Magricos
Cookie Monster
Charrua
Lord Awesome
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you still think he lost it !? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still think he lost it !?

Post by AttacanteBG Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm

When Pirlo was in his prime, Xavi looked like a Christian Poulsen next to him.

AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Do you still think he lost it !? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you still think he lost it !?

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Giggslegend wrote:he have been bossing ever since joining juve. Like he was bored/done with milan for a few years or something
No it not about being bored/done, it's just easy to shine with Juve, Pepe is shining there, Lishnec. is shining there.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 pm

baresi wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:he have been bossing ever since joining juve. Like he was bored/done with milan for a few years or something
No it not about being bored/done, it's just easy to shine with Juve, Pepe is shining there, Lishnec. is shining there.

Easy to shine with Juve? Cmon man, we're not a small club...

Pepe never has shined for us. Yes, he's been playing well recently, but far from "shining".

Lichtsteiner was always a great player, ever since his Lazio days. And he's been brilliant with us so far.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm

pirlo is the same player he always was its not that he was bored or anything he just has a new challenge now bringing juve back up from the slums....i think he can do it and i expect him to bring italy one more WC in the future imo hes one of the last few greats that still has it...others are just fading.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 pm

zarola wrote: :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:47 pm

baresi wrote:

Lishnec ? who is he ?

Sho easy to shine in Juve ... Diego is a legend now ...yh true
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

He probably got bored of that outdated stadium in Milan and wanted to play in the best stadium in Italy for the best team in Italy :coffee:

CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:He probably got bored of that outdated stadium in Milan and wanted to play in the best stadium in Italy for the best team in Italy :coffee:

Totally
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Do you still think he has it?

Today and Bologna showed that I wasnt just hating on Pirlo, the guy was a Milan player and we all love/loved him, but he just cant handle the mid on his own any more.

Pirlo during his best days Milan had two cleaners always around him to clear all his mess up, and those cleaners where in their prime. We had the best back four in recent history so it was'nt easy to get exposed from Pirlos mistakes, and we had a prime Seedorf along side a prime KAKA.

Last season or two our midfielders got a lot older, our back line wasnt what it used to be, we had a very compressed scheduel and all the focus was on Pirlo, the guy was exposed many times, and in return exposed our back line.

I wont take away anything from Pirlo, I am not saying he was trash all those years and just looked good because of the players around him, but he is not what ppl would like to believe he is, atleast not anymore.

Pirlo can be easily marked out of any game now, any above avg midfielder can do this, and Pirlo will go un-noticed all game. This was clear today against a mid table Catania.

In Juve it might be slightly different a game a week might be ok for him, but Juve must realize it would be hard if he is not surrounded by two hard working midfielders and SHOULD start looking for a plan B incase Pirlo is not on his or marked ou of the game, just like today.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Pirlo was class today like to admit it or not ... the prob it wasn't pirlo today it was the formation and Elia not being gelled ... we had no LW whoel fist half and KRasic didn't knew what to do ...whiel the 2nd half with pepe and Krasic was different story
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Pirlo was class today like to admit it or not ... the prob it wasn't pirlo today it was the formation and Elia not being gelled ... we had no LW whoel fist half and KRasic didn't knew what to do ...whiel the 2nd half with pepe and Krasic was different story
I am not analyzing Juve, I was refering to Pirlo, and no he was not class today, even some Juve fans went as far as calling him FLOP of the match.

I dont know what Elia gelling, Krasic and Pepes' performance has to do with Pirlo, but many miss passes, many lost challanges, was totally absent today, like to admit or not.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Pirlo was class today like to admit it or not ... the prob it wasn't pirlo today it was the formation and Elia not being gelled ... we had no LW whoel fist half and KRasic didn't knew what to do ...whiel the 2nd half with pepe and Krasic was different story
I am not analyzing Juve, I was refering to Pirlo, and no he was not class today, even some Juve fans went as far as calling him FLOP of the match.

I dont know what Elia gelling, Krasic and Pepes' performance has to do with Pirlo, but many miss passes, many lost challanges, was totally absent today, like to admit or not.

Catania played him tough, he has also been playing a lot of minutes for Juventus.
Calling him the flop of the match might be tough but he struggled in the middle today in contrast to his previous performances in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Thank you. Thats the least of pressure Pirlo will be facing against any decent team. Dont expect much from him in a 4-2-4 or any 3 mid formation. Note I didnt say dont expect from Juve, those formations ight be perfect for Juve but not with Pirlo.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2