Le Samourai
I-no
Mr Nick09
guest7
Zealous
Babun
10 posters

Go down

Benz' private life is too exciting... Empty Benz' private life is too exciting...

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 pm

He is the victim of an attempted extortion by his ex' stepfather. He threatened him that he'll publicise intimate photoes of him and his ex-girlfriend together.His ex is also suspected to be an accomplice Very Happy
Her stepfather was arrested by police in a hotel outside of Lyon when he was ready to receive 900000 € Very Happy

Source: http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/international/spanien/1109/News/franzoesischer-weltmeister-karim-benzema-real-madrid-erpressung-vorwurf-besitz-fotos-mit-ex-freundin.html
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Benz' private life is too exciting... Empty Re: Benz' private life is too exciting...

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 pm

LOL This guy just attracts trouble doesn't he. Although he isn't at fault for any of this.

Extortionists are some of the lowest of the low.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Benz' private life is too exciting... Empty Re: Benz' private life is too exciting...

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:45 pm

I think its fake Babun...

btw famous people gotta stop taking nude pictures of themselves, these never end up in the right hands
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

It's not fake lol,

people just tried to extort some money out of him, police got involved and caught the bastards
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:50 pm

omarish wrote:I think its fake Babun...

btw famous people gotta stop taking nude pictures of themselves, these never end up in the right hands
My source never publisizes anything without a proper backing. This site is like German goal.com but a LOT more professional Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 pm

lol, a child in adults world. I doubt real madrid will win something with an immature brat for main man. ronaldo is hated but more professional!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

I-no wrote:lol, a child in adults world. I doubt real madrid will win something with an immature brat for main man. ronaldo is hated but more professional!

So the measure of immaturity is wether people are trying to extort money from you ? smh
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
I-no wrote:lol, a child in adults world. I doubt real madrid will win something with an immature brat for main man. ronaldo is hated but more professional!

So the measure of immaturity is wether people are trying to extort money from you ? smh
prostitution scandal, driving skandal, extortion............... he doesnt know how to behave himself like superstar, his friends are bad. he is immature.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I-no wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

prostitution scandal, driving skandal, extortion............... he doesnt know how to behave himself like superstar, his friends are bad. he is immature.

Really? So because a teammate of his (Ribery) put him in a bad situation when he was 21 (the Zahia affair; turns out she lied about Benz), that's his immaturity. Somebody stealing his facebook account is his fault? His ex-gf trying to extort him is his fault? Only thing he's guilty of is the driving incident. The rest... he's a victim.

I-no... you shouldn't judge people so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:
I-no wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Really? So because a teammate of his (Ribery) put him in a bad situation when he was 21 (the Zahia affair; turns out she lied about Benz), that's his immaturity. Somebody stealing his facebook account is his fault? His ex-gf trying to extort him is his fault? Only thing he's guilty of is the driving incident. The rest... he's a victim.

he needs leadersheep, sheep! he is sheep who needs to be directed by a pastore.I chose my friends carefully if you mean my private life. no wonder, so many things happen around him. mourinho and blanc should babysit him some more until he comes out of his sheepmanship, hahahahaha
seriously, he is moslim, right? find him a proper wife to be his pastore...............
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Driving Sacandal ? lol

The prostitution thing , I don't know , it's not really that clear wether or not he was involved.

How exactly do you behave like a superstar. Ronaldhinio is a superstar , Messi is a superstar , both Ronaldo's are superstar ,They don't all behave the same do they?
I think being the victim of a crime is a regular occurence in the life of a superstar.

By the way this dad is such scum.He was trying to extort Benzema with the threat of Publishing his OWN DAUGHTER's nude pictures.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Driving Sacandal ? lol

The prostitution thing , I don't know , it's not really that clear wether or not he was involved.

How exactly do you behave like a superstar. Ronaldhinio is a superstar , Messi is a superstar , both Ronaldo's are superstar ,They don't all behave the same do they?
I think being the victim of a crime is a regular occurence in the life of a superstar.

By the way this dad is such scum.He was trying to extort Benzema with the threat of Publishing his OWN DAUGHTER's nude pictures.

The Zahia affair (prostitution) is bs too. They have recorded conversation between her and another client right around that time (she didn't know she was being recorded) and she said she never had an affair with Benz... right now, the french police are figuring out whether they can prosecute her based on that recording. Case has been thrown out in regards to Benz though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
I-no wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

he needs leadersheep, sheep! he is sheep who needs to be directed by a pastore.I chose my friends carefully if you mean my private life. no wonder, so many things happen around him. mourinho and blanc should babysit him some more until he comes out of his sheepmanship, hahahahaha
seriously, he is moslim, right? find him a proper wife to be his pastore...............

I-No... if you were to become an international superstar singer, for example, you would have all sorts of people hanging around you. Your circumstances are completely different (not that you're not a superstar in your own right lol). It's impossible for a person to know how to handle extreme celebrity until you become one.

I think he's doing an ok job with everything actually. He is very careful in the press and tries to stay out of the spotlight. Only stupid thing he's done was the car wreck. He doesn't party at all during the season and he actually doesn't drink alcohol or smoke. He's completely focused on football right now. He just went a little wild with his personal life when he left Lyon for the first time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Inb4 Benzema haters attack him Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

lol he the one you least expect to get into so much shit. So unlucky to get into these situations lol I feel for him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

He has always smth new to be involved in lol poor Benz !! I think that his shy attitude what is causing him all this problems. This time the police was in time to end up with this story earlier than the prostitution case.

estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 pm

-1 in humanity.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

-1 in humanity.

LOL you took him serious ? Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:

-1 in humanity.
I did the rant to agitate fanzemas, didnt mean for real Wink you are still my favourite fanzema.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

I-no wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

-1 in humanity.
I did the rant to agitate fanzemas, didnt mean for real Wink you are still my favourite fanzema.

I made that post after i was reading some very morbid things... ur rant was the last thing i needed to read. actually my faith in humanity yesterday went -21 before reading ur rant.

2012 whether its truth or bs cant come soon enough...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down