Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive

+27
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
guest7
Doc
EarlyPrototype
Kick
7amood11
dostoevsky
Arquitecto
BiasedMilanFan3
Zealous
Ali
LeSwagg James
Adit
Art Morte
milanfan7
Lex
Babun
Patrick Bateman
ChollaVille
S
The Madrid One
Sushi Master
B-Mac
RED
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Club section (other than your own) do you find more interesting/impressive

Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap21%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 18 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap13%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap17%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 15 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap11%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 10 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap24%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 21 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap1%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap1%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap2%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_lcap8%Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 87

Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Empty Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:34 am

In terms of content, footballing input, the whole excitement, organization, etc..vote for MAXIMUM of 3 please (And let's not cheat, don't vote for your own team)

Sorry Bayern Munchen, it says 10 max Sad <3

Back to top Go down

Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Empty Re: Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:39 am

I think it's a toss between the Barca section and the Arsenal section.

ALthough, the barca section usually more topics im interested about

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive Empty Re: Which Club Section (other than your owns) Do you find more Interesting/Impressive

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:46 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I thin it's a toss between the Barca section and the Arsenal section.

ALthough, the barca section usually more topics im interested about

Closet Cule :lol!:

Milan, Liverpool and Arsenal imo

Would have voted Juventus in here instead of Milan but Juve section has gone downhill unfortunatly Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 am

I honestly don't visit the other club sections. United, Gen and off topic is the only places I go to.

..Oh and on rare occasions MRBIBTYRB section.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 am

no wonder people here make so many threads about Barca and hate them so much...they must really like their section :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 am

Juve section for me...i always check up on the Stadium Thread....and im some what of a closet Juve admirer, best friend is a Juve supporter so i keep an eye on what's going on there

i try and avoid the EPL sections because I know my opinions are going to be totally different from there's based on there club, and i would just end up trolling the shit outta all there threads lol i just stay away and save myself the frustration of talking to what seems like a wall :brickwall:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 am

Bayern forum is very small, anyways.

I'd say the Juventus forum, although as stated it has gone downhill.

The Barcelona isn't so bad, and the Madrid I sooometimes visit.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:46 am

juventus forums because the other ones are either grave yards or mental institutions.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:37 am

I wanted to create a thread like this..Thanks for bringing it up anyways..

I've always been appreciative of Milan Forum here..I think its the best section here with the best posters..Content,Footballing Input,Organization it stands out in almost everything in my eyes also not to mention the wonderful off-topic thread...Perhaps it has been a little short on excitement and recent activity due to banning of the trolls(If you consider bitchfests as excitement) and also to an extent bans handed to a couple of their active posters..In short Milan Forum=Class

So its Milan for me.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 am

Real Madrid fans are all over Barca section...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 am

Probably the Juve section..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:10 am

I go to Bayern or general section, sometimes in off topic lounge Very Happy I'm not interested in others much Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 am

In terms of which ones i go to in order

Arsenal 85%

Barcelona 10%

Real Madrid 5%
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 am

Arsenal.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 am

Arsenal - Good activity and many decent posters.

If La Liga itself was more interesting, I'd visit Barca and Madrid sections more often.

Liverpool - We've got a handful of very good posters, but I think we've lost a few since goal.com days and are down on activity.

I check on the Serie A clubs a few times a week and ManU & Chelsea, too, would pay more attention if they were more active.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 am

Barcelona

Arsenal

Milan

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:I honestly don't visit the other club sections. United, Gen and off topic is the only places I go to.

..Oh and on rare occasions MRBIBTYRB section.

Me too.. Since 2009 when I joined the original Goal.com forum I think I have been to the Barca and Milan section like 3 times each, and the Chelsea and Liverpool sections once each... Maybe another section or two once but that's all lol

Don't got time for that ........
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 am

Arsenal, we just have a great roster of posters and we are always active in our section, everyone is welcome
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

Does the off topic section count?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 am

Milan has its own Off-Topic section
We talk about some deep s**t there

I casually look around the Serie A team forums but I won't post anything there if they don't mentioned Milan
But Real Madrid is the foreign team section I check most frequently
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:33 am

Arsenal-I find the Arsenal forum impressive as they have great insight into football in general and are quite welcoming. Quality? Most definitely as generally I've noticed a lot of open-mindedness there and love for football philosophy in general.

Real Madrid- Saying this because many good RM posters are within here such as Penguin, Nick, Zealous, Crimson, TMO, Adnyana but its equally saturated with bonehead posters in which it would be rude to name. Although not the most open to other opinions, posting quality is great nonetheless.

Juve- I used to love visiting this forum as it had a sense of Italian pride, unity and a family like system to it, but internal turmoil has brought it to its demise.

Was the best at one time by a mile.

Barca-By far the best one (outside my teams) as although some Barca posters here are thick-headed; posters like Dani, Alexjanosik, Jdeepak, Zvt, BarcaKizz, etc are the reason people doubt me saying I don't support Barca as theres a reason why I post there so much due to the rich and superbly debates over there in which much is learnt and much can be said as everyone is quite open to opinions. But the posters that make the forum are superbly knowledgable.

And Khaled is a real funny guy who is the heart of the barca forum.

Bayern-Only was good when I revived it in the goalforums.

Now its upto Babun

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Milan has its own Off-Topic section
We talk about some deep s**t there

I casually look around the Serie A team forums but I won't post anything there if they don't mentioned Milan
But Real Madrid is the foreign team section I check most frequently

Even Real Madrid section has an off-topic thread but you cant really compare to Milan's off-topic thread..Its just a step ahead thanks mainly to the contribution of posters like IrasMaldinista.. Very Happy

And yeah Real Madrid section is the only Non-Serie A section i often read..

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 am

Juventus used to be the best, however it's been Barcelona for quite some time now. Real Madrid and Arsenal are also very informative.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Seems we're quite popular.

I'll have to watch what I say now LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Its also (to an extent) because its the most active forum during all times.. Very Happy

So naturally Non-Real Madrid fans would like to lurk around the section..Atleast thats what i do when there's not much activity in the general section..

Its mainly because of the reputation it has garnered though thanks to some wonderful posters.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum