I love being right!!!

+2
Forza
Milantildeath
6 posters

Go down

I love being right!!! Empty I love being right!!!

Post by Milantildeath Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 am

I've said many times "Nocerino to Milan" and that I would love to have him at Milan, how is the Gattuso replacement that we need oh so dearly. FINALLY!!!!! I really think that G&B read these forums, a lot of the things said are done soon after! Forza Nocerino!!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I love being right!!! Empty Re: I love being right!!!

Post by Forza Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 am

I can't help but agree. I've thought that Nocerino could help our team for a long time now. Yes, he's not a star and no, he's not an attacking mid, but considering the circumstances, namely Flamini's injury and the ageing DM's that we have, Nocerino's signing is welcome.

I think he has potential that Allegri could help unlock, just like Boateng. In England, Boateng was regarded as a very average player about a year ago, but last season he, along with Abate, was our most improved player and a central part of the team.

Nocerino is about Boa's age, and he was the captain of Palermo. I don't think any of ths 'Nocerino-hating' is good. If you're going to criticise him, at least give him a while to prove himself, and then I'll even join in with you.

Until then, I'll reserve my judgement. He's not Kaka, Fabregas or Ganso, but what better Flamini replacement could you ask for?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Whoopdie f**king doo
Who gives a s**t

lol jks, MTD THE OCTOPUS IN DA HOUSE (or fish tank)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanchenko Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I can't help but agree. I've thought that Nocerino could help our team for a long time now. Yes, he's not a star and no, he's not an attacking mid, but considering the circumstances, namely Flamini's injury and the ageing DM's that we have, Nocerino's signing is welcome.

I think he has potential that Allegri could help unlock, just like Boateng. In England, Boateng was regarded as a very average player about a year ago, but last season he, along with Abate, was our most improved player and a central part of the team.

Nocerino is about Boa's age, and he was the captain of Palermo. I don't think any of ths 'Nocerino-hating' is good. If you're going to criticise him, at least give him a while to prove himself, and then I'll even join in with you.

Until then, I'll reserve my judgement. He's not Kaka, Fabregas or Ganso, but what better Flamini replacement could you ask for?

imo....Boateng is still an average player

Milanchenko
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 am

you were saying?
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 am

I reckon, Boateng is such a beast and he adds movement to our midfield, which can be very static at times when we play 2+ DMs. Also, does anyone remember how well KP played for Ghana in the WC?

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 am

yes don't remind me... it was Bob Bradley's boneheaded mistake not to play Feilhaber that lost it for us.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:20 am

as long as I dont have to see Gattuso every game!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down