The Franchise
B-Mac
Jeps33178
El Chelsea Fuerte
cyberman
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Apologise to English coaches... - Page 4 Empty Re: Apologise to English coaches...

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 am

cyberman wrote:Dani, its the threads on here that were mocking English coaches for only producing kick and rush players

Our system is outdated, we judge players on size, power and speed

Well look now, Jones and Smalling are 2 of the most cultured young CBs in world football,
Theyll probably spend years playing behind a Wilshere / Cleverley / Morrison (trust me ) axis with Rooney behind a Welbeck

Thats a fantastic, technical spine to the team, an adaptable team that wouldnt be 4-4-2 playing down the wings

No revolution was needed, we didnt need to adapt to the German model, theyre bred from the English system

Credit where its true

But who is supposed to get credit for it?

Which coaches are we talking about?

And I also think that, changes have been talked about for over 10 years about youth coaching in England and finally we are starting to see some improvements.

I dont know how much credit should be given for the youth system arriving at the same conclusion everyone else has, just 15 plus years late.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apologise to English coaches... - Page 4 Empty Re: Apologise to English coaches...

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 am

cyberman wrote:no country has 2 ball playing CBs better than Smalling and Jonee, but especially Smalling. Hes the best young CB in the world and ill hear no argument on that.

Morrison is a freak, theres no point in debating since you wont have seen him

Wilshere is Wilshere ffs, one of the top young players at what he does

Im not here to argue who is best, although most of those youngsters are destined for starting spots at the (for now) 2nd best team in the world Utd.

These are players that everyone said we couldnt produce while looky now, not a Heskey in sight and not a revolution needed

and B-Mac MUFC, its so wrong that Jones and Smalling were our most cultured players going forward with them being CBs

ffs

Luiz and thiago silva?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 am

Same old story. I wonder what the excuse will be when this generation fails to live up to this undeserved hype.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

I don't understand why everyone benchmarks England against the top nations in football. They will almost always lose when they face Brazil, Germany, Spain, etc.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:56 am

chinomaster182 wrote:I don't understand why everyone benchmarks England against the top nations in football. They will almost always lose when they face Brazil, Germany, Spain, etc.

England has won the world cup you know, they haven't always lost. they are a huge football nation, for you to write such a statement is ridicules and short sighted. we are talking about ENGLAND here the home of football.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

cyberman wrote:Long ball, lack of technical skill etc etc

Rooney Welbeck up front

Wilshere, Cleverley and in the next 12 months... Morrison and Mc Eachren

Smalling and Jones are 2 of the best young ball playing CBs youll find anywhere...tbf England always produce excellent CBs

Not all long ball Heskeys huh?

English coaches?

SAF is Scottish
Wenger is French
Villas Boas/Scolari/Hiddink/Ancelotti......Lets just say none of them are English
Dalglish is Scottish

.....The list of successful EPL coaches is a who's who of non-english people :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 am

chinomaster182 wrote:I don't understand why everyone benchmarks England against the top nations in football. They will almost always lose when they face Brazil, Germany, Spain, etc.

They didn't qualify for 2008 Euro's and failed to produce in 2010 :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am

You see boys, in Serie A, mostly every coach is Italian. Point is, in EPL you guys in fact depend on Italians to do your dirty work, and I APOLOGIZE to say Italians and other foreigners coach your clubs. Say Hi to Fabio Capello! :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

England has won the world cup you know, they haven't always lost. they are a huge football nation, for you to write such a statement is ridicules and short sighted. we are talking about ENGLAND here the home of football.
Yes England did win a wc...1000 years ago.have they ever done anything other than that on wcs?or even euros.we have been hearing the same things for a few years,on how England is having a gold gen and what not.I'm still waiting for the results
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am

Ganso wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

Yes England did win a wc...1000 years ago.have they ever done anything other than that on wcs?or even euros.we have been hearing the same things for a few years,on how England is having a gold gen and what not.I'm still waiting for the results

this england team is not a golden england team, it is a very technical england team, as i said english football is changing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 am

Smfh "very technical" :lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 am

wow it has started again

the english hype and media charm.... itll be fun to watch england bowing out now Very Happy
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 am

I really wish the Holland match hadn't been cancelled.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:17 am

diptiman wrote:wow it has started again

the english hype and media charm.... itll be fun to watch england bowing out now Very Happy

And we wouldn't be surprised when it happens. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:46 am

bhends wrote:
cyberman wrote:Long ball, lack of technical skill etc etc

Rooney Welbeck up front

Wilshere, Cleverley and in the next 12 months... Morrison and Mc Eachren

Smalling and Jones are 2 of the best young ball playing CBs youll find anywhere...tbf England always produce excellent CBs

Not all long ball Heskeys huh?

English coaches?

SAF is Scottish
Wenger is French
Villas Boas/Scolari/Hiddink/Ancelotti......Lets just say none of them are English
Dalglish is Scottish

.....The list of successful EPL coaches is a who's who of non-english people :coffee:

yet Mourinho was a Sir Bobby Robson protege and then Villas Boas too :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 am

Sir Bobby got us to the semi's of the WC too. Damn penalties, damn Germans being good at penalties..... Mad
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 am

Mourinho was also a Van Gaal protege and Boas worked under Mourinho so what ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 am

Magricos wrote: I really wish the Holland match hadn't been cancelled.

You do know we drew with The Netherlands only a few months ago right?

ffs. As if a pointless friendly a few days before the start of the League would have proved anything.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 am

Gil wrote:

ffs. As if a pointless friendly a few days before the start of the League would have proved anything.

So are you a Nigerian in England? Or a Nigerian in Nigeria posing as John C. English? :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:24 am

bhends wrote:
Gil wrote:

So are you a Nigerian in England? Or a Nigerian in Nigeria posing as John C. English? :coffee:

:coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 am

and when I make a thread about memorial of Sir Bobby, only 4 people respond.

Now if some Barca/RM player has a beer fart, we'll have 100 replies at least :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:27 am

Hes english born with Nigerian descent actually like Agbonlahor
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:28 am

RG i didnt know you were french?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 am

England played Holland a few months ago. Suspect

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 am

RealGunner wrote:Hes english born with Nigerian descent actually like Agbonlahor

Laughing

bhends wrote:
Gil wrote:

Laughing.

You guessed it! :coffee:

Jk, I'm just trolling the Nigerians on here.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 am

Magricos wrote: England played Holland a few months ago. Suspect

2 years ago.

Defoe shat on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next