Iceman
Artilleristen
REWB
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Sri
58 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 39 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 am

JamesGUNZ wrote:ok.. finally joined this. love to follow this forum..............
Things are not as bad as it seems..... AFC will qualify for the group stage tomorrow with an emphatic victory.... this team just as it is only needs a proven playmaker like a midfield general. a proven striker for when RVP gets hurt and a leftback..... frimpong and Ryo will have breakout year like wilshere did last year. Campbvell and Olaxde will show flashes and make surprising contributions and Gervinho will be the buy of the year.... our defense is fine, we just need a leftback someone like baines.. our defence is fine, VERM, Djou and Kolsc and yes our reserve team captain are good enough..... i promise you that in january we will still be in all competitions..... Wenger just need to pull the plug and buy an AMC, LB, ST, for my choice Moussa Sow, Baines Mario Götzeor hazard....
to put things in perspective, Liverpool sent over 100M and would not have beaten us in frimpong doesnt get sent off,

Welcome to the forum, I like what you said.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 39 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 am

JamesGUNZ wrote:ok.. finally joined this. love to follow this forum..............
Things are not as bad as it seems..... AFC will qualify for the group stage tomorrow with an emphatic victory.... this team just as it is only needs a proven playmaker like a midfield general. a proven striker for when RVP gets hurt and a leftback..... frimpong and Ryo will have breakout year like wilshere did last year. Campbvell and Olaxde will show flashes and make surprising contributions and Gervinho will be the buy of the year.... our defense is fine, we just need a leftback someone like baines.. our defence is fine, VERM, Djou and Kolsc and yes our reserve team captain are good enough..... i promise you that in january we will still be in all competitions..... Wenger just need to pull the plug and buy an AMC, LB, ST, for my choice Moussa Sow, Baines Mario Götzeor hazard....
to put things in perspective, Liverpool sent over 100M and would not have beaten us in frimpong doesnt get sent off,

Welcome mate..

Just an observation.. Majority new posters in the community are optimists.. And gradually, they get turned into "realists" Razz It just takes a couple of tough games, some tough luck and a bleak transfer market. Embarassed

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 pm

RSENE WENGER has astonishingly told new skipper Robin van Persie he is happy with his Arsenal squad.

The Gunners boss (left) revealed in a meeting with the Dutch striker yesterday that he may not be ready to make any major plunge in the transfer market, despite the team’s poor start to the season.

Sources in Holland say van Persie – made club captain following the £35m sale of Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona – was left stunned by Wenger’s attitude.

Wenger, who seems determined to carry out his threat to play Samir Nasri against Udinese tomorrow, scuppering a £25m move to Manchester City – has been widely expected to boost the north Londoners’ squad.

But with the Frenchman seemingly unwilling to pay what he considers to be inflated prices, it may well be he sticks with his lot.

Van Persie is understood to have asked to see Wenger yesterday in the wake of the 2-0 home defeat by Liverpool, which left the Gunners with just a point and no goals from their first two league games.

Starsport revealed earlier this summer how Van Persie would be looking to quit the club if the squad was not strengthened.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/207445/Arsene-Wenger-still-won-t-spend/

Sources in Holland say Van Persie was left stunned by Wenger’s attitude.

Another fear for Arsenal fans is that Van Persie’s new agent is Darren Dein, son of David, who is a key representative for Gael Clichy, Nasri and Fabregas, who have all left the Emirates this summer.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 pm

How reliable is the daily post?

That's bordering on delusion.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Sushi Master wrote:How reliable is the daily post?

I dont believe anything the media says about Arsenal, but the agent thing I dont like.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:How reliable is the daily post?

I dont believe anything the media says about Arsenal, but the agent thing I dont like.
It's not like agents control their players like puppets. Van Persie is loyal as hell and is actually a dedicated Gunner.

Sure, he might ask for more wages now that his agent is money hungry, but he deserves them, anyway.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm

So guys now that less than 7 days remaining, do you think we will actually buy someone? what will you do if we didnt buy anyone and we keep going like we are atm? Do you think another key players like verminator and maybe RVP leave?

I may sound impatient but time is running away and there is still no news about us signing anyone. Wenger always say that he is in market but he is looking for super quality. Now i wonder will we ever find the super quality?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mani88 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Funnily enough, Wenger was well known for last day buying until a season ago and now 'we' are worried that seven days are not enough to buy a player or two!!! Laughing
mani88
mani88
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Apparently we sent scouts to watch Scott Parker vs Leeds last week and that we could be lining up a bid for him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

It's hilarious that we've been crying for a DM these past 3 years, and now when we've got a promising player in Frimpong coming up, we go for Parker.

I'd rather we save the £8million we're going to spend on him, and go all out for a creative force in the middle.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Apparently we sent scouts to watch Scott Parker vs Leeds last week and that we could be lining up a bid for him.

He is the best option IMO, even for a loan would be a great.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 pm

the_gooner wrote:It's hilarious that we've been crying for a DM these past 3 years, and now when we've got a promising player in Frimpong coming up, we go for Parker.

I'd rather we save the £8million we're going to spend on him, and go all out for a creative force in the middle.

Save 8 million for who? I dont care now if we spent 20 million him. The end of the day the board takes all the money and we dont see shit.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 pm

djoe26 wrote:So guys now that less than 7 days remaining, do you think we will actually buy someone? what will you do if we didnt buy anyone and we keep going like we are atm? Do you think another key players like verminator and maybe RVP leave?

I may sound impatient but time is running away and there is still no news about us signing anyone. Wenger always say that he is in market but he is looking for super quality. Now i wonder will we ever find the super quality?

I think a lot will be determined by the results of our game today. If we win we might still be able to get in some quality to help the team this year. If we loose and end up out of CL football, we will find it difficult to get players that are the quality that we need. I think that our current team will struggle to get back into CL football for next year without some strong reinforcements. Also I am not sure how much we will be able to challenge if we win this game without reinforcements.

With all that said, if we are out of CL and struggling to get back into it when the winter window opens. I think that we will start to hear about RVP and possibly others looking to move on. Yes all footballers are looking for club and money. At the same time they are looking at a chance to win honors. To leave there names in the history books and if we are going to continue to sell our best players and rebuild with kids. Then we will continue to be in a rebuilding phase and the RVPs of our team will continue to look to move on. Lets be real RVP does not have much time left to get the honors either. So another 3 or 4 year rebuild might be to long. Through into this that he will only have 1 more year on his contract. Like Nasari did at the beginning of the summer. He might refuse to sign another contract until after he sees the clubs ambition and we all saw what happended with that.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 pm

It has been reported that Bastian Schweinsteiger may be making his way to the Emirates for 35m.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Jamin wrote:It has been reported that Bastian Schweinsteiger may be making his way to the Emirates for 35m.

i swear to god if this true....

i'll do a backflip. even if he is cup-tied
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesGUNZ Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Arsenal could be given a place in the group stages regardless of the result as Fenerbahce have been withdrawn over match-fixing claims.

JamesGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Stop dreaming.

Why would Schweini leave Bayern?

They have a better squad than we do, and a better shot at trophies. Its the sad truth.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 pm

JamesGUNZ wrote:Arsenal could be given a place in the group stages regardless of the result as Fenerbahce have been withdrawn over match-fixing claims.

nope. if we lose the spot goes to trabzonspor
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesGUNZ Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:57 pm

RVPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

JamesGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesGUNZ Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 pm

We surely wont concede 2 more goals

JamesGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 pm

JamesGUNZ wrote:RVPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
Yeah!
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesGUNZ Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,Szczesny,

JamesGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Make the Champions League - check.

Now its time to get Hazard.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 pm

If wenger comes out now and says that the squad is good enough and will challenge and he does not want to hold the kids back.

I will go mad.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

6unner wrote:If wenger comes out now and says that the squad is good enough and will challenge and he does not want to hold the kids back.

I will go mad.
so true.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Now that we're in CL I expect a few signings in this last week we have left.

CL qualification is the last excuse Wenger might have used.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next