MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
fadjriemilan
Rossonero23
32 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 4 Empty Re: Milan Junior Camp News

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Strasser might also be heading to Torino. It's pretty obvious that Galliani is sending our young talents to the Granata to get Ogbonna.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:GEEEEEEEEE
Albertazzi possibly facing Madrid and Barca.....

Watch Michelangelo follow Abate's footsteps and pwn Ronaldo Milan Junior Camp News - Page 4 Ghelyon

(And Messi for good measure Wink)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 pm

milanista99 wrote:Strasser might also be heading to Torino. It's pretty obvious that Galliani is sending our young talents to the Granata to get Ogbonna.
excellent move by galliani if it's true
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:41 am

The young Rossoneri will be back at Milanello come 24 July for the first medical and athletic exams before heading off to a training camp at Panzolo on 26th where they’ll be working hard in preparation for what promises to be a long and hard season. It’ll be a new and young group that will be led by coach Dolcetti as Filippo Galli explains in the July edition of the fanzine "ForzaMilan!" “As far as the squad goes, there’ll be a few new players, 18/19 year olds from the newly crowned Allievi Italian champions that will make up the spine of the new first team youth squad. As for the coach, the choice is Aldo Dolcetti who has been working for us for 6 months now, following the youth players in various ways, so he knows the working environment and what kind of objectives we’re looking at and how we want the game to be played."
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 am

Milan Primavera to head to Budapest in August
From Saturday, August 6th to Sunday, August 14th, the Milan Primavera will participate in the Budapest International Tournament.

Youth Sector: Under 15's off to Memorial Scirea
From August 26th to September 4th, the Milan under 15's will be playing in the 2011 edition of the memorial Gaetano Scirea tournament at Cinisello Balsamo, Milan.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 am

Official: Antonio Donnarumma loaned to As Gubbio with buy option.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 am

Luca Ghiringelli & Nicola Pasini from the Primavera are close to loan deals to SPAL & Foggia respectively. From milannews
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Official: Antonio Donnarumma loaned to As Gubbio with buy option.

Evil or Very Mad He has the potential to be a great keeper.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 am

We sure are loaning out a lot of youngsters...
Is anyone getting promoted?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 am

I get the feeling that Ely may stand a chance to make a few squads throughout the year. It has previously been stated that Fossati and Calvano will be joining the team during the pre-season, so I'd imagine that if Allegri is impressed he'll include them in training and possibly in squads if injuries strike. Our squad is huge so spots are limited, however Allegri did state that primavera players will be included in the final cut, so I imagine those two have the greatest chance alongside Ely, however I doubt any statement will be made until we see their pre-season performances.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

I can't wait to see Fossati make his official debut
Very exciting player
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 am

Milan have have bought 19 year old Porta central defender Ricardo Ferreira, he was released by Porto.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 pm

A few days before being officially handed the role of coach by the head of the Youth Sector Filippo Galli, Aldo Dolcetti is set for his new role having been at the helm of the "Generation Milan" programme to develop individual players.
Coach, we will start talking about your origins and path in football before embarking on a coaching career.
I was born in Salo, but I grew up in Trino Vercellese where I began to play football for a local team. It was there I noticed by several teams: at thirteen I had a trial period at Juventus and in those months played a tournament in Milan, against Milan, Aldini, and another team from the Milan hinterland. On that occasion, for the first time, my path crossed the Rossoneri colours. I won the award as best player of the event and the following season I went on a permanent basis in the Juventus nursery where I was for six years until I reached the first team. I had few chances at Juventus considering the large amount of stars they had at the time but I played in the Italian Cup even though I didn't make my debut in Serie A. That came for Pisa at the start of the 1987-88 season and it was against Milan which we lost 3-1. I was there for four years before moving first to Messina and then Lucca and another four years at Cesena before I ended my career at Cueno in the amateur league.

Where and when did your coaching career begin?
I spend two years studying in a company that analyzes football. They were very formative years that gave me the opportunity to learn about different coaches, different mentalities and work cultures. At the end of that period Cavasin wanted me as his deputy, prior to Fiorentina in 2003 and the following year at Brescia. In 2005 I was given the opportunity to train abroad at the famous Honvéd club in Budapest in the Hungarian league. It was an absolutely positive, two fantastic years, high job satisfaction despite all the problems related to language and distance from home.
The first experience in Italy was at the helm of Spal in 2008 in the first divison. We nearly made the play-offs in the first season but the second was less positive and in December my time there came to an end. From that moment I started studying the youth sector and Galli and Pederzoli brought me to Milan in January.
What was your job in this period?
The club asked me to take care of an innovative project "Generation Milan" a programme of development of individual skills of individual players through specific programmes that are complemented by those carried out by the coach of the team. It aimed to create a path from the technical, physical and psychological point of view to form players ready for the jump into professional football. It is a huge project, fascinating, involving the entire youth sector, we have started many programmes that will go forward in the coming months.
With your move to the youth team your role will change. It is a leap in quality, but also a challenge ... What are the objectives?
It was a bit of a surprise, but I had a lot of enthusiasm and immediately it was clear the significance of this call, a sense of great prestige, which goes with the responsibility to achieve the objectives that the club expects: to youngsters in skilled players. I have to be able to think and handle situations on and off the pitch. The intention is to develop a proactive game and always look for victory because the result is the certification of the individual growth of all team members. I believe that in the last two years the youth side has done many positive things. The objective is to follow the path set trying to improve everything that can be improved.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm

What do you think will happen to Zigoni?
Ain't making the first team
might be too old for the Primavera now
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 pm

For those of you who don't know much about Fossati (No.10)

Highlights:
Shot at 1:10
Goal at 1:20
Pass at 1:37 (in build-up)

Fossati Penalty goal

Milan 3 - 1 Padova

Fossati goal at 7:52
I recommend you watch this entire video
Padova have a player called Filippo Talato, who is really making a name for himself and you can in this video his exquisite ball control, dribbling, passing and his magnificent free kick
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 pm

A new format for the youth teams starting from next season. Cool

The Italian football federation FIGC has approved the proposal for the reform of the youth team season for professional football clubs put forward by the Governing Council of the Youth sector. The reform will be in place for next season. The Nazionale Giovanissimi section will remain unchanged while the Allievi category will be doubled with one championship for Serie A and Serie B clubs and a second championship for the Lega Pro teams. Cool

:coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 am

July 9--The Tulsa Sports Commission is teaming with A.C. Milan, a renowned international soccer club, to bring an international youth soccer tournament to Tulsa in 2012 and beyond.

The inaugural tournament will feature 60-80 teams and will take place over a four-day period on Memorial Day weekend.

Eddie Marles, A.C. Milan's youth program coordinator for North America and Latin America, said during a Friday press conference at ONEOK Field that A.C. Milan has a long-term commitment with the Tulsa Sports Commission.

"We have been working with Eddie and the A.C. Milan organization for several months to put this together and are thrilled to be able to make the announcement today," Ray Hoyt, senior vice president of VisitTulsa and executive director of the Tulsa Sports Commission, said.

"This is a great opportunity for Tulsa to not only host a major international youth event, but to be able to partner with the world's leading soccer club. This opens Tulsa up to an entirely new audience and once again puts us on an international stage attracting visitors who wouldn't normally have the opportunity to see our great city."

A press release distributed at the press conference said the tournament is expected to draw between 1,800 and 2,100 people to Tulsa, resulting in an economic impact of $2.8 million.

The tournament's eventual home will be a new 26-field soccer facility at the under-construction North Tulsa Sports Complex, located near Mohawk Park.

Marles, who went site-scouting during his trip here, mentioned Broken Arrow as a possibility for the inaugural tournament if the new soccer facilities aren't finished in time.

"We really want to utilize that venue as much as possible," Hoyt said in regard to the North Tulsa Sports Complex. "They are building it. It's up to us to fill it up. In a perfect world, we will play at Mohawk next year."

City councilor Jack Henderson said the new complex is being built to provide a shot in the arm for the community. Because of international exposure from the tournament, he said the community will get a boost.

A.C. Milan has a global youth program, and Marles said approximately 10 international teams will take part in the first tournament. He also said five or six teams from Oklahoma could participate in the invitation-only event.

Marles said the initial field will be capped for quality's sake. He said a similar tournament in Cleveland, Ohio, began with 60-80 teams and, three years later, the field had grown to 200 teams. He hopes to replicate that in Tulsa.

"We have no doubt that it will be a successful event," he said.

Marles said any A.C. player appearances depend on the team's match schedules.

"It's a possibility," he said. "We have done it before."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Saint-Etienne have signed the young Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on a season-long loan from his current side, AC Milan. The 22-year-old returns to the club where he scored two goals in a six-month loan deal last season.

"There are still some terms we need to agree on," said the French side's head coach, Christophe Galtier on the club's official website.

"He knows the place well and showed a real desire to continue with us. We also wanted him to stay."

It is understood that the contract will involve an option to buy.

Aubameyang joined AC Milan in 2006, but is yet to play a competitive game for the Rossoneri. In 2008, he was loaned out to Dijon in Ligue 2 in order to gain some experience and did not disappoint, scoring 10 goals in 39 appearances. Successive loan spells with Lille and Monaco did not bring as much success, with the forward scoring four goals in 47 games in total.

With regards to Emmanuel Riviere, Galtier said that it was 'very likely' the striker would be transferred.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 am

Davide Di Gennaro has been loaned to Modena. Cool

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=281305
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
VERDI (only just found this)

Hope he kills it at Torino
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Milan's youth sector is getting ready to return to pre-season training and first back will be the youth side who will gather at Milanello on July 24th for a medical test before departing for Pinzolo where they will be in a training camp from July 26th to August 6th. Aldo Dolcetti's team will take part in the Budapest International Tournament from August 7th to 12th. The Allievi Nazionali (National) and Regione (Regional) along with the Giovanissimi Nazionale (National) will also train at Pinzolo in August. The youngest members of the youth section will be back later in August. Cool

:coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:23 am

Milan's popularity knows no bounds. Next Monday, following a press conference to be held by Franco Baresi, the first Milan Junior Camp Mongolia will take place from July 25th - 31st in the capital Ulan Batar.
The Milan Junior Camp Mongolia was born in 2011 thanks to an AC Milan initiative, in collaboration with the Mongolian Consulate in Milan, Intesa Sanpaolo and World Camp.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:25 am

Sofia, 22 July 2011: Milan, Italian champions for the 18th time in the club’s history arrived in Bulgaria to open the latest edition of the adidas Milan Junior Camp. The official presentation press conference of MJC will take place in the Bulgaria Press Club in the national stadium in Sofia.
The famous Milan Summer Camps come to Sofia the Bulgarian capital from the 29.08.11 to 02.09.11 at Sofia’s Tzarsko Selo SPA.

A fun football teaching program aimed at the boys and girls of the city. Around 100 children between the ages of 6 and 17 are expected to take part.

The schedule shows two training sessions a day with a mini tournament during the afternoon and also includes lunch.
The great Maurizio Ganz will be present as a spokesman at the end of the week while technical director Paolo Gatti, MJC coordinator worldwide will be on hand alongside Luca Zaramella, the technical supervisor.

As always, the most promising players will be invited to Milanello along with their families to take part in the Milan Junior Camp Day with young prospects from all four corners of the globe.

In these two days, the children will also be taken on a tour of the San Siro stadium and will walk on the hallowed turf.
Milan’s Junior Camp in Sofia has been made possible thanks to the contribution of the Dominat group who will take care of the organizational aspect of the event with help from national and international sponsors. The year’s camp will be managed by PL1, one of Milan’s off the field partners. The 2011 season has got underway with camps in Australia, Brazil and Peru. This year may yet also see new editions in Rovanemi, Winterswick and Crete, to name but a few as well as the first Italian Milan Junior Camps in English.

So far there have been over 15,000 participants in over 154 camps in 42 different countries. All in all almost 280 weeks of activity.

The success of the project is down to its unique format which mixes sports with fun and health and offers the possibility for all participants to train under the official Milan methods – says Maurizio Ganz, spokesman for Milan Junior Camp – “We’re happy to be here in Bulgaria, a country whichy plays football at avery high level. I hope that this camp will become a breeding ground for the type of players who will one day represent the national side or Milan. I’d advise all the young player to do the best they can. These kind of things can be important opportunities to show exactly what they’re capable of – Maurizio Ganz continues – I’d like to end by briefly explaining the Milan Junior Project of which MJC, the youth team sector and the twinned teams belonging to the Milan Calcio School and the Sunday Camp are all part of. Milan today is in a position to offer a mix of events and activities that can involve all the under 18 players in Italy, Europe and the world.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 am

KRISZTIAN TAMAS has joined Milan’s youth system.

It is no secret that in recent years, Milan have decided to invest again in the youth teams and they have captured this week another promising player, from Hungarian side Szombathelyi Haladás.

Krisztian Tamas, born in 1995, was given a trial at Milan and is now a Rossonero. The left-back, who was also wanted by other top European sides, such as Arsenal and Tottenham, could join the Primavera.

Tamas is a highly-rated left-back, and with Andrea De Vito and many other players leaving Milan on loans and co-ownerships this summer, the youngster might be given a star role at Aldo Dolcetti’s team.

Meanwhile, Milan have also signed Mattia Raviotta, midfielder born in 1996 from A.C. Monza. Players like Christian Abbiati, Alessandro Costacurta and Maurizio Ganz played there when they were young. Cool
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 am

A thousand fans came to Sapphire to see the second season out of the account involved Torino Feltrese that plays in the championship of Excellence. Fans have been most fortunate in every crowded shelter, because of rain fell in the first half hour of play and then resumed at the end, while others have settled on some other tribunetta and meadows that surround the playing field. At the beginning of the race and then during the game against Cairo and choirs have been raised Petrachi, the first applause came for the thirtieth header of Bianchi, who for the record is finished off.

If the first race ended with a goleada the second was not much, but to appease the fans who have not seen the race must be said that the children of Ventura attacked from the outset and that the possession was theirs. In addition, the field was heavy rain that did not allow the ball to bounce perfectly, that the opponents were a little 'technically superior to those of the Sapphire and workloads accumulated in the first week of withdrawal inevitably made him feel. Undoubtedly, this race can be glimpsed in the teachings of Mr. Ventura that players have tried to put into practice on the pitch. The ball was spun, perhaps not yet in a way that favors Ventura, but it is a start. The rate for obvious reasons, which are explained a few lines higher up, it was transcendental. There is a fine network of Verdi, who bagged the intersection with a left footed shot from outside the box. From Coppola's record that he has experimented in a easy to grip the ball two minutes from halftime, on the only real foray Feltrese. While it is reported that over the first portion of the game entertained Ventura to speak with Iori.

Ventura's second-half changes almost all the players except Glik and Ebagua. A Taurus, than the first time, has a possession a little 'less and less stationary in the opponent's half. At the twenty-fourth the first shot on goal, which ends at the feet of the side springs Antenucci. A minute after entering Zanetti and instead of Chios and Glik Ebagua Suciu and pays a couple with Antenucci in attack, while Zanetti is to patrol the midfield with Basha. At the twenty-sixth Morello saves the door of grenade throw Mballoma. The doubling of the thirty-first by a grenade that Antenucci tow ships in the chest and shot with his right. Oduamadi of personal action dribbling all over the defense, the fortieth, left leads to three networks grenade.
The next friendly on Tuesday 26 at 17.30 with Taranto that plays in Lega Pro First Division.

Torino pt (4-2-4) Coppola, Darmian, Glik, Ogbonna, Rubin, Vives, Iori, Verdi, Bianchi, Ebagua, Guberti
Torino st (4-2-4) Morello, D'Ambrosio, Glik (25' st Chiosa), Pratali, Zavagno, Basha, Suciu, Oduamadi,Ebagua (25' Zanetti), Antenucci, Sgrigna
Allenatore: Ventura

Feltrese (4-4-2) Sgrò, Marin, Giazzon, Ferraro, Fin, Moretti, Da Riz, Strappazzon, Crestani, Argenta, Bressan
Facilities: Doro, Bassani, Tavernaro, Del Din, Ndeki, Mballoma, Soppelsa, Crime, Scopel, Perotto
Coach: Marchetti

Referee: Flavio Zancanaro Treviso, Peruzzetto, Baccini Can the D

Scorers: 34 'pt Verdi, 31' st Antenucci, 40 'st Oduamadi
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am

Google translate sucks so bad...