PinePHresh
Kick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ali
8 posters

Go down

Ahem attention please Empty Ahem attention please

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Stade de Reims 13 out of a possible 15 points and another (should be easy game) today.

Very exciting!!! CMON LIGUE 1!!!

Back to top Go down

Ahem attention please Empty Re: Ahem attention please

Post by Ali Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Ligue 1 ftw
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm

And ESPN abandon thier rights for Ligue 1 in favour of the Russian League :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Valencienne > Stade reims.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 pm

kick mars wrote:Valencienne > Stade reims.

SIF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:And ESPN abandon thier rights for Ligue 1 in favour of the Russian League :facepalm:

idiots
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Crimson wrote:

SIF!

You know it's true!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:58 pm

kick mars wrote:
Crimson wrote:

SIF!

You know it's true!

nuh uh

Stade de Reims ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:And ESPN abandon thier rights for Ligue 1 in favour of the Russian League :facepalm:

from what I know about ESPN networks here in America, they seem very focused on a particular sport's 'star' players, and don't actually give much analysis. Is it the same with ESPN's coverage of football in Europe? I'm certainly not watching Anzhi for a 40 year old Roberto Carlos and a money grabbing Eto'o. Ligue 1 is going places. Russia has the money, but not the reputation or quality of play that will make other players want to play there.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Stade de Reims was the first runner-up in the history of CL/European Cup. Wouldn't mind seing them at the top of French football with the likes Marseille, Lyon, PSG.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Stade De Reims vs Real Madrid in next year's CL final.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

PinePHresh wrote:

from what I know about ESPN networks here in America, they seem very focused on a particular sport's 'star' players, and don't actually give much analysis. Is it the same with ESPN's coverage of football in Europe? I'm certainly not watching Anzhi for a 40 year old Roberto Carlos and a money grabbing Eto'o. Ligue 1 is going places. Russia has the money, but not the reputation or quality of play that will make other players want to play there.
Some fans make me laugh. What kind of sane person would say no to 60mil for 3 years?
Ibra is the best paid player in Serie A now, do you think he would stay for 2mil a season than his current 9mil?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm

I don't know about you but I'd consider doing some pretty bad things for 60 million.

EDIT: This sounded better in my head.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 pm

InterMalia wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:

Some fans make me laugh. What kind of sane person would say no to 60mil for 3 years?
Ibra is the best paid player in Serie A now, do you think he would stay for 2mil a season than his current 9mil?

So Mou is crazy, then?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:59 pm

PinePHresh wrote:

Tbh mate i would'nt know, iam just pissed i cant watch Ligue 1 as i dont like watching streams whenever possible....

Ligue 1, Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga and Serie A all on my tv would be some sort of football fans wet dream :bow:

Also LOL @ Zealous Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:

Tbh mate i would'nt know, iam just pissed i cant watch Ligue 1 as i dont like watching streams whenever possible....

Ligue 1, Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga and Serie A all on my tv would be some sort of football fans wet dream :bow:

Also LOL @ Zealous Laughing

Ligue 2 is really annoying to find decent streams for online and I have no idea why, maybe its just me

Love the French league though, it's very underrated I think, not just on these forums but by alot of followers around

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:

So Mou is crazy, then?
Mou knows he will get more offers in the future as he can continue coaching for 20 more years if he wants to. Samu is 30 and will probably retire at a younger age than most of his caliber.

Zeal: hehe, most people would do whatever you were thinking Razz

Last edited by InterMalia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 pm

I can only watch Monaco on Coupe De La Ligue. Sad
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:31 am

YAY Stade de Reims won 16 out of 18 points now and undefeated after 6 games Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down