Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said...

+12
futbol_bill
Babun
H.A.
huntsman
Doc
FennecFox7
Senor Penguin
Ganso
the xcx
guest7
Mr Nick09
Vapotrini
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said...

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Vaportini so its better for barca players to be complete pussys? As claudio gentile said, football is not for ballerinas. Only player I respect is messi on that team of refs, he has the most decent attitude out of all of them and actually (shockingly) doesn't dive.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Futbol Bill, it just has to be said...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Vaportini so its better for barca players to be complete pussys? As claudio gentile said, football is not for ballerinas. Only player I respect is messi on that team of refs, he has the most decent attitude out of all of them and actually (shockingly) doesn't dive.

Messi dives too dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:45 pm

"Messi doesn't dive" & "Barca doesn't dive against other teams"

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Bill is alright I guess....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Vaportini so its better for barca players to be complete pussys? As claudio gentile said, football is not for ballerinas. Only player I respect is messi on that team of refs, he has the most decent attitude out of all of them and actually (shockingly) doesn't dive.

Messi dives too dude.
Not nearly as much as those faggots busquets and alves. Only occasionally he dives just like any other player. Those 2 along with pedro however are on another planet. don't forget iniesta.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:47 pm

This thread turned out to be about Vapotrini more than anything else.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Such hate fellas....

Trophies are just round the corner, remember?

Why all the animosity?

PS: Giggity, phew! I'm sure now that you've given your respect, Messi is finally sleeping better. We got another file guys... great... put it with the rest of them: under shit that don't count.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:55 pm

I actually don't mind most of the dives Iniesta makes. He usually does it to avoid contact as opposed to creating contact... he would get snapped in half otherwise. The one's i can't stand are the bs ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 pm

LOL this thread demonstrates that opposites will never ever have a proper discussion no matter what. You cannot really talk to each other if you let your bias take over as you will always end up in some sort of heated discussion Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 pm

People, listen to my mighty / funny words Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Don't post in this thread anymore / feed the fail troll. His WUM attempt is covered up as respect campaign for our dear senor bill Very Happy
We know bill, he is our most experienced supporter, and respect him. If you want another Farca vs. Madrid discussion go to general section Very Happy

To the idiots who may start threads similar to him: Every sane Real Madrid fan condemns Marcelo's actions.

Last edited by babun1024 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Gee thanks for the compliment, I think!!! You probably don't know, but I'm a little beyond mature. My age is 3 x the average age of posters here. But to fair, Sportsczy and Nick usually have the same perspective as I on most matters.

Speaking of which, I agree with them on the subject of diving. Barca don't do it just against Madrid, and some of them do it with the Seleccion.
As stated above the worst are Busquets, Pedro and Alves. Mind you we have Ronaldo that is just as bad. But it's a deliberate strategy, as mentioned above that has become more prevalent since Pep arrived. Barcelona has a lot of strength, but their weakness is physical strength / size. It is this weakness that Mou is tactically trying to take advantage of with the hard tackles. (hard not cheap shots like Marcelo did the other day). And as mentioned above, both tactics are borderline illegal but it's a fact of futbol. Also as Sportczy stated, it's also an age old (and I better than anyone here can speak to the past) practice, to counteract divers, you take them out hard.

So enough of this topic about Barcelona divers and Madrid's hard tackles, it just part of the game. Both sides do it, maybe one more than the other, but it is normal futbol for most clubs not just these two.

And just to be clear, besides my age I acknowledge that I have some definite bias. Both towards Real Madrid and also towards Spanish Seleccion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Yeah, cause I surely can't go to youtube and find a Madrid playing diving. I literally couldn't even write that without *bleep* bursting out into laughter.

CR7
CR9
Superman
Supergirl
Superboy
Superfetus
Supersperm
Superhardon
Superthought

Even more irony in this thread, shit, let's go for the record. (in the madrid forums too, would be quite an achievement)

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Babun, the neat term for what Vapo is doing is called patronizing. Nothing new to my personal knowledge, we do that a lot down in this part of the world.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Well this is what happens, when anyone says barca players dive the reply is is real madrid dives. Yes they dive but that changes the subject completely.

Anyway people just be civilized, no need to have this discussion over and over again Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Doc wrote:Babun, the neat term for what Vapo is doing is called patronizing. Nothing new to my personal knowledge, we do that a lot down in this part of the world.
No, he isn't here for the patronizing part Very Happy Read his last post, patronizing is used to cover his WUM attempt Very Happy I should've driven him away sooner ( was busy with matchday threads) :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm

babun1024 wrote:People, listen to my mighty / funny words Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Don't post in this thread anymore / feed the fail troll. His WUM attempt is covered up as respect campaign for our dear senor bill Very Happy
We know bill, he is our most experienced supporter, and respect him. If you want another Farca vs. Madrid discussion go to general section Very Happy

To the idiots who may start threads similar to him: Every sane Real Madrid fan condones Marcelo's actions.

Babun, so you are calling Nick, Sportsczy and I insane???????????? Yesterday you came on to me saying I shouldn't generalize or group everyone with the condoning of Marcelo's actions yet here you are not only saying you are part of the group but that those of us that think that Marcelo was over the edge are not sane!!!!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:People, listen to my mighty / funny words Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

To the idiots who may start threads similar to him: Every sane Real Madrid fan condones Marcelo's actions.

Babun, so you are calling Nick, Sportsczy and I insane???????????? Yesterday you came on to me saying I shouldn't generalize or group everyone with the condoning of Marcelo's actions yet here you are not only saying you are part of the group but that those of us that think that Marcelo was over the edge are not sane!!!!!!!

I think he word it wrong as it suppose to be "does not condone" or so I hope. Anyway, you can count the posters who condone Marcelo's tackle so there really isn't an excuse for generalising.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Gee thanks for the compliment, I think!!! You probably don't know, but I'm a little beyond mature. My age is 3 x the average age of posters here. But to fair, Sportsczy and Nick usually have the same perspective as I on most matters.

Speaking of which, I agree with them on the subject of diving. Barca don't do it just against Madrid, and some of them do it with the Seleccion.
As stated above the worst are Busquets, Pedro and Alves. Mind you we have Ronaldo that is just as bad. But it's a deliberate strategy, as mentioned above that has become more prevalent since Pep arrived. Barcelona has a lot of strength, but their weakness is physical strength / size. It is this weakness that Mou is tactically trying to take advantage of with the hard tackles. (hard not cheap shots like Marcelo did the other day). And as mentioned above, both tactics are borderline illegal but it's a fact of futbol. Also as Sportczy stated, it's also an age old (and I better than anyone here can speak to the past) practice, to counteract divers, you take them out hard.

So enough of this topic about Barcelona divers and Madrid's hard tackles, it just part of the game. Both sides do it, maybe one more than the other, but it is normal futbol for most clubs not just these two.

And just to be clear, besides my age I acknowledge that I have some definite bias. Both towards Real Madrid and also towards Spanish Seleccion.

Rest assured Bill, the compliment was sincere and genuine. And there's nothing wrong with being bias, cause if you weren't you'd hardly be human. However there's a difference in being bias and just blindless and mindlessly accepting things. Like yourself, I'm probably 3x time the average age here and truth be told, I should be ashamed to here (now) trolling.

Yes ok Barca may dive, but which team doesn't dive when necessary?

Also, one straight question for you. Has Barca dived more against Madrid since Mou took over or not?

I feel like I'm the only one here seeing the obvious. You're playing a game and a team is being physical with you, the ref... not acknowledging anything in sight. Hmm, what to do? I'm being unfairly knocked off of the ball and nothing is being called. How do I counter this?

I think I can safely say barca has been embellishing a WHOLE lot more since Madrid decided to become "physical". And PS: Madrid are not physical, Madrid have become dirty. The EPL is physical. There is a gargantuan difference.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

i think Babun meant to use "condemn"... at least i hope lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

I misspelled, I wanted to write ' condemn' Very Happy

Here, my quote after the second leg:
babun1024 wrote:
P.S. I was very disappointed with Marcelo. He kicked Messi in the ribs and then chopped Fabregas. The game is called football not UFC. Zealous, our boy disgraced us.

Last edited by babun1024 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Vapotroni had noble intents when making this post, i respect that.

But it didnt take long for the "im holier than you, i do no fault and my shit white" rhethoric to take over, that im disappointed with
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm

I seriously doubt any noble intentions here but say what, decent read taking place here...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

I misspelled, I wanted to write ' condemn' Very Happy

Here, my quote after the second leg:
babun1024 wrote:
P.S. I was very disappointed with Marcelo. He kicked Messi in the ribs and then chopped Fabregas. The game is called football not UFC. Zealous, our boy disgraced us.

OK sorry my apologies.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Vapotroni had noble intents when making this post, i respect that.

But it didnt take long for the "im holier than you, i do no fault and my shit white" rhethoric to take over, that im disappointed with

Try having a horde of trolls biting at your neck and you'll soon understand.

Something Cris Rock said that often makes me think of Madrid fans: "Sense? I'm not gonna let a little thing like sense come between me and my point."

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Gee thanks for the compliment, I think!!! You probably don't know, but I'm a little beyond mature. My age is 3 x the average age of posters here. But to fair, Sportsczy and Nick usually have the same perspective as I on most matters.

Rest assured Bill, the compliment was sincere and genuine. And there's nothing wrong with being bias, cause if you weren't you'd hardly be human. However there's a difference in being bias and just blindless and mindlessly accepting things. Like yourself, I'm probably 3x time the average age here and truth be told, I should be ashamed to here (now) trolling.

Yes ok Barca may dive, but which team doesn't dive when necessary?

Also, one straight question for you. Has Barca dived more against Madrid since Mou took over or not?

I feel like I'm the only one here seeing the obvious. You're playing a game and a team is being physical with you, the ref... not acknowledging anything in sight. Hmm, what to do? I'm being unfairly knocked off of the ball and nothing is being called. How do I counter this?

I think I can safely say barca has been embellishing a WHOLE lot more since Madrid decided to become "physical". And PS: Madrid are not physical, Madrid have become dirty. The EPL is physical. There is a gargantuan difference.

Sorry I don't agree with you. Barca's diving increased when Pep took over. Again it's not just against Madrid, it's done all the time in particular with Alves, Busquets and Pedro. The hard tackling strategy came about with Mou specifically against Barca and is a deliberate strategy to take advantage of Barca's physical weakness and to counteract the diving. Part of futbol and no Madrid is not any dirtier than Barca.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Vapotroni had noble intents when making this post, i respect that.

Try having a horde of trolls biting at your neck and you'll soon understand.

Something Cris Rock said that often makes me think of Madrid fans: "Sense? I'm not gonna let a little thing like sense come between me and my point."

I, Sportscry and you were discussing something with no trolling but as soon as we advanced what we thought to be the truth, you lost your composure and said you were about to troll. then yeah, I suppose the lurkers that were reading with no intentions to post at first, intervene and had a strong reactions. But all due respect, you brought it upon yourself.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next