EarlyPrototype
rwo power
Shamirr
guest7
hrealmadrid
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mou threw a BBQ for the players - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou threw a BBQ for the players

Post by Shamirr Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:19 am

Grande_Milano wrote:BBQ or not, press says Khedira has destroyed relationships with Mou

Mou threw a BBQ for the players - Page 2 Pony_please-(n1298133559751)

Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mou threw a BBQ for the players - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou threw a BBQ for the players

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:48 am

Grande_Milano wrote:BBQ or not, press says Khedira has destroyed relationships with Mou

Go read Khedira's latest interview

Might wake you up from your daydream lmao

"Jose Mourinho spoke to me about the incident and said that he's satisfied with my performances and that the dismissal is in the past,"

"The second yellow was a stupid mistake by me. I'm still surprised about the uproar about it though. Do the press write about football or about scandals? I only think about football and listen to the coach, who works with me on a daily basis."

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:35 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:Is this rare or something? I expect teams to have regular get togethers like this one

Not rare at all, I was reminded of a champions league magazine show segment on Inter Milan, where Javier Zanetti owns a restaurant that players get together to eat at like once a week. To me that is a very cool idea.

Funny, I was watching the AC Milan channel a long time ago (it came with my satellite lol) and Kaladze owns a restaurant where his team-mates eat regularly as well lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:25 pm

There's no problem between Khedira and Mou, no need to worry and exaggerate.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2