B-Mac
Ganso
jibers
Swanhends
Patrick Bateman
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can Juve win Serie A ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Juve win Serie A ?

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 am

Okay people let me tell you how to deal with Juventini. They are oversensitive boys.. So deal with them carefully , very carefully.. You feel me ??

So ARE !! Juve contenders for the Serie A ?? Your answer should be "yes they are a formidable team and have more squad depth then either Milan or Inter combined". Pirlo being the best midfielder in the world together with our new half empty stadium nobody will be able to stop us."

I have warned you all , My credentials are real since I know them JuveBoys inside out. You may thank me later..

delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 am

Its not half empty, its 40% empty :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

delaurentishotz wrote:Okay people let me tell you how to deal with Juventini. They are oversensitive boys.. So deal with them carefully , very carefully.. You feel me ??

So ARE !! Juve contenders for the Serie A ?? Your answer should be "yes they are a formidable team and have more squad depth then either Milan or Inter combined". Pirlo being the best midfielder in the world together with our new half empty stadium nobody will be able to stop us."

I have warned you all , My credentials are real since I know them JuveBoys inside out. You may thank me later..

Very mature...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am

7amood11 wrote:
delaurentishotz wrote:Okay people let me tell you how to deal with Juventini. They are oversensitive boys.. So deal with them carefully , very carefully.. You feel me ??

Very mature...

"They are oversensitive boys"
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 am

CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Very mature...

And your point is...? Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 am

7amood11 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Very mature...

....Juventini are oversesetive boys.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 am

baresi wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Very mature...

That is an inaccurate generalization... I know that some Juventini can be drama queens at times, but to say that all of them are oversensitive is ridiculous.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 am

lolll sure juve arent favorites and we should just be happy with getting a champs league but.

but im lookin at some of the posts here kinda looks like both inter and ac fans are feelin quite threatened by juve goin off there posts.

inter fans prob should keep quiet seein as use hired ranieri so use def arent winning anything this season and milan fans well use gotta hope ur team overcomes all the injuries

end of the day juve arent favorites i just hope we bag a champs league spot this season

but the rest of use sound like ur threatened by juve, and to be honest use should be cause whether its this year or the next, were on the rise so keep tellin urselves were still shit
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:02 pm

CroInter wrote:Yeah we are trolls, this coming from a guy who posted Juve doesnt have full squad just coz coach choses not to pick players Luca thinks are the best, jeez, i dunno why they hired Conte coz you obviously know shit better then him....

smh...
useless rofl
if you can't comprehend my posts you need not respond

I said we are yet to see the best Juventus and reinforced it by the use of the squad so far.

You said Juventus CAN'T win because they finished seventh, what are you doing here? You should be out predicting the future with your absolute nonsense lmao

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 pm

7amood11 wrote:
baresi wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Very mature...

That is an inaccurate generalization... I know that some Juventini can be drama queens at times, but to say that all of them are oversensitive is ridiculous.

Apparently I am sensitive for pointing out the fallacy in their posts
Butt hurt fans are butt hurt

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:30 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:lol under Ferrara juve had a great start aswell.. Just because you are desperate for succes doesn't mean you should abandon all intelligence.

Juve are certainly a team that can finish Top3 , but Scudetto winners ?? Maybe in a year or 2 if this season ends up succesful (which means not a 7th place)

under ciro we had no dept, no regista ....

and wait we can't win scudetto and u can win scudetto this yr ? yhh right
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 pm

baresi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You people realize we are unbeaten with our B team? :coffee:
Do you have an A team?

In fact they do, in which you don't realize. But hey, welcome to Milanista land, where most don't have knowledge towards Italian Football.

delaurentishotz wrote:lol under Ferrara juve had a great start aswell.. Just because you are desperate for succes doesn't mean you should abandon all intelligence.

Juve are certainly a team that can finish Top3 , but Scudetto winners ?? Maybe in a year or 2 if this season ends up succesful (which means not a 7th place)

Agreed.

baresi wrote:Juve have to realize this is not Serie B, where you just walk into it and suddenly you win it, and you do'nt go from 7th to 1st in a matter of one season.

You need to realize, we know that. We've won 29 Scudetto's, but hey... Milan was relegated some what of a while a go, Milan might know something about Serie B as well.

Yes, this coming from the guy who got banned in the past how many times now? That's what I thought :coffee:

baresi wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Very mature...

Yes, I know them Milanisti who think Abate is God :facepalm:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Yeah me getting banned really proves a point right thurrrrr....

We are all jealous of Juventus...........sure sure........ Even with Ranieri Inter have a better chance to win lo Scudetto then Juve.

But hey..... you all remember what I said éh ?? So let me restructure my sentence.

"Yes I got deservedly banned for making fun of Juventini , so sorry" Yes we are jealous because Juve won 2 out of 3 games against relegation candidates.. , please don't make fun of Milan or Inter thank you" Respectzzzzzz !!
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:Yeah me getting banned really proves a point right thurrrrr....

We are all jealous of Juventus...........sure sure........ Even with Ranieri Inter have a better chance to win lo Scudetto then Juve.

But hey..... you all remember what I said éh ?? So let me restructure my sentence.

"Yes I got deservedly banned for making fun of Juventini , so sorry" Yes we are jealous because Juve won 2 out of 3 games against relegation candidates.. , please don't make fun of Milan or Inter thank you" Respectzzzzzz !!

LOLWHUT? Suspect

Think you need to go back to bed captain.

The amount of bitterness from 99% of inter fans and a select few milan fans on here is unreal.

Inter: LOL shut up and stop trying to dig juve every chance you get just because your upset with your crappy start to the season.

Milan fans: you NEVER had a voice on here untill you finally won the scudetto last year Rolling Eyes Calm your jets kidda's.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3