Zees
S32TABLANCA
Mr Nick09
29 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hazard Watch 101 O.O - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazard Watch 101 O.O

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:29 pm

I also think Flo prefers Neymar because he has a lot more immediate commercial value and the potential for a ton more compared to Hazard... he's absolutely right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 pm

but almost everything is already settled with neymar,his agent is big time friends with perez and perez really wants nerman(mainly because hes a marketing gold mine)+ that incident when he was 13.Its pretty much perez vs zidane lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Ganso wrote:but almost everything is already settled with neymar,his agent is big time friends with perez and perez really wants nerman(mainly because hes a marketing gold mine).Its pretty much perez vs zidane lol

Honestly, there's not enough of a gap between Neymar and hazard that would justify taking Hazard given the commercial value difference. Neymar could easily make up that gap and surpass Hazard. However, i hope to god Hazard doesn't end up at Barca...

One thing Neymar must realize is that Madrid cannot afford to let Hazard go unless they have something tangible from Neymar. The timeframe Madrid is pushing has more to do with making sure they get one of the two future superstars without the risk of losing both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:39 pm

idk,i have a feeling he will join arsenal.Wenger has a Ligue 1 fetish,if there is a coach who is following Hazard closely it must be him.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Arguing that we are hot in the trail of Hazard is pure speculation dude, there hasnt been a genuine link to him in a very long time. It doesnt mean much i know, but we are speculating that we are pushing to sign one of the two.

RM is very much turned on signing Neymar, that, the whole planet know. But the theory about us chasing both isnt very accurate. I can say the same thing about Gotze, and he looks equally talented as those kids.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Arguing that we are hot in the trail of Hazard is pure speculation dude, there hasnt been a genuine link to him in a very long time. It doesnt mean much i know, but we are speculating that we are pushing to sign one of the two.

RM is very much turned on signing Neymar, that, the whole planet know. But the theory about us chasing both isnt very accurate. I can say the same thing about Gotze, and he looks equally talented as those kids.

This one i can claim personal knowledge on. No speculation. It's very common knowledge in Ligue 1 circles for a while now. It's been an Arsenal v Madrid affair since the beginning. Of course, when Di Maria signed, it moved naturally towards Arsenal. But Zidane has not let it go at all... and anything Zidane does is widely talked about in the football circles here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Arguing that we are hot in the trail of Hazard is pure speculation dude, there hasnt been a genuine link to him in a very long time. It doesnt mean much i know, but we are speculating that we are pushing to sign one of the two.

This one i can claim personal knowledge on. No speculation. It's very common knowledge in Ligue 1 circles for a while now. It's been an Arsenal v Madrid affair since the beginning. Of course, when Di Maria signed, it moved naturally towards Arsenal. But Zidane has not let it go at all... and anything Zidane does is widely talked about in the football circles here.
well,isnt that technically just speculation?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Ganso wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

well,isnt that technically just speculation?

Not when you have Eden Hazard, John Bico (agent), Lille prez and Zidane all confirming the same thing in the football circles. You don't have all the parties align on something and have it be speculation. I've heard it from people that have first hand access on the stuff they talk about. PSG is trying to get into the picture... but that's been shunned by Hazard so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 pm

All that of that is known to be honest, Zidane likes him, nothing new.

Not much to argue about, we will end up with one super talent anyway.

Time to focus on scouting the spanish armada because we will need one, either through our academy or la liga.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 pm

i see nothing special on Canales...Madrid should stick with Sarabia and/or Alex.Alex could take Xabi's position.Also,aybe Callejon turns out big?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm

I have seen a lot of talent in Canales before and i think he is struggling to figure out his role on a football pitch. Today with Valencia for example, i was having a difficult time understanding his true role, i wasnt that attentive to the game so i might have missed many things, but i do remember seeing Banega bossing the game all over the pitch, literally.

He is at that phase so a bit of patience for him. I do suspect that Sarabia will catch up to him by the end of this season.

Alex? we will see how he develops this season, and in what direction he takes his game. we do need advanced playmaker the most imo, it's reasonable to assume that a fit Sahin will turn into a monster for us.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Don't forget Morata too. board has faith in him which is a big thing for itself.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 pm

I have nothing to add to this discussion, you guys all know my opinions. But re the future, what we do need I think is a defensively minded midfielder. Its safe to assume Sahin will last in our XI, but who will partner him after Xabi and Lass are longn gone? Canales? No, too attacking. Khedira? Possibly. M'Vila? A stretch. Someone from our cantera?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I read about his goal yesterday, but damn that was a sexy goal.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:13 pm

From what i have seen he is destined to be one of the best.will be even better than CR7.Much better than neymar already but dont know he has the same potential though.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:

The one on top that was yesterday... righty. One below... lefty

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm

He seems to be a level headed footballer with no ego at all. He is never in the spotlight outside football. Another reason why I am a huge fan of is.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I love this kid, i have no doubt we will sign him at some point, we have a lot of time for it, specially if he goes to Arsenal for example, no offense.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:17 pm

How I have not seen that goal I dont know.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm

He will end up either chelsea,City or Madrid.

Or farca?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I feel Real Madrid might up end going for Hazard in the end. Neymar is just as good (in my opinion, better but we'll leave it as that) but I feel Santos would give Perez way more headache than what he would want.

Nothing based on fact but just a gut feeling really. I don't mind either way really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Doc wrote:I feel Real Madrid might up end going for Hazard in the end. Neymar is just as good (in my opinion, better but we'll leave it as that) but I feel Santos would give Perez way more headache than what he would want.

Nothing based on fact but just a gut feeling really. I don't mind either way really...

You think? i do think it's not that much of an headache actually, or at least i see no signs of it. Santos stance was long ago keeping Neymar for at least this season, which is what the players wanted but imo he will move on. he dominates Brazil, nothing more for him there.

Hazard is much more ready for us tho, that much i agree to. Talent wise they are similar, but not at the same point in their development.

Having both would be fantastic at some point, one can always dream.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:27 pm

We should have given Lille 30 Million and Pedro Leon lulz. Maybe Sarabia on loan too.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:09 am

AS reporting Zidane targeting Hazard for Madrid.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/zidane-olvida-hazard-quien-quiere/20110928dasdasftb_2/Tes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 am

We'd have to sell one of Di Maria or Kaka IMO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next