McLewis
LeVersacci
halamadrid2
skali
huntsman
37 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 5 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Ozil was better than Fabregas last season though. As for this season it's only a month in, you will excuse me if I reserve judgement till at least January....

Back to top Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 5 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Cool

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 am

I would have traded Fabregas for Oezil in a heartbeat.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 am

Arquitecto wrote:Seppaku with 2'of his previous posts which regards his comparisons with ozil onto kaka and fabregas has single-handedly shattered the record for most stupidity, ignorance and sheer garbage based on just 2 posts.

I'd like to have a comprehensive view of his mind and observe how he is so capable of spewing out such blunder.

I dont think he was serious. Seppaku's objective was to stop the cat fight between me and the madrid fans and get this thread back on course before i or others get into trouble. He achieved his objective and we owe him one.

That's what i d like to believe.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:45 am

ad hominem = the refuge of the weak minded.

I kinda get the butthurt with the Kaka prime comment, his 1 season overrated-ness tends to have that kind of effect on people. But, Ozil being better than Cesc? Last season? Well, that's just infallibly accurate.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Seppaku with 2'of his previous posts which regards his comparisons with ozil onto kaka and fabregas has single-handedly shattered the record for most stupidity, ignorance and sheer garbage based on just 2 posts.

I'd like to have a comprehensive view of his mind and observe how he is so capable of spewing out such blunder.

Ironically, his name is the ceremonial suicide done by Japanese samurai when dishonord.

I would encourage him to make a similar cyber suicide based on these two posts.

Well said my friend.

Cyber? Believe me, when the man doesn't let his bias and hate cloud his judgment, he spurns out some superbly knowledgable and intriguing posts. It's rare, but he is capable of it.

Plus seppaku makes cyber look like redoranje.

Well said? Loool, you didn't even get what he said.

And wtf does Cyberman have to do with this? Talk about utter stupidity and ignorance.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 am

Seppuku wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Ironically, his name is the ceremonial suicide done by Japanese samurai when dishonord.

I would encourage him to make a similar cyber suicide based on these two posts.

Well said my friend.

Cyber? Believe me, when the man doesn't let his bias and hate cloud his judgment, he spurns out some superbly knowledgable and intriguing posts. It's rare, but he is capable of it.

Plus seppaku makes cyber look like redoranje.

Well said? Loool, you didn't even get what he said.

And wtf does Cyberman have to do with this? Talk about utter stupidity and ignorance.

Your right as I did misread his post.

But your clutching onto straws after shooting yourself on the foot with your outrageous and utter crap statements mentioned.

Get out of your box.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Surprisingly the guy calling Oezil better than Kaka at his prime is the same guys that calls Messi average.

waste of time
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Seppuku wrote:ad hominem = the refuge of the weak minded.

I kinda get the butthurt with the Kaka prime comment, his 1 season overrated-ness tends to have that kind of effect on people. But, Ozil being better than Cesc? Last season? Well, that's just infallibly accurate.

:facepalm:

Well then i could say the same about Oezil then ?One good season and he is already Ballon D'or material according to some of you. Rolling Eyes

I am not saying he wont reach the Kaka's level but making hyperbolic statements like Milan prime Kaka would be benched by This current Oezil is utter delusion.It would really take something from him to best a Kaka in his prime i would say.

1 season overratedness ? :facepalm: I would frame your comment in a different way.You are simply butthurt from the fact that he earned the well-deserved recognition by winning Ballon D'or that particular season with his incredible perfomances against the worlds best.Kaka destroyed a top 2 team in Manchester United like no other.

And regarding Fabregas why would you make all your arguments based on last season ?I guess it would be really fair to judge both of them season.Anyways i think Fabregas is the better player ,well its just my opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Question: Why do posters get away with directly insulting Huntsman. Isn't that against the rules?

"Posting profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, hostile comments, or threats of violence, is strictly prohibited and will result in removal of offending posts and potential expulsion from the community. Our decision is final in these matters."

He may get on your nerves but he is not breaking any rules.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:59 pm

I didn't know trolling wasn't against the rules.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Izzy26, trolling is against the rules.

However having a different opinion to others isn't automatically trolling. Huntsman has been humble and respectful throughout and still gets insulted over and over.

I just don't get why that is allowed.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Izzy26, trolling is against the rules.

However having a different opinion to others isn't automatically trolling. Huntsman has been humble and respectful throughout and still gets insulted over and over.

#

Oh no, you missed it.

Check out the Kahn thread in the RB section, it's just below this one. You'll see what I mean.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 pm

izzy26 wrote:

#

Oh no, you missed it.

Check out the Kahn thread in the RB section, it's just below this one. You'll see what I mean.

But Iker isn't fit to lace Kahn's boots. What's trolling about that?

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

#

Oh no, you missed it.

Your missing the point, It's a Kahn appreciation thread yet instead of prasing Kahn it was really a dig at Iker.

Me and many other posters asked him why he brought iker up and then he said we were trolling and were derailing the thread.

He brought up Iker, He bashed him soley and He's the one who constantly tries to play victim and pretened he doesn't know what he's doing. He does.

It's blatant trolling. No one is saying Iker is better thsn Kahn, but to constantly taka dig at a player every chance, call him crap every chance he gets and......

AH, just read the whole thread.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:25 pm

izzy26 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

#

Oh no, you missed it.

Your missing the point, It's a Kahn appreciation thread yet instead of prasing Kahn it was really a dig at Iker.

Me and many other posters asked him why he brought iker up and then he said we were trolling and were derailing the thread.

He brought up Iker, He bashed him soley and He's the one who constantly tries to play victim and pretened he doesn't know what he's doing. He does.

It's blatant trolling. No one is saying Iker is better thsn Kahn, but to constantly taka dig at a player every chance, call him crap every chance he gets and......

AH, just read the whole thread.

I see what you mean in the sense that he was having a dig at Iker.

At the end of the day, Huntsman has been punished with infractions many times, while others directly insult him and get away with it.

Huntsman isn't as bad as some of ye make out and even if he was, people still have no right to insult him.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I see what you mean in the sense that he was having a dig at Iker.

At the end of the day, Huntsman has been punished with infractions many times, while others directly insult him and get away with it.

Huntsman isn't as bad as some of ye make out and even if he was, people still have no right to insult him.

But the thing is, it's irritating. I mean how can someone constantly troll like that and still be here? I've probably been out of line twice and i'm down to 75% and it was deserved.

This isn't the 10th or 100th time that he does this and people are starting to get annoyed so the insults were coming, not that I condone it.

That Kahn thread just really summed it up for me though, I outed him and he ran because he knew i wasn't going to fall for his stupid tricks. I mean, the guy has a Barcelona avatar and Barcelona as his teams and strolls into the Madrid section talking about how crap we are.

I know what he wants and I think it is pathetic.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I see what you mean in the sense that he was having a dig at Iker.

But the thing is, it's irritating. I mean how can someone constantly troll like that and still be here? I've probably been out of line twice and i'm down to 75% and it was deserved.

This isn't the 10th or 100th time that he does this and people are starting to get annoyed so the insults were coming, not that I condone it.

That Kahn thread just really summed it up for me though, I outed him and he ran because he knew i wasn't going to fall for his stupid tricks. I mean, the guy has a Barcelona avatar and Barcelona as his teams and strolls into the Madrid section talking about how crap we are.

I appreciate how annoying you/others may find him especially if he is doing it in your section.

But two wrongs don't make a right and I know you have already said you don't condone insults.

Anyway my initial point was not whether he is or is not a troll. My question was why are the mods are not taking action against those who directly insult him. That's all.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:46 pm

izzy26 wrote:

I appreciate how annoying you/others may find him especially if he is doing it in your section.

But two wrongs don't make a right and I know you have already said you don't condone insults.

Anyway my initial point was not whether he is or is not a troll. My question was why are the mods are not taking action against those who directly insult him. That's all.
I agree right? doing that would just cut barca section to half.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I appreciate how annoying you/others may find him especially if he is doing it in your section.

Well I think it's because if they started warning everybody for every little thing, no one would be here.

But that type of behaviour is going to generate such negative responses. Why not get rid of the main problem because i've never remembered a poster get so much anger directed towards them because of their opinions.

Didn't happen with Cyber, Super Flo, Wiggles, amortalinblack, JC. That's because they actually tried to explain their opinions instead of posting a youtube clip in response to a debate.

In that Kahn thread, he was never EVER going to try and have a debate, he was there to be a WUM. He brought up the comparison and not once gave reason for his views or anything. He tried to indirectly call me stupid because I had trouble understanding how you judge a whole players career based on a youtube clip.

He's there to get that type of resopnse and I can bet you he's going to continue to do that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I appreciate how annoying you/others may find him especially if he is doing it in your section.

Well I think it's because if they started warning everybody for every little thing, no one would be here.

But that type of behaviour is going to generate such negative responses. Why not get rid of the main problem because i've never remembered a poster get so much anger directed towards them because of their opinions.

Didn't happen with Cyber, Super Flo, Wiggles, amortalinblack, JC. That's because they actually tried to explain their opinions instead of posting a youtube clip in response to a debate.

In that Kahn thread, he was never EVER going to try and have a debate, he was there to be a WUM. He brought up the comparison and not once gave reason for his views or anything. He tried to indirectly call me stupid because I had trouble understanding how you judge a whole players career based on a youtube clip.

He's there to get that type of resopnse and I can bet you he's going to continue to do that.

Aright Izzy, I think we've both made our points. If it does continues, then either continue to out-debate him or else ignore him. Just no personal insults Smile
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 pm

I havent posted in the madrid section in a long long time. I just post a few bits of news about kaka in the kaka thread, and i paid my condolences to Doc. That's it.

It is madrid fans who come to the general section to troll my threads. If you go to the madrid section you d notice that there is no activity there because most of them have moved to the general section.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Aright Izzy, I think we've both made our points. If it does continues, then either continue to out-debate him or else ignore him. Just no personal insults Smile

That sounds good to me. Thanks for the suggestion ICS. There is no need to resort to insulting anyone. Izzy can continue to out-class me with his debating dexterity or simply ignore me. Fair points made. I will respect my end of the deal.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 pm

izzy26 wrote:

#

Oh no, you missed it.

umm iker and kahn can be compared easily and at the end of the day they are more or less equal in terms of their achievements though iker has half of his career still left.. and he isnt fit to lace kahn ;s boots? thats just plain wrong
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:31 am

cross thread rivalry ftw...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5