Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A?

5 posters

Go down

Downfall of Serie A is good?

Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Vote_lcap50%Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Vote_lcap50%Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Empty Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A?

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 am

AFter reading some of the comments on the prequel of this thread, it leaves me really baffled to see so many people rejoicing at the thought of Serie A dying out. Seriously no matter how much i deslike a rival team or rival league, i don't want them to go down. But it seems like this forum is filled with Serie A haters.

So why do people like watching Serie A going down? what's it you don't like about this league, is because of the fact that it's the most succesful league of all times? Sad times for Serie A fans, and good times for haters and rivals.

and lastly answer this question:

Is downfall of Serie A good for football in your opinion?

Last edited by The BoyWonder on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Empty Re: Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A?

Post by Babun Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 am

You reap what you sow. You presented us facts and we made neutral answers.Why should we treat Serie A any different than any other league in an international forum? Very Happy
If Serie A is going down it's their fault... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A? Empty Re: Why are people on this forum rejoicing at the downfall of Serie A?

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 am

I'm not.

I'm actually sad it's come this far, tbh.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 am

only Serie A can experience a "downfall" before the season even starts

its remarkable, really
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 am

babun1024 wrote:You reap what you sow. You presented us facts and we made neutral answers.Why should we treat Serie A any different than any other league in an international forum? Very Happy

But why rejoice?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 am

Lord Hispano wrote:
babun1024 wrote:You reap what you sow. You presented us facts and we made neutral answers.Why should we treat Serie A any different than any other league in an international forum? Very Happy

But why rejoice?
Read the first thread, no all people are 'rejoicing' Very Happy Also, there is a EPL vs. Serie A rivaliry Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 am

babun1024 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

But why rejoice?
Read the first thread, no all people are 'rejoicing' Very Happy Also, there is a EPL vs. Serie A rivaliry Very Happy

Read it already.

Saw alot of La Liga fans rejoicing as well.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 am

Rough Patch for Serie A atm..It will claw its way up soon..Atleast i'm optimistic..

Remember when Bundesliga lost a cl spot in the nineties to the early 2000s if i remember correctly and thier national team had a lot of old past it players..

That is when the German Football Association decided to invest in a youth development programme and also the emphasis on building new stadiums..I read a goal.com article regarding that..And now as we see they're reaping the rewards..

Serie A needs to do just about the same honestly..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum