Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time

+2
Adit
Guiltybystander
6 posters

Go down

Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time Empty Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 pm

If anyone's interested in how one of our CL pool opponents play. They play Vitesse.

Back to top Go down

Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time Empty Re: Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Ha, I'm going to the match actually!
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time Empty Re: Ajax game tonight at 20:00 local time

Post by Adit Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm

I have watched them alot this season.

Same like barca,A highly possession oriented game.Their defense is widely placed to conserve possession.Wing backs VDW and LB always goes up to give width to the team.

plays a 4-2-3-1 with sujmanly a serbian gem as attacking midfielder,guy can create,dribble and shoot too.They likes to win the ball on opponents field,defense is very high up so often vulnerable to counter attacks.

Very slow tempo until ball reaches the attacking midfielder.A poor mans barca imo.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Great atmosphere at dutch games. Been to a few myself. One of my goals when i travel... if there's a local footy game, i do everything to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 pm

It's tomorrow for me. Weird, my local time is the same as Spains local time (if that's the local time you are referring to)

Or my computers date/time is wrong
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Ajax has a very, very promising new generation.

I used to go watch them play every weekend (or well, home-matches), but now I study in the US, I can only see them a couple times per year sadly, especially because we are now awaiting a new golden age, now Cruyff has returned, Frank the Boer is an awesome coach and many many great players.

I am a bit worried about making it to second place in the pool though, and I don't want another slaughtering in the home match.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 pm

@gulity

is sujmanly your best player?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 pm

No, Sulejmani is great but certainly not the best.

Of more established names, I'd say Vertonghen, Erikssen and Aldeirwereld are better. Of the new ones, I really like Ozbiliz, Boilesen (best I guess), Rits, Sighthorsson etc. You probably also know Van Der Wiel (not vanderweil what everyone seems to write on here lol). There are a lot of other great players in the team, but the young Danish and Belgian guys are most promising.

We also have another Uruguayan, Lodeiro, who also played a little during the Copa America, who was recommended by Suarez. He hasn't had the chance to play a lot due to injury, but he seems good so far.

Average age in the team is VERY VERY low.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

http://www3.livetv.ru/webplayer.php?t=veetle&c=681EF9867E75B2AFCB1331F58DE09589/true/16:9&lang=en&eid=83813&lid=109729&ci=22&si=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm

We're going to crush Ajax. I like them... but they're young and vulnerable on defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 am

Yeah just like last year. shame we had 30 shots on goal and scored just two against them. they are really poor mans Barca. don't give them the ball and they'll panic.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 am

I doubt we will crush them (us lol) this time, as Ajax now has a much better coach in Frank de Boer, who won't let that happen (last time ---> EVERY BALL TO LUIS SUAREZ. Oh, they put two guys on Suarez. Oh well... Guess that's it then.) and the team is ambitious, young and very talented. Real Madrid will win both legs, I suspect, but not as crushingly as last time, as things have COMPLETELY changed in the meantime.

I also wouldn't really say they play Barcelona football, that is a bit of a misconception because of the Cruyff connection and that Ajax is known for playing total football first. Ajax tikki takka is almost more Madrid like than Barcelona like tbh.

Was a great match btw, some nice goals right there.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am

I see them as a future project. Their academy is great, they just need the luck Barca had (ie find someone like Messi).

They are using their philosophy that once made them so great, but it doesn't happen instantly, it took Barca 20 years for example.

However, they are just a mediocre team at the moment. We should be able to grab alot of goals.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 pm

looks like you lot are the people to ask, who have Utercht replaced Ricky van Wolfswinkel with?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 pm

omarish wrote:I see them as a future project. Their academy is great, they just need the luck Barca had (ie bribe refs and UEFA).

They are using their philosophy that once made them so great, but it doesn't happen instantly, it took Barca 20 years for example.

However, they are just a mediocre team at the moment. We should be able to grab alot of goals.

Fixed it for ya'
Troll
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down