own eyes so he knows exactly what his qualities are and not
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:11 am

joksa wrote:

How do you automatically assume that he'll rot on the bench?

If I had to guess he'd probably get just as much playing time than Villa and Pedro. They'd rotate.

He's young, he knows that he might not play every minute but he'd develop, blend into the system and reap the rewards in a few years when Villa gets older.

I'm not sure which forward I'd prefer for us, but if we do get Sanchez it's a good thing for us and probably him too. The only gripe I have with this deal is his price which is too high imo.

not automatically but i am basing it on history, guys like him need time to adapt and i am not sure pep has got that amount of patience(considering he isnt spanish)

even with a failing villa he wasnt even rotated
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:14 am

What about him makes you think he needs a lot of time to adapt? There's a natural adaptation period for every team, but given the fact that Chile play Barca-esque I'd think that his adaptation period won't take very long.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:16 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:

How do you automatically assume that he'll rot on the bench?

If I had to guess he'd probably get just as much playing time than Villa and Pedro. They'd rotate.

He's young, he knows that he might not play every minute but he'd develop, blend into the system and reap the rewards in a few years when Villa gets older.

I'm not sure which forward I'd prefer for us, but if we do get Sanchez it's a good thing for us and probably him too. The only gripe I have with this deal is his price which is too high imo.

not automatically but i am basing it on history, guys like him need time to adapt and i am not sure pep has got that amount of patience(considering he isnt spanish)

Mainly because he could'nt his back up was Jeffren. Another reason the signing of a quality forward is so important if Villa goes off form or gets injured he can easily be replaced when before it just wasn't possible.

Barca just wont get away with what they got away with last year again. They were extremely lucky in the injuries regard other than the defence.

As Jok says he wont be backup he will be battle Pedro and Villa and will eventually most likely replace one of them.

Future:

Deloufou-Messi-Sanchez affraid
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

Most of the assumed starters we've bought have been ones. Ibra played very much until the latter partys of the season until it was completely clear that he didn't fit. Ghyg was never supposed to be a starter, just someone to gradually replace Pyoul.

What connects them both is that they didn't fit the profile our players need (lack of movement and pace).

Villa wasn't rotated because we didn't have anyone to rotate with him lol. Bojan and Jeffren were injured, should we start 16-year-old Delfouneso instead of Villa?

Lack of rotation options is pricisely why we are in the hunt of a new forward.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:27 am

alfredandrew wrote:What about him makes you think he needs a lot of time to adapt? There's a natural adaptation period for every team, but given the fact that Chile play Barca-esque I'd think that his adaptation period won't take very long.

the fact that he previsouly played in the serie a but with all due respect to them they are nothing compared to the laliga

and now you have a promising talent from serie a, who has played good there for a couple of games, do you really think its the best option for him to jump ship now, to a club where you have to perform in the first season or else you are dead(no offence though, we are exactly the same)

wouldnt it have been better for him to try his luck with villarreal with less pressure and then made the jump if you soo were in desperate need of him???

dont you think young who wouldnt complain on the bench wouldve been better

or if you really wanted to replace on of villa or pedro...wouldnt you think rossi wouldve been a better choice considering he is proven and stuff
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 am

joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Most of the assumed starters we've bought have been ones. Ibra played very much until the latter partys of the season until it was completely clear that he didn't fit. Ghyg was never supposed to be a starter, just someone to gradually replace Pyoul.

What connects them both is that they didn't fit the profile our players need (lack of movement and pace).

Villa wasn't rotated because we didn't have anyone to rotate with him lol. Bojan and Jeffren were injured, should we start 16-year-old Delfouneso instead of Villa?

Lack of rotation options is pricisely why we are in the hunt of a new forward.

you know how you said they lacked pace, is puyol really pacey common jok Shocked

affellay is another example of a sanchez very very talented but making the jump too fast

hence limiting his chances of survival

iniesta couldve easily moved up to play there, i remember last year when he used to be moved up even in the clasico iirc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:58 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

you know how you said they lacked pace, is puyol really pacey common jok Shocked

affellay is another example of a sanchez very very talented but making the jump too fast

hence limiting his chances of survival

iniesta couldve easily moved up to play there, i remember last year when he used to be moved up even in the clasico iirc

Puyol is getting older and slower, but his reactions are top notch. Still the best of our outfield players I believe. Plus his positioning and concentration are flawless which make up for the lack of top speed.

Afellay was brought in to be a squad player. He knows it too, he was never expected to be a starter. And I'm very satisfied with him so far, I'm sure that most other fans and Pep are too (he played in the CL final after all, that shows that Pep has faith in him).

None of Barca fans want Iniesta on the wings, it's one of the most common things for us to complain about. He's completely wasted there, he performs much better in his usual CM/CAM role. He should never be used on the wings but our lack of depth is the reason why we've been forced to play him there. One more reason why we need a new forward.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 am

Bojan:"I have a lot of anger inside of me going through this difficult situation. I'm not a bargaining chip. I want to stay a long time"
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 am

Lol poor Bojan.

People don't treat him as a living, thinking human being.

Anyway, this current golden generation of Barca players is preventing future la Masia players from succeeding in the first team, because the current first XI are all quite young.

Barca will experience the problems we are now facing. Players like Morata will find it extremely hard to succeed in the first XI, because our current two strikers are both 23 years old.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 am

joksa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
rsinatra wrote:I can't believe Udinese are doing this.. I mean, Sanchez will probably be benched half of the time, if not more, just like Bojan, Mascherano, Affelay..

Even though Sanchez >> Bojan.

The same Affelay that has played 27 games since January and the same Mascherano that has played 45 games this season

Same ones? Rolling Eyes

They didn't start too much, rsinatra probably meant that. And they were played a lot out of position.

But that "they don't get playing time" is still BS imo. They do get it.

And the situation with Afellay is a lot different than the situation with Sanchez. Afellay was bought to add depth and he knows it, Sanchez would com to fight for a starting place.

that is exactly what i meant. who would sanchez be fighting for a position with?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 am

Probably David Villa due to his age.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

but david villa, despite not scoring as much he usually does in the last months, is still class and is not that old.. i think guardiola would still choose him.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 am

Yes, Villa still has the experience factor of a world class carrier behind him.

add to that the quality of his shot from outside the box. one of the best among top strikers out there. He is a threat for defense from anywhere and command attention.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 am

Didnt Sanchez played as a SS/AM this season for Udinese where he really flourished . So why is Barca buying him to rotate with wide forwards like Villa and Pedro . Surely if they want to rotate strikers Rossi is the best option .

Unless they are buying both Rossi and Sanchez this is a poor buy for them IMO .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 am

Di Maria is very one-footed, sometimes he even has to do a Rabona to avoid using his right foot Razz

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 am

rsinatra wrote:

that is exactly what i meant. who would sanchez be fighting for a position with?

Messi and Villa would still be at the top of the pecking order. Sanchez would probably fight with Pedro for the third forward slot.

But it won't be that simple, I can see them rotating and each of them getting roughly the same playing time. That's in case we do get him, I'm not entirely convinced just yet...
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7