Vibe
EarlyPrototype
windkick
Abramovich
Nishankly
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Liverpool's transfer strategy. - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool's transfer strategy.

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 am

Ade wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

OK. I'll re-explain.

There is a concept in the fight for titles that goes by the name of capitalization.

Milan with Leonardo, had the chance to win the serie A, but did not capitalize. Roma, overtook Milan not just because of Milan's incompetence, but simply cause they were in superb form and proved in the big games.

Chelsea and Arsenal's end of the season form was enough to make their fans commit suicide as it was atrocious to the point where City's draws and moderate results at the same time frame was actually enough to capitalize naturally on the all the points lost by Chelsea and Gunners.

It also has to be determined by their performances on the pitch which were nowhere near how they should be considering the hype.

No one was impressed by City achieving that rank as the focus was pre-dominantly on how Chelsea and Arsenal managed to screw up so much.

Why do you always say that? do you even watch the EPL lol you always mention this.

Chelsea did shit 1 win in 14 during December til about Feb

What do you think end of the season means? From feb onwards? Thats the beginning of the 2nd half.

End of the season for title contenders is the most crucial stage.

In their last 5 games at the end of the season, the only won 2. Which put the nail in the coffin.

And my henderson vs Wilshere comment.... Somebody must have broken your sarcasm detector.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Liverpool's transfer strategy. - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool's transfer strategy.

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:53 am

Why do I feel that many are underrating liverpool, if they remain consistent as they have in the 2nd half of last season I predict many people wont be happy by the end of this new season.

H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am

H.A. wrote:Why do I feel that many are underrating liverpool, if they remain consistent as they have in the 2nd half of last season I predict many people wont be happy by the end of this new season.

I would be inclined to agree. By the end of the season, they may surprise a lot of us by coming in 6th place. That would be a momentous season for them. cheers

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

Dw bout mole guy's, his upset were stealing their best players, and Ashley is pocketing it Wink.

Liverpool's aim is a 4th finish, and anyone who says it isn't realistic is a tard or a manc, either one. With kenny incharge and IF he keeps up with last seasons results with a improved squad, i don't see how a 4th finish isn't realistic.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Manu
Man city
Liverpool
Arsenal

chelsea out of top 4. Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:46 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Dw bout mole guy's, his upset were stealing their best players, and Ashley is pocketing it Wink.

Liverpool's aim is a 4th finish, and anyone who says it isn't realistic is a manc. With kenny incharge and IF he keeps up with last seasons results with a improved squad, i don't see how a 4th finish isn't realistic.

Fixed. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I would like for Liverpool or Arsenal to win the league. Especially Liverpool, they've been so much time without a league trophty, they would be elated! Seems unlikely though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 pm

free_cat wrote:I would like for Liverpool or Arsenal to win the league. Especially Liverpool, they've been so much time without a league trophty, they would be elated! Seems unlikely though.
Not happening this season and most probably not next. We're a good 3 seasons of solid building away from catching up to the top sides at the very least, in my estimation.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

i don't care about what u guys say....I see Liverpool winning the EPL this upcoming season....mark my words. People are overrating other teams and underrating us....We'll all see when April comes and Liverpool are toping the table
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4