Ganso
arabprince
mezzogiornese
Chagur
BiasedMilanFan3
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:11 am

rofl if we sign Eto'o actually

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Also, we're not the ones who have to sell our best striker because we couldn't manage our money properly

Moratti is the one you wanna talk to about bankruptcy

So you didn't sell a certain player to balance your books? Laughing

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:He has a contract till 2015,which means full fee's that you can't afford.Especially with Berlu going bankrupt :coffee:

Last I checked, we were the side of Milan that wasn't selling its best players.

I don't remember Inter selling Ballon d'Or winners :coffee: And who would wanna buy your best players?They're all 35...Only players in Milan who are actually worth money are Pato & Silva,one is too injury prone for someone to risk and other one will be gone when Nesta retires.

waiting for the obvious because you had none response
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 am

VibeTribe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Also, we're not the ones who have to sell our best striker because we couldn't manage our money properly

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:He has a contract till 2015,which means full fee's that you can't afford.Especially with Berlu going bankrupt :coffee:

I don't remember Inter selling Ballon d'Or winners :coffee: And who would wanna buy your best players?They're all 35...Only players in Milan who are actually worth money are Pato & Silva,one is too injury prone for someone to risk and other one will be gone when Nesta retires.

When was the last time when you had them?

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 am

Have you recently checked the "Saras" situation Laughing
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 am

Chagur wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

When was the last time when you had them?

Milanisti...So uncreative and predictable :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 am

VibeTribe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I don't remember Inter having Ballon d'Or winners. Period.
But I'm sure when you get one, you'll sell him.

I knew Nesta was 35 but I didn't know Van Bommel and Pato and Silva and Ibrahimovic and Robinho and Boateng and Abbiati and Abate were 35
Granted, Abate has been around since the inception of time but he's got the legs of a 24 year old!
But hey, this squad of 35 year old's are wiping the floor with you so i'm fine with that

Only players in Milan who are actually worth money are Pato & Silva,one is too injury prone for someone to risk and other one will be gone when Nesta retires.

Because we all know, when Galliani was negotiating for Silva, there was a clause in his contract that when Nesta retires, Silva must leave the club
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 am

If you sold all those players you named you could barely get what we can get for just one...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am

VibeTribe wrote:If you sold all those players you named you could barely get what we can get for just one...

Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger: AC Milan are a great club - Page 2 Tumblr_lpihz6Z85S1qagpne
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

VibeTribe wrote:If you sold all those players you named you could barely get what we can get for just one...

We could sell Silva, Ibrahimovic and Pato for high amounts, you could sell Eto'o and Sneijder for similar prices - potentially Pazzini if he had high profile suitors - however your comment is absolutely meaningless, of course squad value drops, as it would with your team, it doesn't have anything to do with their quality, merely their marketability.

Back on topic, now.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 am

So yeah...Bastian!

He'd make a good addition to the squad
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 am

dostoevsky wrote:

We could sell Silva, Ibrahimovic and Pato for high amounts, you could sell Eto'o and Sneijder for similar prices - potentially Pazzini if he had high profile suitors - however your comment is absolutely meaningless, of course squad value drops, as it would with your team, it doesn't have anything to do with their quality, merely their marketability.

Back on topic, now.

Milan fan was talking about the same thing,in fact he started the sale/value story to which I replied,why am I the one to get this post from a mod?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 am

I'm not in here 24/7, I replied to the most recent post.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 pm

There's absolutely no chance we'd be getting bastian this year, so i'd certainly not think about it
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Schweinsteiger is a dream but not a dream for today unfortunately.

Montolivo, Poli or both and I'll be satisfied, just to spice up our midfield and then we can work with what we have.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 pm

schweini is on the lineup for todays game.so,bye,bye schweini.it was nice dreaming seeing you play for AC Milan. Smile
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2