The Messiah
justdoit_
Sushi Master
juventus101
Zealous
Babun
11 posters

Go down

Bayern start van Buyten and Badstuber Empty Bayern start van Buyten and Badstuber

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Both slowpokes against Nilmar and Rossi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Not to mention, Tymoshuk in midfield instead of Gustavo. Get in! A surprise result awaits you ... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern start van Buyten and Badstuber Empty Re: Bayern start van Buyten and Badstuber

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Villarreal are going to shock some people today Cool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Bayern start van Buyten and Badstuber Empty Re: Bayern start van Buyten and Badstuber

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Wow. Those are strange choices. Why would they?

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Who do Bayern face on the weekend? Maybe theyre just resting their starters for a big game on the weekend? If not, then i doubt its true. Whats your source?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Away game, defensive shape ahead of offensive prowess. Fast counter attacks will probably be our thing. We're also facing Schalke away next weekend, but I doubt that's why we're rotating.

Tymo is a wall and I understand his choice for the more creative Gustavo, but van Buyten Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Surrreeee buddy.

Tymo is going to make both Nilmar and Rossi's shins hurt tonight, best believe that.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

If Nilmar and Rossi's shins start hurt, Tymo will start marching towards the showers...
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Surrreeee buddy.

Tymo is going to make both Nilmar and Rossi's shins hurt tonight, best believe that.
Ah, Shaktar fan. Here's one who knows Tymo's skills. It's the smart choice today apart from his great European experience. For those who haven't watched Bayern this season, don't expect the usual all attack Bayern but the more traditional, grinding approach.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 pm

I mean Tymo is a smart choice but not Van Buyten

No team keeps making changes to their CBs as much as Bayern, they keep playing with the balance.

I mean they should allow Boeteng and Badstuber to form a good partnership instead off bringing in *bleep* Van Buyten who has no future or whatsoever with Bayern Munich.

weakest player in Bayern

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Is Robben injured or why he isn't playing?

Like half of my CL fantasy team aren't playing at all in these first matches eco smile
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by bayernfan2785 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Ribery skinning some sheep Twisted Evil

bayernfan2785
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Art Morte wrote:Is Robben injured or why he isn't playing?

Like half of my CL fantasy team aren't playing at all in these first matches eco smile

should have know better than select Robben with his injury
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:23 pm

It's not like I never had faith in this Combo.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Idrisozet wrote:It's not like I never had faith in this Combo.

Code:

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

:vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:45 pm

[quote="VivaStPauli"]
Idrisozet wrote:It's not like I never had faith in this Combo.

Code:

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

I made a mistake cos it's really had typing from an iPhone, I mistakenly clicked edit instead of quotes, otherwise I didnt change anything there, just that I posted the previous post on that old post, then I had to delete and repost

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Well, resting Boateng makes sense as he would be suspended for Real when he gets booked against Marseille. So starting Van Buyten does make sense in that respect, especially as Bayern plays at home and has a 2:0 advantage.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

This thread was about the Napoli match, though :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:09 pm

LOL. Well, the problem is that I'm worried for a while about the players that are on some cards. IMO they should see to it that they don't lose them during the Marseille match at least. Against Madrid there will be lots of yellows for sure, so I expect a rather depleted squad for the 2nd leg -_-
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah, Bayern will have to get very lucky to play their first XI over both legs, having a couple of sh*t refs in the R16 and Groups really can do a number on you.

Kroos and Müller are endangered, for example. Could be really bad if they're missing in either leg against Real.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I think Jupp will start Boateng regardless honestly. Isn't van Buyten injured anyway?

He's going to need his strongest defense to see off L'OM, who are going to be without two of their best enforcers in Diawara and Diarra as well as Dede Ayew playing injured.

Despite that, L'OM won't go away quietly I feel and Bayern can't afford to be complacent and rest key players when a deficit like this can easily be overturned.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

I think he'll start the first XI anyway, they'll just try to not let it get too heated, OM is dirty, but I doubt the ref will be as ridiculous again, I remember in the first leg, l'OM was almost playing rugby, yet the first time a Bayern player responded in kind, he got an instant yellow. This must not happen again.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Van Buyten is injured, but I'm not sure how far he is with rehab and stuff already. On Sunday, Schalke also started Lars unnerstall despite him still being listed as injured, so one never knows for sure how far the recovery is already.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I think he'll start the first XI anyway, they'll just try to not let it get too heated, OM is dirty, but I doubt the ref will be as ridiculous again, I remember in the first leg, l'OM was almost playing rugby, yet the first time a Bayern player responded in kind, he got an instant yellow. This must not happen again.
VivaStPauli wrote:I think he'll start the first XI anyway, they'll just try to not let it get too heated, OM is dirty, but I doubt the ref will be as ridiculous again, I remember in the first leg, l'OM was almost playing rugby, yet the first time a Bayern player responded in kind, he got an instant yellow. This must not happen again.

The ref was bad because Uefa had a Spanish ref officiating the match.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down