Albiceleste
Gil
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arsene - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsene

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

OLpower wrote:
imalegend wrote:we have already lost Wilshere, Djourou, Kos, Song, Gervinho, Frimpong, Traore, Gibbs to injures/ban and it's only been 3 games....

This is a factor. This Arsenal team will be judged once they are in full strenght and have all their players playing.

However and unfortunately for them, the English title race is one sided and is played with at least 85 points. Dropping points at the beginning is almost forbidden.

not really for the last few years man u had started pretty poorly and ended up champions....

while we have always done the oppposite.

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

bhends wrote:
Gil wrote:
bhends wrote:Even if he truly wants to spend the money....He's only got ten days left, and a lot of the quality players on the market are now gone - what players are left out there who are good enough?

Pretty sure if you throw a £20-25m offer at the likes of M'Villa, Cahill, Honda etc most clubs out there would sell.

If i was Wenger, I'd go into 'Arry Wheeler & Dealer mode and sign the likes of Zarate, Cahill, Honda, Lucho & maybe M'Villa before the window closes.

M'Vila? But think about Frimpong, it could kill his career :coffee:

In all seriousness though - Arsene should try to get City to include Kolarov in the Nasri deal (how lulzy would that be)...He's a better left back than any I can think of on the market

Cahill, M'Vila, Honda would be good...Its a shame Taiwo went to Milan on a free instead of Arsenal

I read that too. Arsenal should accept their young players to be benched for more expercienced one although MVila is very young but already way better than this Frimpong.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

we should not be in this position ... we are the poster club of LONDON.... this is embarrassing
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

imalegend wrote:we have already lost Wilshere, Djourou, Kos, Song, Gervinho, Frimpong, Traore, Gibbs to injures/ban and it's only been 3 games....

Raymond Verheijen will tell you most of those injuries aren't a coincidence.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 pm

i honest dont think we need defenders. gil did you watch the game to today. we need midfielder creative ones. defence is solid. verm made carroll his bitch.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
OLpower wrote:

This is a factor. This Arsenal team will be judged once they are in full strenght and have all their players playing.

However and unfortunately for them, the English title race is one sided and is played with at least 85 points. Dropping points at the beginning is almost forbidden.

Imo it's not important WHEN you drop points, but WHO you drop points against.

For me the important is just "HOW MANY" you drop point. If Arsenal drop too much points before being in full force they won't be able to catch up.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Vermaelen is world class. Thumbs up

Was Walcott playing today?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 pm

bhends wrote:
Gil wrote:
bhends wrote:Even if he truly wants to spend the money....He's only got ten days left, and a lot of the quality players on the market are now gone - what players are left out there who are good enough?

Pretty sure if you throw a £20-25m offer at the likes of M'Villa, Cahill, Honda etc most clubs out there would sell.

If i was Wenger, I'd go into 'Arry Wheeler & Dealer mode and sign the likes of Zarate, Cahill, Honda, Lucho & maybe M'Villa before the window closes.

In all seriousness though - Arsene should try to get City to include Kolarov in the Nasri deal (how lulzy would that be)...He's a better left back than any I can think of on the market

Cahill, M'Vila, Honda would be good...Its a shame Taiwo went to Milan on a free instead of Arsenal

this is the reason why we aint got nobody signed.....we need to effin desert this idea......bring in high quality,,let the kids fight for a place with them....
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Marvin Martin is just waiting for a club lie Arsenal

You would think someone like Wenger would have already signed him by now if he was as good as you say he is.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by hecticfootballer Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:we should not be in this position ... we are the poster club of LONDON.... this is embarrassing

nah i always thought that was chelsea

hecticfootballer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Gil wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

You would think someone like Wenger would have already signed him by now if he was as good as you say he is.

Martin may be already too high profile for Wenger. He will probably wait when he has one year remaining and convince him to clash to get him cheaper....

But Martin can go in a lot of place with his talent.

Last edited by OLpower on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

InvalidComment wrote:
bhends wrote:
Gil wrote:

this is the reason why we aint got nobody signed.....we need to effin desert this idea......bring in high quality,,let the kids fight for a place with them....

signing Xabi Alanso would have killed Deneilsons career ... glad we didn't go for him
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Kagawa....Arsene loves Japanese people :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i honest dont think we need defenders. gil did you watch the game to today. we need midfielder creative ones. defence is solid. verm made carroll his bitch.

You do need defenders in my opinion. What happens if you lose Vermaelen or Sagna to injury? Do Arsenal have the experience and quality players to fill those positions?

Look at Man United's defence. It has great depth.

Rafael and Fabio Da Silva.
Evra.
Vidic.
Evans.
Ferdinand.
Smalling.
Jones.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Gil wrote:

That's quite a lot of unneeded and average players or Arsenal, no?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hecticfootballer Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 pm

OLpower wrote:
Gil wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Martin may be already too high profile for Wenger.

marvin martin is too high profile? SERIOUSLY?!?! that guy has one good game against ukraine and he becomes too high profile for arsenal. well this club is f&%$@#!

hecticfootballer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Djourou - injured
Song- banned
Verm
Sagna
Traore - injured
Gibbs -injured
Jenkinson - might be injured....
Miguel- was ok aganist liverpool today

we don't have enough CD.....while man u had alot but not enough WingBacks

Last edited by imalegend on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

free_cat wrote:
Gil wrote:

lol honda and mvilla are not average
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm

hecticfootballer wrote:
OLpower wrote:
Gil wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Martin may be already too high profile for Wenger.

marvin martin is too high profile? SERIOUSLY?!?! that guy has one good game against ukraine and he becomes too high profile for arsenal. well this club is f&%$@#!

I did not say that Wenger was too high profil for Arsenal.

I said that he was maybe to high profile for Wenger to sign him as he has to cost around 20-25 millions right now to convince Sochaux.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Gil wrote:

I don't know about M'Vila, but Honda is a good player, but wouldn't make much a difference. He is not better than Arshavin or Nasri. Zarate is great at 1 a side football.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:14 pm

free_cat wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Gil wrote:

I don't know about M'Vila, but Honda is a good player, but wouldn't make much a difference. He is not better than Arshavin or Nasri. Zarate is great at 1 a side football.

he is way better then arshavin atm, and may not be a better dribbler but he is way more creative then nasri.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Cahill, Eden Hazard, Jesús Navas.

I can't believe Arsenal didn't go for Bojan.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

No way M'Vila leaves Rennes this year unless it for an obscene amount (35 million+). Rennes would be relegated without him, and that would cost more to the club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

No way Eden Hazard leaves wither lol.

You guys have no idea how Ligue 1 teams are run obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Alsteinenburg wrote:Cahill, Eden Hazard, Jesús Navas.

why would we pay 20mil+ for Bojan.....and we don't need him.... we need a Creative Mid and a LB urgent....

Bolton are asking around 15mil+ for Cahill....no way is he worth that much.... Hazard doesn't want to move.....he is young and nowhere the quality we need atm.....

btw kirnar.... whenever Cesc was around Walcott was good... because he would get passes that would split the defense which Walcott is good getting... atm he is always trying beat all the def himself.....

Last edited by imalegend on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Alsteinenburg wrote:Cahill, Eden Hazard, Jesús Navas.

those guys are expensive, Hazard 30+M, Navas 20-25M...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next