Albiceleste
adnyana179
Kiwigunner
TheRedStag
FilipeFerreira
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Viewing who gives you a bad rep? - Page 3 Empty Re: Viewing who gives you a bad rep?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 am

From 30 rep to -1 in two days, thats what you get for posting facts to MADrid fans I guess, its easily abused, Kudos > Thanks > Rep

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Viewing who gives you a bad rep? - Page 3 Empty Re: Viewing who gives you a bad rep?

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 am

Blame this on yourself, please.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 am

The xcx wrote:Blame this on yourself, please.
Was never proved wrong in my arguments, butthurt makes people do these things

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 am

Lionel Messi wrote:From 30 rep to -1 in two days, thats what you get for posting facts to MADrid fans I guess, its easily abused, Kudos > Thanks > Rep

Haha I went from +20 to - whatever I am now overnight.

[A hint, if the word is filtered as text then it probably isn't acceptable in picture form either.]
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

I have to agree with this, there has been to much abuse. I don't know who it is, but especially in the Milan section for example, I've been getting a lot for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

Rep doesn't really have a place in a forum like this where there are many cliques and groups of people, abuse is way too frequent, this is why we can't have nice things!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 am

McLewis wrote:The Thanks button is an option, but it's only for the the starter of a thread and it can only be given once in that particular thread.

Forummotions seems to be very limited. Maybe it's better if the forum moves to something without limits, it's better long-term.

Might be in your plans though, idk
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Im still saying .. REP is bad ... I want Kudos .. At least we will have a some discussions in other club's sections..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

The Kudos button and the way it functioned was native only to the Lithium forum layout. It does not exist within Forumotions layouts.

Currently, we have no plans to move the forum to another layout at this time.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

is there no way to program this function into forumotion?

The random -rep for no reason is really aggrivating, even though it has yet to happen to me.

I see solid posters who dont troll and get -rep for no reason and it maddens me to no end.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

king_alex10 wrote:is there no way to program this function into forumotion?

The random -rep for no reason is really aggrivating, even though it has yet to happen to me.

I see solid posters who dont troll and get -rep for no reason and it maddens me to no end.

There isn't from my knowledge. I've had a look at the administrators panel and the only way this works is to either turn it off or turn it on.

I know the mods have already said this is a test run, so I'm not going to bother them, but I will restate my position that most, if not all ranking systems tend to be abused on forums.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 pm

The xcx wrote:Blame this on yourself, please.

There is one thing to tell people that you disagree with them (DEBATE) and 'POST' your disagreement, and another one to 'STAB' them in the back with the - rep, without justifying your motives (NO DEBATE), and thats what happens with the this new forum lately.

Some of you should keep in mind that the majority of this forum members are the same ones from goal.com.

Now, you can argue that there are people here that I really don't like it because of their previous posts made it at goal.com forum (which is true), but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give them -rep just because of that.

People are paying policies here, let alone the kind of arguments (see insults tolerated by the moderators on the old forum) whether it's sport, political or something else.
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am

Stabbed in the back?

This is a football forum, not the roman empire.

At the end of the day, it will all come down to how you represent yourself and how you back up your arguements.

If you are gonna make a post that is absurd with no reasons except for the usual 'Because I say so' arguement, then what do you expect?

Fair enough that some people are abusing the function, but certain people (you know exactly who you are) are trying to use this as a way of being a victim, when in reality they are a victim of their own posting skills.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have jumped from 8 to 43 in a day ..

Some one here likes me Embarassed
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Mods,

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t1384p90-ukraine-u21-vs-england-u21

Please check this thread out...

Some has given me + reps for any post .. [35posts ]

While RG has been give -1 for anything... I don't understand this shite...
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 pm

someone likes Nishank and hates RG
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:13 pm

What if we just don't make it a BIG deal? Feels better right?

Anyway! We, the admins are discussing different options about this matter.

Wait for further announcements.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 am

Jack Daniels wrote:What if we just don't make it a BIG deal? Feels better right?

Can I ask who you are by the way. I'm CBarca and maybe I'm mistaken or didn't hear any background information on all of this because I was busy when Goal.com got rid of the old forum (not lithium, i mean the other one of course).

But anyway your a mod so I just wanted to know. I would PM you or something but I'm still figuring out how this forum works.

Thanks.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 am

People will be disciplined if they abuse it?

Then discipline some of the people who have been abusing it against me. I've seen my rep go down like -20 no time at all. It goes up and down.

The whole system needs to be ended.

I mean, we might see that rivals of a club go hunting one night to make it their mission to get everyone on the rival club have a whole lot of negative kudos.

Macphisto, then tell the fans of your team to stop doing it to me.

When I post certain facts, people get upset and rank me down. Why not have the courage to openly disagree with me?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 am

CBarca wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:What if we just don't make it a BIG deal? Feels better right?

Can I ask who you are by the way. I'm CBarca and maybe I'm mistaken or didn't hear any background information on all of this because I was busy when Goal.com got rid of the old forum (not lithium, i mean the other one of course).

But anyway your a mod so I just wanted to know. I would PM you or something but I'm still figuring out how this forum works.

Thanks.

kantukan in the old forums
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

My point of view: Rep voting should be limited an amount of reps per day. I personally don't really care that much about my 'rep' but I think we should recognize that some people do, and these people get pissed off if one user has the ability to make them go from 10 to -30. Limiting our voting to 5 positive reps and 5 negative reps per day would feel more 'fair' to these people.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
CBarca wrote:

Thanks.

kantukan in the old forums

Oh really? I liked that guy, I think. Cool to see he's here Smile
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:33 am

izzy26 wrote:Stabbed in the back?

This is a football forum, not the roman empire
Brilliant. Need to find a way to include this in my sig somehow, because this is gold
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

I just want to know ,who dares to give a bad rep.to me ...he heee ..u have 2look @my sig..guys tongue .......come on ....LOOOL

I don't even care 2 b Honest....im The BOSS..that's enough...ha ha haaa..oleeeeeeeee

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 pm

My god how much I like this BOSS guy..

He's a real G.

There's lurkers who just click on -/+ for the dumbest crap...

I expect a red bar beside this post...But I could care less...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3