11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OT:  Lyon - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Lyon

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Fofana is with OL too Ganso.

yeah I really like fofana too

He's what Lass should be... as long as Kallstrom is there, he won't play much though. Next year will be his time or if Kallstrom gets sold over the winter.

They got him for an absolute bargain too. Hope to see more of him, I will keep a close eye to see if he continues to develop into what I see him becoming.

Lyon has a lot of the elite youth talent coming up. Besides the guys we've mentioned, Benzia is coming up the ranks too. They're interesting to watch if you like french football in general. Well run club imo.... lost their minds a little bit the past 2-3 years with delusional signings, but they're back to their winning model now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Fofana is with OL too Ganso.

yeah I really like fofana too

He's what Lass should be... as long as Kallstrom is there, he won't play much though. Next year will be his time or if Kallstrom gets sold over the winter.

They got him for an absolute bargain too. Hope to see more of him, I will keep a close eye to see if he continues to develop into what I see him becoming.

Lyon has a lot of the elite youth talent coming up. Besides the guys we've mentioned, Benzia is coming up the ranks too. They're interesting to watch if you like french football in general. Well run club imo.... lost their minds a little bit the past 2-3 years with delusional signings, but they're back to their winning model now.

Yeah atm I like them a whole lot more than PSG tbh.

Also Reims on top of Ligue 2 right now. So exciting!

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Gourcuff hasn't played this year (injured again) and probably will only rarely play... Grenier has taken his spot.
booooo!!
i liked Gourcuff
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Reims is doing well. It's interesting that L1 teams that get relegated really struggle in L2 for a year or two... if they survive and don't drop more, then they start recovering. Happening to Lens and Monaco. Happened to my club Cannes as well.

L2 is not easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Reims is doing well. It's interesting that L1 teams that get relegated really struggle in L2 for a year or two... if they survive and don't drop more, then they start recovering. Happening to Lens and Monaco. Happened to my club Cannes as well.

L2 is not easy.

Yeah I enjoyed watching more than I thought last season watching Reims get flogged a far bit lol. This season is interesting, hoping they can keep it up as its a long season, would love to see them in Ligue 1 again

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Ganso wrote:Ramos will get destroyed,calling it now
And turok, nothing excuses lass' horrid performance. That's fine that he's not b2b type, but he was just breaking down on basic, basic plays. It's clear that he can only be effective as a destroyer, nothing else. We shouldn't play him otherwise. Btw gonalons, a kid, has been preferred to lass by blanc. His nt career is over until after the euros at least.

arent ye one of the folks who dismiss the use of a pure dm destroyer in modern football? this is my suprise. I still believe in having at least one quality pure dm destroyer on the team as an absolute requirement. pure dms are still needed in these modern times. Its True that Lass can only play destroyer, this is his tactical weakness. but if we play tactics where all he needs to do is be the pure dm destoryer, he will perform.

also ftr my post said nothing about nt why bring that up? if anything his lack of nt action and pecking order is good for us, we have lass completely to ourselves. he wont suffer the fifa virus, he wont get tired, and he will always be available. wut more cud ye want? its up to mou to figure how we use lass for the time that we have him. i tell u this now, when we start playing the 4-3-3, lass will show his class. I do agree however he shudnt play in a double pivot, his passing is too horrid for it...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Zidane has RM scouts following Grenier and Gonalons
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Zidane has RM scouts following Grenier and Gonalons

source? I dunno about grenier but I know a little of gonalons. sport who is grenier?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Grenier backed up Griezmann at the U-20 FIFA WC. Good AM. Not as good as Griezmann though yet. He has the potential and seems to be growing a lot this year. He's 20 and Aulas/Lacombe have decided to make him the AM (thus selling Pjanic). Gourcuff better get his act together and quickly.

I rate Gonalons a lot higher than Grenier. Gonalons will probably be called to France NT in 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:Grenier backed up Griezmann at the U-20 FIFA WC. Good AM. Not as good as Griezmann though yet. He has the potential and seems to be growing a lot this year. He's 20 and Aulas/Lacombe have decided to make him the AM (thus selling Pjanic). Gourcuff better get his act together and quickly.

I rate Gonalons a lot higher than Grenier. Gonalons will probably be called to France NT in 2 weeks.
We will see how good he is come our match. he a starter? also, gourcufff is a lost cause, so sayeth maldini lol.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Grenier backed up Griezmann at the U-20 FIFA WC. Good AM. Not as good as Griezmann though yet. He has the potential and seems to be growing a lot this year. He's 20 and Aulas/Lacombe have decided to make him the AM (thus selling Pjanic). Gourcuff better get his act together and quickly.

We will see how good he is come our match. he a starter? also, gourcufff is a lost cause, so sayeth maldini lol.

You have Kallstrom, Gonalons, Grenier and Fofana playing. Grenier/Gonalons/Kallstrom is the preferred starting 3 with Fofana coming off the bench. You have Gomis/Bastos as the uncontested starters in front with Briand and Lacazette fighting it out for the last spot. Bakary Kone has been a very pleasant surprise as the new CB. The other defenders are Reveillere, Cissokho and Lovren (very solid group).

Very, very young team doing well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 pm

i think Sportsczy can make scrubs sound like they are good, lol Very Happy

info is in AS
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:i think Sportsczy can make scrubs sound like they are good, lol Very Happy

info is in AS

Well... Lyon is tied for best in the league in goals allowed (7 over 8 games) and 3rd in goals scored (14 over 8 games). They gone 5-2-1. So the early season has been very, very good despite having to play youth with the injuries to Cris, Lisandro and Gourcuff. You can't really argue with performance.

Highly physical league where goals are hard to score. CL refereeing will decide how much of a chance Lyon has honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Well, after this weekend, safe to say Lass would probably not be playing this match...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2