izzy
Bellabong
REWB
60 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

leave arsenal alone - Page 11 Empty Re: leave arsenal alone

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 am

english_jewel wrote:No surprise Lex is not commenting anymore here. Even he realizes how stupid Ali is being. Laughing

why did you have to stoop to personal insults? lol I'm so hurt you think my opinion is stupid, I'm gonna go cry in a corner SMH, I really couldn't give less of a *bleep* what an imbecile like you thinks

english_jewel wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Yes because being picked to play makes him great...searching in the market for a replacement has nothing to do with it...anyway who would you play instead of him gramps ?

Modric is not a replacement for Ramires. By the way I'm not gramps, maybe it looks that way seeing your age but I'm actually not.
ali8775 wrote:
kick mars wrote:It would appear average dribbling won us the game against norwich and scored the best goal of last season for us against man city.

Norwich...NORWICH...NORWICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No Man City are not Norwich, Man City are the blokes that finished ahead of you.

So he scored a great goal he's a great player, Maynor Figueroa > Lahm

hen why don't you be a man and place your actual age instead of pussying out and mocking others? choosing to mock what people think due to their age is discrimination I presume which is against forum rules.

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 am

english_jewel wrote:No surprise Lex is not commenting anymore here. Even he realizes how stupid Ali is being. Laughing
I is having breakfast, yo. I hate typing when i'm eating
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 am

ali8775 wrote:LOL! That was a hilarious read.

Kos is no way better than Ivanovic. Armond I can't defend Traore better than Patrick next ashley cole Van Aanholt? LOL. ferreira has so much experience on Jenkinson he wins easily.

Why? cuz of his mistake in the CC? Kos was beasting it last season ffs, LMAO, your already calling Van Aanholt the next Ashley Cole? Ffs, how many games has he even played...ever? Squillaci has experience so I guess > Luiz.

ramires = Ramsey. coquelin = Romeu and Josh is not as good as Rosicky.
Walcott is hardly better than Anelka or Sturrudge. And no Mata hasn't yet started for us.

Ramires is no way the equal to Ramsey, Ramsey is better at passing and shooting ,he's almost as fast, has more flair and creativity , his vision is better and he does more then Ramires. Rosicky just returned from injuy last season so I'll give you that he didn't look good last season but overall he is more complete then Mceachran ATM, while Mceachran has potential to "quote joey barton: be infinite times better then him" atm Rosicky has it .

Walcott was also beast most of the times he's played, scored the winner twice against Udinese, and over-all has been playing great.

So because Mata hasn't played he's second string ? So he's going to the bench ?

Sorry I forgot Kos got in EPl team of the season, and he's lethal from corners.

PVA has more potential than Traore, how about we go ask the Juve fans what they thought of Traore?
But if you don't like PVA we could always use Bertrand who is better defencevly.

ramires is not about passing, they are not the same type of player so you can't compare them therefore =.

Are you forgetting Sturridge's 8 goals last season. beast.

mata is yet to start but he will soon. But if you like we can add Malouda who is still better.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 am

english_jewel wrote:Arsenal are a joke.

was this really necessary?

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 am

kick mars wrote:
ynwa wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
kick mars wrote:Gibbs, frimpong and squidy shouldnt be starters for any half decent team.

how the *bleep* are you gonna criticise Frimpong?

He's got you there mars. :geek:

Sorry, forgot Frimpong is wanted all over europe....
So with the players you started with compared to ours we have much more depth and with that defence I doubt we'd concede 8 goals.

Since when was "any half decent team" being chased around all over Europe... He just would of helped Arsenal today. They needed a DM, somebody that could physically match United, nothing nobody could of done in the Arsenal jersey today... bar maybe Sagna.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

ali8775 wrote:

why did you have to stoop to personal insults? lol I'm so hurt you think my opinion is stupid, I'm gonna go cry in a corner SMH, I really couldn't give less of a *bleep* what an imbecile like you thinks

english_jewel wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Yes because being picked to play makes him great...searching in the market for a replacement has nothing to do with it...anyway who would you play instead of him gramps ?

Modric is not a replacement for Ramires. By the way I'm not gramps, maybe it looks that way seeing your age but I'm actually not.
ali8775 wrote:
kick mars wrote:It would appear average dribbling won us the game against norwich and scored the best goal of last season for us against man city.

Norwich...NORWICH...NORWICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No Man City are not Norwich, Man City are the blokes that finished ahead of you.

So he scored a great goal he's a great player, Maynor Figueroa > Lahm

hen why don't you be a man and place your actual age instead of pussying out and mocking others? choosing to mock what people think due to their age is discrimination I presume which is against forum rules.

You're putting a charge of age discrimination against me? How do you think some old guy or I feel when you keep saying 'gramps' in a derogatory way? I have already told you that I'm a college student before so you already have a pretty good idea of what my age would be, which is why I don't understand why you keep calling me 'gramps'.

His goal against Man City was a great show of dribbling, which puts your opinion of him being a terrible dribbler to bed.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

If Chelsea fans bring up Fernando Torres... I bring up Chamakh. (more goals)

If Chelsea fans bring up trophies... I bring up trophies. (more trophies)

etc.. etc...

I dont even know why Chelsea fans are in this thread... we are superior in everything.

I mean EVERYTHING.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 am

kick mars wrote:

Kos is no way better than Ivanovic. Armond I can't defend Traore better than Patrick next ashley cole Van Aanholt? LOL. ferreira has so much experience on Jenkinson he wins easily.

Why? cuz of his mistake in the CC? Kos was beasting it last season ffs, LMAO, your already calling Van Aanholt the next Ashley Cole? Ffs, how many games has he even played...ever? Squillaci has experience so I guess > Luiz.

Walcott is hardly better than Anelka or Sturrudge. And no Mata hasn't yet started for us.

Ramires is no way the equal to Ramsey, Ramsey is better at passing and shooting ,he's almost as fast, has more flair and creativity , his vision is better and he does more then Ramires. Rosicky just returned from injuy last season so I'll give you that he didn't look good last season but overall he is more complete then Mceachran ATM, while Mceachran has potential to "quote joey barton: be infinite times better then him" atm Rosicky has it .

Walcott was also beast most of the times he's played, scored the winner twice against Udinese, and over-all has been playing great.

PVA has more potential than Traore, how about we go ask the Juve fans what they thought of Traore?
But if you don't like PVA we could always use Bertrand who is better defencevly.

ramires is not about passing, they are not the same type of player so you can't compare them therefore =.

mata is yet to start but he will soon. But if you like we can add Malouda who is still better.

so were basing off awards? LOL
how many times have Bertrand + PVA played...combine them?

then why did you compare them? they are therefore incomparable and as a player, Ramsey is better.

Walcott 7 goals 7 assists while being injured

Malouda 52 games , 16 goals 6 assists

Arshavin 41 games 10 goals 18 assists
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am

What about the current table, does that not count as everything?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am

And where did I associate your opinion to your age? Seriously.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

kick mars wrote:What about the current table, does that not count as everything?

As Gil would say:

Didn't know the season was over a 3 week period?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 am

kick mars wrote:What about the current table, does that not count as everything?

No it doesn't. Arsenal players are 10 times better than Chelsea players and that's a fact. Whether you're 17th or 4th, it doesn't matter.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 am

lol I get neg reped for being nice to Arsenal? I havnt trolled them one bit after the defeat. what a bunch of bitter supporters.

maybe it is time to bandwagon man city gooners. I mean they are like the new arsenal anyway
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 am

highburied wrote:If Chelsea fans bring up Fernando Torres... I bring up Chamakh. (more goals)

etc.. etc...

I dont even know why Chelsea fans are in this thread... we are superior in everything.

I mean EVERYTHING.

HB is back.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

You're putting a charge of age discrimination against me? How do you think some old guy or I feel when you keep saying 'gramps' in a derogatory way? I have already told you that I'm a college student before so you already have a pretty good idea of what my age would be, which is why I don't understand why you keep calling me 'gramps'.

His goal against Man City was a great show of dribbling, which puts your opinion of him being a terrible dribbler to bed.

I'm not putting a charge of anything , just saying that's it. Well... you'v been calling me out for my young age all this time, it's only fair I reply.

Diaby has scored a fantastic goal against Hull before...so I'm guessing he's the sickest dribbler ever

English, during a debate before you said : " let go of the teenager " and you always find the need to point out that I'm a teenager, that does't help your argument at ALL now does it ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

xabi wrote:lol I get neg reped for being nice to Arsenal? I havnt trolled them one bit after the defeat. what a bunch of bitter supporters.

maybe it is time to bandwagon man city gooners. I mean they are like the new arsenal anyway

Who said it was an Arsenal Supporter? :bball:

Lol.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 am

xabi wrote:lol I get neg reped for being nice to Arsenal? I havnt trolled them one bit after the defeat. what a bunch of bitter supporters.

What makes you think Arsenal neg reped you? Shocked

EDIT: that makes it sound like I neg reped you. Laughing

Wasn't me. My neg reps been 14 ever since the reputation system left.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 am

highburied wrote:If Chelsea fans bring up Fernando Torres... I bring up Chamakh. (more goals)

etc.. etc...

I mean EVERYTHING.

Which is why you haven't won anything for 6 years.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 am

Lex wrote:I'd throw the word "experience" in to the fray, but apparently it doesn't matter because, whether you've played with Fulham for two years or you've made your top flight debut, it makes no difference

Why on earth does that matter for United.They can only beat whats infront of them.And its wenger's fault he have to play kids without experience yet United too have injuries but they have players to cover them.

For a fact the average age of both the starting XI's yesterday were 21.So whose fault is that the youngsters have to be thrown at deep end?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 am

english_jewel wrote:

No it doesn't. Arsenal players are 10 times better than Chelsea players and that's a fact. Whether you're 17th or 4th, it doesn't matter.

yes because the table is everything 3 games in
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:56 am

ali8775 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Wolves battling for a CL spot. cheers
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:56 am

I upvoted you smh lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 am

izzy26 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

so is Newcastle affraid
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 am

ali8775 wrote:
kick mars wrote:

so were basing off awards? LOL
how many times have Bertrand + PVA played...combine them?

then why did you compare them? they are therefore incomparable and as a player, Ramsey is better.

Walcott 7 goals 7 assists while being injured

Malouda 52 games , 16 goals 6 assists

Arshavin 41 games 10 goals 18 assists
So you're basing your traore argument off experience then saying Ramsey is better dispite the fact they are uncomparable, if we got off experience Ramires is better.

Statistics don't say everything, Malouda contribues far more than Arshavin, I know arsenal fans have wanted him out.

And I was simply pointing out HB said arsenal are better in everything yet they are not.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 am

izzy26 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

There is no excuse for losing 8-2 in any match. Even West Brom did much, much, much better. And I'm sure you can say that the Arsenal players that played were better than the ones at West Brom.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 am

Chelsea gave away more than 70m just to survive the TOP4 last season...#justsaying

While we were competing for the title with self sustainable model.

Lets say Kroenke and Usmanov sit together = 30B

I really wouldnt want that to happen because 50M signings wont guarantee success *cough* Torres *cough*.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next