FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS)

+2
BiasedMilanFan3
shamr9pato
6 posters

Go down

FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS) Empty FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS)

Post by shamr9pato Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm

i think emanuelson can fill up our LMF position without a doubt, he had a great game today. great control and pace i think he was amazing, and plus cassano has really hit the stride, was very impressed by him, KING BOA could be of our use as well... i wasnt able to take much notice in other players.. please feel free to pass your comments on rodrigo Ely, sciligo, volati etc..

PS sorry about the silly spelling mistakes in the youngsters name
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS) Empty Re: FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS)

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm

rofl I just realized we got a KINGsley Boateng and a PRINCE Boateng
Apparently there's a young Ghanian coming up through the Milan ranks called Queen Boateng

He looks pretty good
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS) Empty Re: FINAL ANALYSIS (FRINGE PLAYERS/SUBS)

Post by Milantildeath Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 am

Cassano is showing why he should be playing, these things are good, the harder the decision for the coach, the better the players are.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:37 am

I was thoroughly disappointing with Rodrigo Ely while other people where delighted with his performance. I guess it's how you look at it. His mistake that led to the goal was the lowest point in his match. He looks unable to command the defense like we have grown used to seeing out of our CB although his distribution seems ok. He showed enough to prove that he can be a competent CB some time in the future but he needs much refining to come even close to being Milan quality.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I was thoroughly disappointing with Rodrigo Ely while other people where delighted with his performance. I guess it's how you look at it. His mistake that led to the goal was the lowest point in his match. He looks unable to command the defense like we have grown used to seeing out of our CB although his distribution seems ok. He showed enough to prove that he can be a competent CB some time in the future but he needs much refining to come even close to being Milan quality.

It's his debut
And he was playing with Bonera.
No one would expect a clean sheet with those two at the back.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Emanuelson has done a good job, and his work rate has been fantastic, even in pre season. He deserves more chances, and we should make Gattuso hit the bench.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Gattuso is much better coming off the bench and firing people up.

All he does is hack the opposition to pieces. Lost most of his skill.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down