Spot my wikipedia error

2 posters

Go down

Spot my wikipedia error Empty Spot my wikipedia error

Post by zarola Thu 25 Aug 2011, 21:11

I actually CANNOT believe this. Two years ago one day when I was bored I looked at andrea pirlos wikipedia page and in the international section there wasnt a lot about him so I edited it by memory. I did the same to quagliarella. I only spent about 5 mins doing this so dont get the wrong idea that I am a no life who edits wikipedia all day lmao.

There has been an error I made on Andrea Pirlo's page for two years that I almost immediately spotted but decided not to edit just to see if anyone would fix it and if wiki is trustworthy. I actually only remembered about this today and it is still there.

SPOT MY ERROR. Smile 👽
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Spot my wikipedia error Empty Re: Spot my wikipedia error

Post by jn2002dk Thu 25 Aug 2011, 22:37

zarola wrote:I actually CANNOT believe this. Two years ago one day when I was bored I looked at andrea pirlos wikipedia page and in the international section there wasnt a lot about him so I edited it by memory. I did the same to quagliarella. I only spent about 5 mins doing this so dont get the wrong idea that I am a no life who edits wikipedia all day lmao.

There has been an error I made on Andrea Pirlo's page for two years that I almost immediately spotted but decided not to edit just to see if anyone would fix it and if wiki is trustworthy. I actually only remembered about this today and it is still there.

SPOT MY ERROR. Smile 👽
No offense but that's not a very good test
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down