Mr Nick09
Fadi
shamr9pato
BiasedMilanFan3
viepr149
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY

Post by KR10 Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Bastian Sweinsteiger is not coming to Milan, and there are no other mid fielders out there for us to pick up. Aquilani is starting to pick up great consistency, he got the freaking game winning goal vs spain, and played very well. He has a lot of quality, and is a Mezz'ala something I think would balance out our team very much. Prince is a regista, not a Trequartista, so a Mezz'ala is needed to put Robinho or Cassano as the Trequartista. I know you all want an AM, but in my opinion it would throw off the balance of the squad. Aquilani has a lot of quality and is our best option right now

He's our best option because Galliani sat on his backside and did nothing the whole transfer window... his "winning" goal was a lucky deflection. Montolivo played 100 times better than him that game. I dont know why we cant just pay 10 million and get him... Galliani really effed things up. Just because he had one good season of transfer we are all claiming he's the best. But let's not forget the last 3 seasons where he brought in one rubbish player after the other.

Balotelli will be pointless. Aquilani can't be Mr. X. I simply can't digest that.

We released Pirlo, to what, save 2 million euros a year in salaries? And we keep Gattuso and Ambro? And now get this guy? Galliani has lost it... if we don't get a top mid (out of nowhere), say hello to another last 16 exit... if we don't spend we won't earn Adriano you should know that

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka willing to take pay-cut to move to Milan - YEA BOY

Post by Chagur Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 pm

KR10 wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Bastian Sweinsteiger is not coming to Milan, and there are no other mid fielders out there for us to pick up. Aquilani is starting to pick up great consistency, he got the freaking game winning goal vs spain, and played very well. He has a lot of quality, and is a Mezz'ala something I think would balance out our team very much. Prince is a regista, not a Trequartista, so a Mezz'ala is needed to put Robinho or Cassano as the Trequartista. I know you all want an AM, but in my opinion it would throw off the balance of the squad. Aquilani has a lot of quality and is our best option right now

He's our best option because Galliani sat on his backside and did nothing the whole transfer window... his "winning" goal was a lucky deflection. Montolivo played 100 times better than him that game. I dont know why we cant just pay 10 million and get him... Galliani really effed things up. Just because he had one good season of transfer we are all claiming he's the best. But let's not forget the last 3 seasons where he brought in one rubbish player after the other.

Balotelli will be pointless. Aquilani can't be Mr. X. I simply can't digest that.

We released Pirlo, to what, save 2 million euros a year in salaries? And we keep Gattuso and Ambro? And now get this guy? Galliani has lost it... if we don't get a top mid (out of nowhere), say hello to another last 16 exit... if we don't spend we won't earn Adriano you should know that

It's not true. From the very beginig Milan was afrer Fabregas. We had an agreement with Arsenal and Cesc,but he was still waiting for Barca.
Plan B was Pastore. But Leonardo came with money bag and offered 40 m.

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 am

Aquilani will prove to all of us exactly why we have put trust in him to purchase him. He is better technically than Montolivo, he just had injury problems coming up, but last season he was fit and played very well. We have a great Medical staff at Milan and can keep him healthy, he will be great, trust him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2