+5
Sushi Master
Abramovich
McLewis
Superpeppe
The BoyWonder
9 posters

Go down

''Ligue 1 is better than Serie A'' - PSG newboy Salvatore Sirigu Empty ''Ligue 1 is better than Serie A'' - PSG newboy Salvatore Sirigu

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2011/09/07/2655067/ligue-1-is-more-open-than-serie-a-paris-saint-germains-salvatore-

btw. I agree with the dude. Ligue 1 is better than Serie A, heck even the Ukrainian Premier League and Russian Premier League is now better than Serie A. Anzhi > Inter by miles...:coffee:

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

''Ligue 1 is better than Serie A'' - PSG newboy Salvatore Sirigu Empty Re: ''Ligue 1 is better than Serie A'' - PSG newboy Salvatore Sirigu

Post by Superpeppe Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Was is he supposed to say? of course he says that
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

''Ligue 1 is better than Serie A'' - PSG newboy Salvatore Sirigu Empty Re: ''Ligue 1 is better than Serie A'' - PSG newboy Salvatore Sirigu

Post by McLewis Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2011/09/07/2655067/ligue-1-is-more-open-than-serie-a-paris-saint-germains-salvatore-

btw. I agree with the dude. Ligue 1 is better than Serie A, heck even the Ukrainian Premier League and Russian Premier League is now better than Serie A. Anzhi > Inter by miles...:coffee:

Says the Roma/Inter fan....

Or is Inter/Roma?....

Can never tell honestly because I don't know anyone who supports BOTH of those clubs at the same time....or at least professes to.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:30 pm

McLewis wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2011/09/07/2655067/ligue-1-is-more-open-than-serie-a-paris-saint-germains-salvatore-

Or is Inter/Roma?....

Can never tell honestly because I don't know anyone who supports BOTH of those clubs at the same time....or at least professes to.

Lol wonder what happens when Inter play Roma, he can't win but he can't lose either confused
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Give me one of those huge cheques, and I'd also be chanting that all that long.

Really, he must be the first Italian to not say Serie A = GOD.

Needs some wiggles/sciacca blood in him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 pm

McLewis wrote:

Or is Inter/Roma?....

i consider myself to be an roma fan, but i support inter becoz of my favourite player and idol ronaldo. i used to support whatever team he joined, but with inter there a lot more emotions due to the injuries ronaldo got there and how he missed out on the scudetto in the last day of serie a...but now that ronaldo was gone i didn't feel so much for inter, but i have always been a roma fan becoz of totti and the history of the great roman empire which i have a great interest in. but recent seasons inter was the strongest italian team in the cl and i always cheer for the italian teams when it comes to european football. but yeah i was really sad when inter won d serie ahead of roma in d last day of the season the past seasons, becoz i am 100% roma fan. and the inter support is/was becoz of the ronaldo...

and my original post was sarcasm just in case u didn't get it.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Or is Inter/Roma?....

i consider myself to be an roma fan, but i support inter becoz of my favourite player and idol ronaldo. i used to support whatever team he joined, but with inter there a lot more emotions due to the injuries ronaldo got there and how he missed out on the scudetto in the last day of serie a...but now that ronaldo was gone i didn't feel so much for inter, but i have always been a roma fan becoz of totti and the history of the great roman empire which i have a great interest in. but recent seasons inter was the strongest italian team in the cl and i always cheer for the italian teams when it comes to european football. but yeah i was really sad when inter won d serie ahead of roma in d last day of the season the past seasons, becoz i am 100% roma fan. and the inter support is/was becoz of the ronaldo...

Quite sure I can pick out sarcasm when I see it.

Anyways, Sirigu's comments do not surprise me, but are ironic considering how Serie A has it's first champion that isn't Inter in 5 years and even then Milan faced stiff competition from Napoli.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 am

The BoyWonder wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Or is Inter/Roma?....

with u on that
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Ligue 1 is better than Serie A, I dont understand whats the big deal.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 pm

you're such an idiot!, he simply said it's "more open", since when does that mean "better"???..

we all know that italian football is struggling these days but league 1 or whatever the hell it's called will never be as good, let alone better..

Last edited by Fadi on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 pm

and one more thing, when was the last time a french team won a CL or a UEFA cup title???

yes, i thought so.....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Dude cant you catch his Sarcasm there ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down