McLewis
LeVersacci
halamadrid2
skali
huntsman
37 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 1317640053231

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by huntsman Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Zealous wrote:He's yours for 30 million.

He's not worth 30. No player is, apart from messi and ronaldo. 22 to 25 is a good deal for both clubs, madrid and arsenal.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 pm

If I throw 500 darts at a dartboard eventually one of them is going to land and actually stick?

Just saying

Also Kaka is still very inconsistent just look at the Espanyol and Levante (missed two sitters and cost us the game) games, also despite his good form he can still be shocking aka the miss against Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Tbh I think he has been one of our best players so far, sure he has missed some sitters but his influence on the game is noticable

Grats Huntsman, you were actually right. Still think you are miles wrong about both Lass and Iker.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 pm

I think Kaka does add something to Madrid at the moment, and he can still be magical sometimes if not yet consistent, but that hopefully can come with more game time.

@huntsman, I can't see how in earth is Lass the best in Madrid, it is very very difficult to take you seriously when you say stuff like "maybe Madrid is not yet ready for him", do you understand you are talking about one of the worst players to ever grace the Madrid jersey, and this coming from a non-fan. Lass is lucky enough to be considered a football player in the first place.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Zealous wrote:He's yours for 30 million.

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Huntsmans back
cheers cheers
and he was right about something!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Crimson wrote:If I throw 500 darts at a dartboard eventually one of them is going to land and actually stick?

Just saying

Also Kaka is still very inconsistent just look at the Espanyol and Levante (missed two sitters and cost us the game) games, also despite his good form he can still be shocking aka the miss against Ajax
seriously those misses weren't shocking.....for him yes,but its not one of those 100% sure to score sitters.

And lol at people who say he adds nothing to Madrid,just look at their past counter attacking goals.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:03 am

Anti-DNA wrote:Kaka is present

Özil is the future.

Though i'm enjoying the duo with those 2 atm in the midfield.

Hope to see more of it in this season Very Happy

This is so wrong! Kaka is the present and the future. He still has 3 to 4 good years in him if he doesnt get injured. There is no predictable future beyond say three years at Madrid. Ozil might not even be a madrid player in three years. If madrid doesnt win a trophy in the next two years, no one knows how they will look like after 3 years.

This talking about the future, the far future, is not fruitful. Now is the future. Kaka is the present and the future. So is every player playing now for madrid.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:10 am

omarish wrote:Tbh I think he has been one of our best players so far, sure he has missed some sitters but his influence on the game is noticable

Grats Huntsman, you were actually right. Still think you are miles wrong about both Lass and Iker.

Omarish, even if i change my mind, and say that Iker is awesome. This will not change the fact that he is terrible. He should not be real madrid material.

Madrid needs a leader, not a model at goalkeeping. I cant believe he is our captain. He has good reflexes but those good reflexes are generated by his fear and indecision. Did you actually see the youtube video about his blunders?

Sure i can tell you what you guys at the madrid section want to hear; that iker is a great goalkeeper (the best in the world) and he is an awesome captain, but that goes against my ethics. I am not a liar or a hypocrite. Not on a forum at least.

Now someone like oliver kahn should be our captain and our goalkeeper.

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Oliver_Kahn_DW_Spor_312550g

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTDTaqyxOcAJwB3odk34g3gHl6PpXe_TEdtFZOibIMu9WPXcc1Gg
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 am

Crimson wrote:If I throw 500 darts at a dartboard eventually one of them is going to land and actually stick?

Just saying

His rating in the espanyol game were higher that ozil. He has been more consistent that Ozil in the last three games.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:14 am

Ozil is the present and the future.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 am

huntsman wrote:
omarish wrote:Tbh I think he has been one of our best players so far, sure he has missed some sitters but his influence on the game is noticable

Omarish, even if i change my mind, and say that Iker is awesome. This will not change the fact that he is terrible. He should not be real madrid material.

Madrid needs a leader, not a model at goalkeeping. I cant believe he is our captain. He has good reflexes but those good reflexes are generated by his fear and indecision. Did you actually see the youtube video about his blunders?

Sure i can tell you what you guys at the madrid section want to hear; that iker is a great goalkeeper (the best in the world) and he is an awesome captain, but that goes against my ethics. I am not a liar or a hypocrite. Not on a forum at least.

Now someone like oliver kahn should be our captain and our goalkeeper.

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Oliver_Kahn_DW_Spor_312550g

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTDTaqyxOcAJwB3odk34g3gHl6PpXe_TEdtFZOibIMu9WPXcc1Gg

"Our" Captain? Suspect If you think anyone here actually thinks you are a Madrid fan then you are an even bigger moron than we give you credit for. Laughing

Seriously this is why a large majority of guys here want your ass nailed to the wall and banned for good. Stop passing yourself as a Madrid fan, you obviously are not. No

If you come out of the closet and say you support Barca/Chelsea/City etc then we'll just ignore you like we do with Jiopsi but until then you are a troll and you should be banned for it.

Anyway obvious troll is obvious Sleep

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:39 am

ÖMARz wrote:Ozil is the present and the future.

He is, he might be. But so is kaka and everyone else playing for madrid.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 am

@huntsman; I don't know when you started watching football, but Iker is THE best reaction stopper in the last 20 years. No one comes close to his sharp reflexes which you claim are based on his "fears".

First, the reflex/reaction GK by trade have more bloopers than other GK. What makes Iker better than your average reflex GK is the fact his performance increases with the event, and the fact that he is more than decent everywhere else.

Here are the main branches of skill a GK need, and my relative rating of Iker out of 5 for each one, and Buffon and Khan next to it;
(I just found out O. Khan is most probably a descendant of Genghis Khan which explains a lot)

1- Leadership: a GK need to organize the defense properly, he needs to make his back-line feel secure by his presence.

3.5/5 5/5 5/5

2- Reflex Saves: a GK needs these saves that come suddenly. These kinds of saves depend a lot on the reflex and would mostly be sure goals if not for very fast reflexes.

5/5 4/4 3/5

3- Box Handling: during FK and Corners, where most set piece goals come from, it requires both leadership and another quality.

4/5 5/5 4/5

4- Concentration: the ability to go long periods of time without seeing the ball and still maintain an edge (this is Iker's greatest weakness).

3/5 5/5 5/5

5- Penalty Kicks: saving penalty kicks.

4.5/5 3/5 4/5

6- Fear Factor: Making the opposition fear your presence, good GK automatically act as a psychological fear to the opponent strikers.

3.5/5 4/5 6/5 (Khaaaaaaaaaaaaan)

7- Consistency: Being consistent game in game out (during prime).

4/5 5/5 3/5

From these rating, you get that Iker does not get blown out of the water by the last 20 year's greatest GK.

Sorry mate, but your arguments and videos are all but insignificant on view of this expert argument Cool

So deal with it dear sir, you just have been spenced

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 A_Villian_In_a_Tophat_Twisting_His_Moustache_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_110324-126562-759053
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 am

The classification of the qualities of a goal keeper is really great Spencer.

But the scores that you have given are arbitrary and subjective which should not be the case as these qualities can be measured objectively by examining past matches.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:04 am

Kaka > Di Maria

Kaka-Ozil midfield= Sex Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 1499845164
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:06 am

And Iker is the best keeper since Kahn in 02

Deal with it Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 2 2859867778
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 am

kiranr wrote:The classification of the qualities of a goal keeper is really great Spencer.

But the scores that you have given are arbitrary and subjective which should not be the case as these qualities can be measured objectively by examining past matches.

I don't think you can come up with any objective method that is 100% correct, because there a million variables that the only way to say Keeper A is better than Keeper B is by letting them play the EXACT same match which is impossible. Which is why I use scores that range from 0-5 which depend on how you feel and they are by no means the definite scores or anything, but this is how I feel about the three GK from watching them from 15 years ago (before Iker even started).

They are by no means final, but I think they are on the right ball park if anything else.

@Jep; I think Buffon is better than both, with Iker being the third.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:14 am

Putting Iker into numbers just doesn't work IMO.

How do you put a number on a guy that single handedly kept Leverkusen from scoring in the dying minutes of a European cup final at the tender age of 18?

How do you put a number on a guy that has never had a bad game when his team really really needed him to step up. I'm talking Cup finals and trophy clinchers here, even Oliver f*ckin' Kahn was responsible for Ronaldo's first goal in 2002. Iker can look back on all his big games and say "yeah, I did all right"

How do you put a number on this?

Leadership is more than just screaming at your defence all the time. The entire squad and fans adore Iker for a reason. He leads by example and he is his own biggest critic.

Iker has already won every team trophy worth winning and two of the biggest coming as captain where he played a major role.

Iker is not the complete package, he is lacking in some areas but really does it matter? Does it really matter what weaknesses a keeper has of he does this?

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 am

Zealous wrote:Putting Iker into numbers just doesn't work IMO.

How do you put a number on a guy that single handedly kept Leverkusen from scoring in the dying minutes of a European cup final at the tender age of 18?

How do you put a number on a guy that has never had a bad game when his team really really needed him to step up. I'm talking Cup finals and trophy clinchers here, even Oliver f*ckin' Kahn was responsible for Ronaldo's first goal in 2002. Iker can look back on all his big games and say "yeah, I did all right"

How do you put a number on this?

Leadership is more than just screaming at your defence all the time. The entire squad and fans adore Iker for a reason. He leads by example and he is his own biggest critic.

Iker has already won every team trophy worth winning and two of the biggest coming as captain where he played a major role.

Iker is not the complete package, he is lacking in some areas but really does it matter? Does it really matter what weaknesses a keeper has of he does this?

Quality post bud, +1
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:24 am

How are we taking advice about Real Madrid from a Barcelona supporter who openly admitted to supporting Barcelona and going for them during el clasico?

Guy is a troll and a moron.

Back on the case of Khan, I think alot of people look at his WC performance and forget how bad he was at club level at times. He was very inconsistent and more error prone than Valdes in 07.

Great keeper but sometimes makes me think people didn't actually watch him play, especially his 02-03 season, wow was that bad......

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 am

His howler vs Roberto Carlos is still one of his worst IMO
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:33 am

Zealous wrote:His howler vs Roberto Carlos is still one of his worst IMO

lol yeah....

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 am

Crimson wrote:How are we taking advice about Real Madrid from a Barcelona supporter who openly admitted to supporting Barcelona and going for them during el clasico?

Guy is a troll and a moron.

Back on the case of Khan, I think alot of people look at his WC performance and forget how bad he was at club level at times. He was very inconsistent and more error prone than Valdes in 07.

Great keeper but sometimes makes me think people didn't actually watch him play, especially his 02-03 season, wow was that bad......

I thought you were the guardian of the madrid section. You re following me here into the general section as well?

Not gonna lock horns with you.

Next time, you either wait for Mourinho and Wenger to feed you with the data and news, or you can just bet all your money on what i tell you will become true in the near future. i can make you a millionaire.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:02 am

You guys are trying too hard Laughing

either embrace the hunstman, or ignore him completely, there is only two ways Very Happy

fighting is pointless, he will ask you to become his friend, and defeat will be upon you Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next