Zealous
jibers
the xcx
Magricos
huntsman
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen  - Page 2 Empty Re: Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 pm

That's basically what he's been doing since he got here.

I personally find it hilarious when he goes on his "I told you so" rants, like this thread for example.

He's in every commentary thread saying that we suck and struggle against small teams when we are winning 4-0 LOL.

Basically he likes to play the prophet of doom and gloom and on the off chance he is right (Even a broken clock is right two times a day) he acts like he knew it all along.

Never has anything good to say about Madrid even though he's a Madrid "fan" and has Barcelona as his club supported badge. Never around when the team is doing well but you can bet your ass he makes an appearance when we lose.

But apparently it was my antics that got him three warnings LOL

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen  - Page 2 Empty Re: Maradona told Mourinho, Mourinho didnt listen

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 pm

I don't know what is worse, if huntsman is pretending and he is actually a troll, or if huntsman is actually real.

Anyway, you shouldn't bother yourself over the guy zealous.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Believe me I don't. I just give him reminders of what we think of him. Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Zealous wrote:But apparently it was my antics that got him three warnings LOL

Dont flatter yourself too much. i am just making sure you wont be using this card again (cheaply like you always do)

Now jog on. Do something more productive with your time instead of narrating my biography. I am not trying to score one on you so let's move on. You dont have to be defensive and repetitive.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:18 pm

huntsman wrote:
Zealous wrote:But apparently it was my antics that got him three warnings LOL

Dont flatter yourself too much. i am just making sure you wont be using this card again (cheaply like you always do)

Now jog on. Do something more productive with your time instead of narrating my biography. I am not trying to score one on you so let's move on. You dont have to be defensive and repetitive.

Curious huntsman. Why have you got a barca badge when you claim you're a madrid supporter?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 pm

This thread has suddenly become *bleep* epic haha
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Cmon Z, he's just trolling don't bother, it's not worth it Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Madrid should hire Maradona.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:36 pm

jiopsi wrote:Madrid should hire Maradona.
nah, man hes incompetent fool, who dosent have a clue about coaching an football team. imo. Hes out of Real Madrids league..Good try tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:04 pm

huntsman is just being realistic about his team, he has high expectation of madrid. understandably, because historically madrid are the best club in the world. but your team atm is not the the best, not even second best, infact, it hasnt been close to being the best for a LONG TIME, and thats unacceptable for a team like RM really. i understand why huntsman is super critical, i like him as a poster and i dont understand why he should be banned for expressing his views.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Yes views like:

Get rid of Iker the terrible
Get rid of Higuain and Benzema and go sign LUKAKU
Bench Ozil for Kaka
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:09 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:huntsman is just being realistic about his team, he has high expectation of madrid. understandably, because historically madrid are the best club in the world. but your team atm is not the the best, not even second best, infact, it hasnt been close to being the best for a LONG TIME, and thats unacceptable for a team like RM really. i understand why huntsman is super critical, i like him as a poster and i dont understand why he should be banned for expressing his views.

:facepalm:

Were you there on the old forums?
Did you lurk the old forums?

The guy is a troll. Nothing more , nothing less. He ain't here to be realistic about the team in any way shape or form. He's just here to talk non-sense and get a response.

Kinda like Boywonder.

P.S. Did you also know he supports City and Chelsea? Try and guess the reasons why. You'll love it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Yes views like:

Bench Ozil for Kaka

you kidding me? you may not agree with it but how the hell does saying that warrent a banning?

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Why do I feel Redeyes is trolling me? It just feels like it. Has Redeyes been to the RM section or read Huntsman point of view lately? Seriously, I feel I'm being trolled hard...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:17 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

Bench Ozil for Kaka

you kidding me? you may not agree with it but how the hell does saying that warrent a banning?

Well, when you get warned for doing it in discussions not involving any of those players and continue doing it then maybe.

But seriously, were you on the old forums? Are you Crescit?

Last edited by izzy26 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:17 pm

izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:huntsman is just being realistic about his team, he has high expectation of madrid. understandably, because historically madrid are the best club in the world. but your team atm is not the the best, not even second best, infact, it hasnt been close to being the best for a LONG TIME, and thats unacceptable for a team like RM really. i understand why huntsman is super critical, i like him as a poster and i dont understand why he should be banned for expressing his views.

:facepalm:

Were you there on the old forums?
Did you lurk the old forums?

The guy is a troll. Nothing more , nothing less. He ain't here to be realistic about the team in any way shape or form. He's just here to talk non-sense and get a response.

Kinda like Boywonder.

P.S. Did you also know he supports City and Chelsea? Try and guess the reasons why. You'll love it.

i may not be on the RM forum that much, maybe thats why...however when i have been on the RM forum and seen huntsmans post, it hasnt been bad.
still doesnt warrant a banning
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm

izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

Bench Ozil for Kaka

Well, when you get warned for doing it in discussions not involving any of those players and continue doing it then maybe.

But seriously, were you on the old forums? Are you Crescit?

i have been on this forum since 07/08 season, and yes i am crescit.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Huntsman is boss

after you eventually get banned make sure to get yourself behind a proxy and come back :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Someone Make another thread on this if you want to talk about the actual thing.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2